Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & Dropship, Made Easy!

CultureCore

I just started using the app and I like it. I had to manually send the first order I received, will the API automatically check for sales and upload them to Kin Customs and how often?

April 25, 2019

Hi CultureCore! We appreciate you leaving a review for us. In order for customer orders to automatically appear in your Kin Custom app, you'll want to process the customer order but do not click 'Mark as fulfilled' within the order.

Instead you can simply follow the prompts below:
1. Process your customers order
2. Click Apps>Kin Custom app
3. Click Sales
4. Orders will automatically appear, follow the prompts for payment in order for Kin Custom to begin fulfillment.

Hopefully this helps but if you are still having troubles with order automation, please contact us at info@kincustom.com or we have our live chat available to assist you!

-Kin Custom, Customer Experience

KNG

I've been using Kin Custom with my store for over a year now and since the beginning I've loved how easy it is to take my ideas straight to production in a matter of minutes. Now that's it's integrated with my shopify store it makes the workflow even faster! My only issue is the sizing of the shirts and such. As a 6' 5" 245lb man, I find it hard to wear some of my own brand due to the XXL max size limitation. If they get that bumped up a bit I won't have a need to use anybody else for my brand.