Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & Dropship, Made Easy!

WWL

so far kin has been great for my company. the quality of prints are great and so is the customer service and turn around time. i really love that they offer white labeling also

Human Clothes Project

So far Kin Custom has been great. I would say that the only thing I can suggest is more products and variants (color options). I would love to utilize Kin Custom for all of my products, but due to this matter have to use other companies. Besides that, the service has been great, first product received was very good quality, and the site is very easy to use.

June 7, 2019

Hi Human Clothes Project! Thank you so much for sharing what you love about us, but also how we can improve! We are committed to serving our merchants and creators so we value your feedback. A member of our Customer Experience team will be in touch to get additional details from you.

- Kin Custom

Tie-Fly

I adore this app, customer service is responsive and replies quick, I ordered 2 samples and the product quality was excellent and it came out exactly as I designed in the mockup & delivery was in less than a week. I highly recommend & you can view both samples @

&

Tie - Fly Clothing approved & appreciated!!!

June 13, 2019

Hi Tie- Fly Clothing!

Thank you for your review! Everything you mention is exactly what we strive for to make your experience seamless and provide the quality your customers want in a product. Keep it up, we love what you're doing!

- Kin Custom

Print Mode Boutique

I love the app. Very easy to use. Great variety of products with design gallery. I highly recommend it.

Hynes Eagle

Would recommend using this if you like to design.Good printing quality and service.I'm very confident using this app to design and fill my store with products.

RHForever

I love the app and kin! All of here products have great quality. I just wished the all over print shirts and hoodies were bigger in size. You can order a 2XL and it'll feel like an XL.

Ting&Ying

I have been a member of KC since 1 year ago. I am so happy to find kin_custom on Shopify app, It is easier to use and effective. Here is a perfect starting point for product design and branding. Fairly priced and has most of the customization you'd eat with a variety of options.

DublinFlowerFarm

I just started using this app. It is so easy to create and upload products to my Shopify store. We customized great quality shirts and shoes for our staff. Keep on the great efforts to make our life easier!

fanfancreate

It links all your product designs to your collections in every size and color with a click of the button. Also the clothing is printed digitally which is really good, Especially bomb jacket, Incredible!! I received sample and I must admit I was not expecting such a great product! I’ll definitely recommend this to my friends. This is going to make it super easy for us to add merch to our brand. Awesome I’m definitely going to print neck labels on all products to make nicely branded clothing.