Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & dropship on high quality apparel with custom branding.

Flee Normality Clothing

Im a little bit unsure what people are upset about. You are somewhat limited in terms of the types of materials you can use if you want to keep things really custom. But that fully custom material in most cases is really great quality. Customer service always responds within 24 hours as stated. Not really sure what else you expect from a print on demand company. Branded hang tags, shipping bags etc. Its hard to beat. Profit margins are not good at all if you are in Canada but thats expected. This is a marketing tool so you can easily justify sacrificing the profits on the merch so its getting on peoples bodies. Great marketing tool.

August 7, 2020

Hi Flee Normality Clothing,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! We are so glad to hear you are a fan of our quality and that you consider us a great marketing tool.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your POD company.

BlissGirl

I’m a bit confused about the negative reviews. I’ve sold many products through Kin Custom. They cut and sew their own products, and they’re great quality (except I wish the leggings were thicker). I love the shoes, the tank tops, and my favorite is the skater dress.

You can have your own logo tag sewn in, your own logo hang tag, and your logo on the bag/box your product is packaged in for an added fee per product. It looks extremely professional and makes the unboxing experience great. In fact it’s spoiled me for other pod companies who don’t have this. They have flat rate shipping worldwide which is reasonable and comparatively fast. And I haven’t had any issues throughout the pandemic. I hope they open a warehouse in the USA, that would be amazing.

Customer service has always gotten back to me in a timely fashion. Hands down the most reliable pod company I’ve used so far, and I’ve used a lot.

August 5, 2020

Hi BlissGirl,

Thank you so much for the positive review! We love to hear that our Custom Branding Sets have spoiled you as we think its one of the services that sets us apart from the rest.

We are definitely exploring the idea of opening more manufacturing centers and I'll be sure to take your feedback back to the team regarding the leggings. Keep designing, keep being creative and we'll keep being the best POD company we can!

Island Rock LLC

The app is really good, they have a custom branding option that is pretty cool and important to my brand. However, their help support team does not respond within 24 hours like they state and there's no phone number to call Kin Custom. I opened a ticket several times and they finally reached out after 3 days but blamed it on the time zone difference....after getting my problem resolved they still have not shipped my orders. They state that they allow 3 days processing time before an order ships but now this is going on week 2 and I still have not had my orders shipped to the customers. Blame it on COVID if you want to but 2 weeks before processing the order is a long time and now my customers are upset. It looks really bad on me and Kin Custom. Because of this, I don't think I will be moving forward with them in the future. I need to look at other options. It's very disappointing because I really wanted to like this company.

July 24, 2020

Hi Island Rock LLC,

We considerably appreciate your business and deeply apologize regarding the delay with your orders. We are happy to hear we could add the custom branding to your order in a timely fashion.

Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST so we apologize we couldn't be reached when you needed us on the weekend. We understand this can become frustrating and as a valued customer of ours, we would like to personally apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We try to be as transparent as possible with delays prior to your transaction being made so a standard procedure we currently have is placing notice on the checkout page, import order page, and notification center in your account. We'll find more ways to make it more visible for customers! The orders you are inquiring about were submitted from 7/12-7/18, which was during the time frame we notified users about the 7/10-7/20 production delay. We don't want to use this as an excuse, but your product is one of a kind as it's handmade on-demand, we need a little more time with having to expand our manufacturing center!

We are working around the clock to get all orders out as fast as we can and hope you're willing to give us another shot! As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email from us with tracking available within 24-48 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

Zumk.co

I just started using this app and was very happy to know that you offer custom logo labeling which is highly important for my brand. Thank you.

July 20, 2020

Hi Zumk.co,

Thank you for the review, we can't to see what you design! Let us know if you need any help along the way.

NUCOBO

My initial order was cancelled because they were unable to apply a promo code discount. However, they kept my money. Still waiting for a credit to my Paypal account. Unable to recommend this supplier at this time. They took my money $226.88 without providing product. Customer support is a 24 hour email response. Not effective in resolving order issues. Sure hope this is not normal.

Update; Within 24 hours I was contacted by Amina at Kin Custom. They credited my paypal account and corrected this issue. They also admitted accountability and assured me they will learn from this scenario to improve in the future. Very Good! I Look forward to working with them in the future.

July 13, 2020

Hi Nucobo!

We apologize for the frustrations we've caused you with your promo code! Customer Experience approved and issued your refund on Friday, July 10th! Processing is 7-10 business days so if you have not received your refund by Monday, July 27th, please contact us again and we will need to inquire with the payment processor. As for your promo code not working, we hope you'll give us another shot and have issued you a new promo code to apply for a future order. Please check your email shortly and again we apologize for the inconvenience!

OneChicGeek

First off the good:
Many of their products are great and if you take care of them they last a long time. I have had rave reviews with their hoodies, shirts and yoga pants especially. I haven't had any major issues with the products at all.
But unfortunately after a long time of happily using their items they've left me with no ability to be able to continue with my business.
They changed their shipping policy which has effectively priced them completely out of what I was trying to do. Going from free shipping to $7 USD is an astronomical change when you're already paying in Canadian dollars. The ability to pay a local currency would be appreciated so you have a better idea on how much the products actually cost.
The customer service is lacking or completely absent when you reach out. I've only got responses once after reaching out multiple times.
Their socks were especially disappointing and misleading.
It's a shame because a lot of their products are great, but it's simply too unreliable to be able to use them anymore.

July 8, 2020

Hi OneChicGeek,

We are so glad you loved the quality of most of our products but are so sorry our new shipping changes have impacted the growth of your business. As the economy around the world continues to adapt due the impacts of COVID, we could no longer support standard shipping due to extensive delays. In case you missed it, you can check out our COVID-19 Updates linked below which was on our checkout page and imported order page to explain in further details on why we unfortunately were forced to make these shipping changes.

As for our Customer Experience team, we realize we need more hands and are in the process of adding more employees to assist. Hopefully one day our paths will cross again!

BaldEagles Apparel

Why is it I can only get a response from you when I leave a review. I have sent three emails and not had one response.

June 30, 2020

Hi BaldEagles Apparel,

It seems your issue has been resolved via email with our CX team! Just in case, they will reach back out to make sure you've been taken care of so please keep an eye out for our email. Thank you for continuing to be a Shopify app user of ours!

Pinkskate

UPDATE: Rating to 5 stars as the product is great quality. I highly recommend using the custom tag sets if you can. They look great and really strengthen the look of your brand.

The only thing we don't like is that if you add a custom product and a wholesale product to your store and the customer buys one of each then your custom tag sets won't be utilized. So both products will show up with the Kin Custom branding even if you created one of the products yourself. Hopefully this can be fixed. Otherwise great app and I highly recommend.

UPDATED - After submitting my review I was contacted by Echo and received a detailed response to the issue I was having with getting my order properly imported. Thank you for getting back with an appropriate response that actually resolved my issue. Now I'm looking forward to receiving my custom apparel to see what the quality is. Will update with 5 stars once I confirm the quality of apparel. I think this app is going to be a great choice for us if the quality of apparel is as good as it looks in their promos.

Unfortunately, after having an unresolved issue with the FIRST order I have to delete. Don't want to risk hurting my brand with bad customer experience. Very sad because I was so happy when I found this app.

May 19, 2020

Hi Pinkskate,

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for your recent issue with importing orders. Our goal is to provide our business owners with a high quality of service and we are so sorry you didn't get that. We'd like to hear more about your issue, as it is unique and we don't want it to happen to anyone else. Our Customer Experience team will be reaching out to you via email to further discuss how to correct it.

Vancity GLOW

Love the wholesale function and product selection and branding options. However, the customer service is robotic, doesn't actually read my question. And there is no personalization, meaning I can't change the design customized to the customer before shipping the order, which is disappointing.

May 12, 2020

Hi Vancity Glow,

After connecting with our Customer Experience team, we apologize for the misunderstanding in regards to your inquiry. We see you love our wholesale function, which we truly appreciate although I know you're frustrated! Our team of in-house designers creates the products available to sell so for licensing reasons, you wouldn't be able to personalize and is why Kin Custom branding is only available on these products. However, personalizing while you create your own merchandise is available pre-purchase by selecting our products, designing based on your customer needs, and adding your own logo. Please be on a look out for an email from our Customer Experience team to get a better understanding of what personalization you're interested in, whether that's with selling Kin Custom wholesale products or designing your own!

Kale Kreations

I would rate this negative stars if I could. I am usually not the type to write reviews and this is probably like the 3rd or 4th on I have written in my life. But I have to say it was bad. Awful. The quality of the sweatshirt is almost like synthetic t-shirt material, which was expected as it did say polyester. However, I am so disappointed with the printing. The quality of it is like fazed and pixelated. I had done cow prints so would it have been really that hard to vectorize it or realize that it didn't look right? I have used many POD services and none of them had ever turned out this horrible. I am not trying to mean I am just disappointed that I spend $37 for my birthday on basically a piece of crap. Furthermore, I was taking a look at the packaging and it is so fancy. I wish that they spent a little more money on the product that they were selling rather than the packaging. I cannot say for other products on this site, but I highly do not recommend the cropped sweatshirt at all. Very disappointed will not be using for sweatshirts again.

May 11, 2020

Hi Kale Kreations!

We are so sorry to hear about your sweatshirt and feel terrible you experienced this on your birthday! As your service provider, we want to make sure you are 100% satisfied which is why we offer our 100% Print Guarantee. Whether your merchandise has been damaged in transit, a design flaw produced by us, we are committed to providing solutions and making it right for you.

Please submit a Return Request in Creator Studio. As soon as this is submitted, our Customer Experience team can look into what caused the printing issue, which we will gladly refund or reprint if it qualifies for our Print Guarantee. While this is in review, we suggest checking out our Print Guide before designing your next apparel as many POD companies have different artwork requirements due to different materials and printing techniques.

Previous 1 3 4 5