Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & dropship on high quality apparel with custom branding.

FashionKila.com

At the beginning I liked this company a lot but with time I find that they are scams I get more out of it.
no customer can pay almost $ 50 in delivery costs and on the date of delivery he receives $ 25 from the delivery company. customer service, there is no yes really no customer service it's been 2 months I'm trying to understand the reason why they charge us so expensive but no one has the nerve to answer me and it's not the first time but more than 10 faith my first order was $ 1000. in this order some sizes were not correct. I contacted to explain! no one ever answers for you. in short I will report to shopify. if you want a good company for your product don't download this crappy app.

Visionary Color LLC

This company shirt sizing is too small. If they went up to 7XL and had better customer service. I’d give them a 5 Star review with no hesitation. The biggest issue I have is inaccurate sizing. This company doesn’t care to adopt American sizing; making the user experience somewhat of a nightmare. Most of my sales come from Social Media as a impulse buy. If someone orders a XL and it actually fits like a Medium. That’s an instant charge back and a lost in a repeating customer. In the “Terry Crew neck pullover” I have to purchase a 2XL because the XL fits between a Large and Medium. Same this problem for the T-Shirts which only go up to 2XL. Which makes ordering samples problematic and a waste of money. Also, that excludes anyone weighing over 210 lbs a non customer. When you try to contact customer support it’s a waste of time due to the never being resolved. This company could be great if they’d only listened to the people who give them business. This company is borderline trash juice but thank goodness my designs are amazing.

July 13, 2021

Hello Visionary Color LLC,

We are so sorry to hear you have had a poor experience and want to help make it right! We do provide guidance within the product descriptions of each garment under Size and Fit suggesting to size up or down depending on the desired fit of the garment, as well as the measurements of the model and the size they are wearing. Our size charts are based on body measurements and do not necessarily conform to the standard of one country, as we are a global supplier. We strongly recommend ordering samples so you can better guide your customers based on your knowledge and experience with seeing the finished products. Please keep in mind that we also have a 100% Print Guarantee! In the event your product or your customer's product is misprinted, damaged, or defective, please contact Kin Custom AND provide reasonable proof to us of such damage or defect within fourteen (14) days of delivery. Kin Custom will promptly review your correspondence in order to determine whether such damage or defect warrants a refund. Our dedicated Customer Experience team is always happy to assist if there are any additional concerns with your merchandise. You can also find more information regarding the return policy here: https://knowledge.kincustom.com/knowledge/damaged-or-defective-returns

PIXIBU

I wish I had paid more attention to the reviews here before I decided to work with this company. Worst customer service ever, cannot get a hold of anyone, have submitted multiple customer service requests for product quality issues with no response and no solution. While the print quality is good and the shipping seems to be timely, there are often product quality issues, including that the branding tags I pay extra for all fade after one wash and you can no longer see my logo, which is a HUGE problem. If I do not hear back from customer service within 3 days with the refunds that I requested as well as a solution to my issues, I will be pulling all of my designs and going back to my previous supplier, who, although they did not have as many products that I liked, at least offered good customer service. This is my livelihood, and I cannot work with a company that does not appreciate or respect that.

January 19, 2021

Hi Pixibu-

We sincerely apologize for your frustrations and want to thank you for your quality products and printing. At Kin Custom, we strive to deliver on-demand merchandise with timely shipping that best represent your brand. We apologize that our Customer Experience Inquiries are taking longer than expected to respond. We are working diligently to correct this for valued customers like yourself.

We stand behind all the merchandise printed for you. Printed, cut and handmade with upmost high quality and accuracy, we are your trusted resource for fulfilling your customers orders. That is why we offer a 100% print guarantee. Whether your merchandise has been damaged in transit, a design flaw was produced, we are committed to providing solutions and making it right for you.

Our in-house Customer Experience team is fully equipped to process your reprint requests quickly and efficiently, so you spend less time waiting, and more time making your customers happy.

In order to best work through your inquiry, we have sent you an email directly and will promptly resolve. Again, we cannot thank you enough for your business and we will make sure that our products best represent the brand you are trying to build.

Rich Black Bear

Worst customer Service. I've emailed this company multiple times about orders and fixing issues and they have yet to email back or respond even though they say they will respond with in 24 hours or next business day.

January 15, 2021

Hi Rich Black Bear-

Thank you for choosing Kin Custom for your print-on-demand and drop ship needs. We sincerely apologize for the delayed responses from our Customer Experience Team as our goal is to quickly answer all customer inquiries. We pride ourselves on our average 3-business day production time and depending on the shipping method delivering your quality designed merchandise to your customers quickly.

With this said, we will be reaching out immediately today via email so that we can resolve any frustrations that you may have.

Again, we cannot thank you enough for using Kin Custom as your print-on-demand and drop ship supplier.

Mythius Zu

Kin Custom has the worst customer service I have EVER experienced! For the past week I have been trying to resolve a very important matter with them (neck tags are fading within one wash.. Both the custom logo that I paid extra for and also the size and care instructions) Unfortunately Kin Custom have not been helpful at resolving this issue and I had to put orders on hold for an entire week (could be longer since KC still haven't responded to my concerns) They only have one contact method which is useless (website ticket, which you have to wait at least two days for a reply) BUT in my case the reply was automated and did NOT solve my problem! I have been trying to contact them through Shopify customer support and even they struggle to get through to them! I don't want an automated email which isn't going to solve the problem of defected neck tags, I want REAL service and I want answers as to why the batch was faulty and whether it would happen again... So much for their 100% print guarantee, I'm not going to send my customers and big influencers defective clothing! I don't want my customers returning items, I just want the problem resolved!! I have lost an entire week of sales due to Kin Custom's negligence - I even tried to contact them through Instagram, no response! All of their Shopify customers are complaining about the same problems and they aren't helping anyone, just look at their reviews and Instagram photo comments, they don't care about shop owners and they don't respond in a timely manner! I have sent multiple email tickets, replies to their automated emails, Shopify have CC'd me in emails and I have used Instagram DM... Not one helpful response was given to me! I have sent multiple photos of the defective tags, I have explained the issue in detail, what a waste of time and money! KIN CUSTOM NEED A PHONE NUMBER OR ONLINE CHAT A.S.A.P, so we can actually receive support and answers!! How hard is it to provide a phone number for your customers? Email tickets are very unprofessional when you have so many businesses requiring help! Looks like i'll have to find a different POD company, they're much cheaper anyway! KC are very expensive compared to others, to the point where I've had to raise my prices (yet I haven't received the quality that was promised) So my customers are basically paying top dollar for cheap apparel! The only reason I chose Kin Custom was because they seemed so promising and versatile. Instead, they are extremely unprofessional and uncaring.

November 24, 2020

Hi Mythius Zu-

We first want to thank you for choosing Kin Custom for your print-on-demand, drop shipping, and custom packaging supplier. We sincerely apologize for your frustrations with our custom packaging and customer experience process. We also want to thank you for your feedback, we are always looking how we can improve our process so that we can better fit the needs of our Shop Owners.

At Kin Custom, we pride ourselves with quality, handmade apparel, shoes, and accessories. We also stand by all the merchandise we print for you. Because we believe in our print quality, we offer a 100% Print Guarantee on any merchandise that has a design flaw or has been damaged in transit.

As our Customer Experience Team mentioned in email, we would love to offer you a return so that we can investigate the manufacturing defects and ensure you are receiving the quality apparel, shoes, and accessories that will satisfy your customers. We know that there is little time to waste. Please complete a return form so that we can send you a return for your orders ASAP.

Again, we cannot thank you enough for your business.

Enlightened Chameleon

I purchased a sample order through their site of the tech backpack. A standard size laptop doesn't fit in there, it's not wide enough. They said i should have checked the measurements. I didn't think I had to check measurements for something called TECH backpack which is usually for laptops. It's awkwardly long, so too long for Ipads or Tablets, I don't know what the purpose of this thing is, and I can't return it or anything because it was my fault. Second issue I had, I asked them if when I order a sample order there will be any prices or anything that shows it's them sending me, and they said no. When I received the product, there are Kincustom tags and their website on one of the tags, so good thing I didn't order a sample with the customer's address. The only good thing was the shipping being fast , but other than that I didn't have a good experience.

October 14, 2020

Hi Enlightened Chameleon-

Thank you for using Kin Custom for your print on demand & custom design needs. We are excited for your business and want you to be successful.

We want to apologize that your backpack did not work for your needs. We encourage all our shop owners to visit our website Help Center for expeditated answers regarding questions on using our Creator Studio.

Thank you for commenting on our shipping speed, we always strive for a less than 3-day production time on all orders. With that said, final orders do ship from our Home Office in Ohio.

If you have further questions, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team and we will respond quickly.

BaldEagles Apparel

Why is it I can only get a response from you when I leave a review. I have sent three emails and not had one response.

June 30, 2020

Hi BaldEagles Apparel,

It seems your issue has been resolved via email with our CX team! Just in case, they will reach back out to make sure you've been taken care of so please keep an eye out for our email. Thank you for continuing to be a Shopify app user of ours!

- Kin Custom

Kale Kreations

I would rate this negative stars if I could. I am usually not the type to write reviews and this is probably like the 3rd or 4th on I have written in my life. But I have to say it was bad. Awful. The quality of the sweatshirt is almost like synthetic t-shirt material, which was expected as it did say polyester. However, I am so disappointed with the printing. The quality of it is like fazed and pixelated. I had done cow prints so would it have been really that hard to vectorize it or realize that it didn't look right? I have used many POD services and none of them had ever turned out this horrible. I am not trying to mean I am just disappointed that I spend $37 for my birthday on basically a piece of crap. Furthermore, I was taking a look at the packaging and it is so fancy. I wish that they spent a little more money on the product that they were selling rather than the packaging. I cannot say for other products on this site, but I highly do not recommend the cropped sweatshirt at all. Very disappointed will not be using for sweatshirts again.

May 11, 2020

Hi Kale Kreations!

We are so sorry to hear about your sweatshirt and feel terrible you experienced this on your birthday! As your service provider, we want to make sure you are 100% satisfied which is why we offer our 100% Print Guarantee. Whether your merchandise has been damaged in transit, a design flaw produced by us, we are committed to providing solutions and making it right for you.

Please submit a Return Request in Creator Studio. As soon as this is submitted, our Customer Experience team can look into what caused the printing issue, which we will gladly refund or reprint if it qualifies for our Print Guarantee. While this is in review, we suggest checking out our Print Guide before designing your next apparel as many POD companies have different artwork requirements due to different materials and printing techniques.

Tiny Fantasy Land

What the hell happened to you guys! You really do this to your sellers? Change the way you handle shipping and not let anyone know about it! Im done using this company and I recommend anyone that wants to run a successful ecommerce business to stay away! Their support has gone dark and do nto respond to any of my inquiries. Recently my orders were getting delivered within 3-7 days now im showing they are using freaking e-packet delivery and SF express which is taking a month or more without proper tracking!

Then im seeing they are tacking on an extra $6.99 for premium shipping without letting anyone know about it! WOW talk about shady business practices from you guys!

The least you could have done was reach out to your sellers and tell us that you are changing things instead of leaving us in the dark. What a joke this company is and i am removing all the products from my store ASAP!

November 22, 2019

Hi there,

We appreciate your business and considering Kin Custom for fulfillment. Your satisfaction is our priority and apologize for the shipping and response issues you've encountered. After looking into this with our Customer Experience team, we responded to your inquiry on 11/19/19. Please check your spam folder but you can expect another follow up response shortly.

As noted on the checkout page, for orders that require a quick turnaround, Express shipping is what we always recommend. Otherwise, Free Standard is another option but can take anywhere from 7-15 business days. For this reason is why we have added a middle option of Premium shipping with 4-7 business day delivery. Free Standard is included for all orders but if you have a time sensitive in hands date we must charge an additional fee for Premium or Express shipping.

We take full responsibility in your frustrations and hope once you are in direct contact with our Customer Experience team they can help clarify the problems you've shared with us. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

CC & Co.

Not as it appears! Lost orders, they changed shipping without informing---you risk losing good customers and money losses. Save YOUR time. Unreliable and no resolve. I'm still waiting on an order paid in full and not received. AND NO ANSWERS. I removed them and had to file a claim to get my money back. Highly disappointed. They literally promise more than they delivered.

** I have a feeling that any positive reviews will be prior to OCT. 2019 prior to this, I may have even left a good review -- something went way south and the "idea" the app presents is full of massive potential. But, without the integrity and honesty behind the service and shifty practices, it makes it just an idea with potential. Sad. Just a waste of great potential. Customer Service and integrity along with shipping are staples to be successful as a reputable supplier. Shame Shame. Accountability ZERO.

TOO SHIFTY and UNCERTAIN.

Previous 1