Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & Dropship, Made Easy!

Tiny Fantasy Land

What the hell happened to you guys! You really do this to your sellers? Change the way you handle shipping and not let anyone know about it! Im done using this company and I recommend anyone that wants to run a successful ecommerce business to stay away! Their support has gone dark and do nto respond to any of my inquiries. Recently my orders were getting delivered within 3-7 days now im showing they are using freaking e-packet delivery and SF express which is taking a month or more without proper tracking!

Then im seeing they are tacking on an extra $6.99 for premium shipping without letting anyone know about it! WOW talk about shady business practices from you guys!

The least you could have done was reach out to your sellers and tell us that you are changing things instead of leaving us in the dark. What a joke this company is and i am removing all the products from my store ASAP!

November 22, 2019

Hi there,

We appreciate your business and considering Kin Custom for fulfillment. Your satisfaction is our priority and apologize for the shipping and response issues you've encountered. After looking into this with our Customer Experience team, we responded to your inquiry on 11/19/19. Please check your spam folder but you can expect another follow up response shortly.

As noted on the checkout page, for orders that require a quick turnaround, Express shipping is what we always recommend. Otherwise, Free Standard is another option but can take anywhere from 7-15 business days. For this reason is why we have added a middle option of Premium shipping with 4-7 business day delivery. Free Standard is included for all orders but if you have a time sensitive in hands date we must charge an additional fee for Premium or Express shipping.

We take full responsibility in your frustrations and hope once you are in direct contact with our Customer Experience team they can help clarify the problems you've shared with us. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

-Kin Custom

CC & Co.

Not as it appears! Lost orders, they changed shipping without informing---you risk losing good customers and money losses. Save YOUR time. Unreliable and no resolve. I'm still waiting on an order paid in full and not received. AND NO ANSWERS. I removed them and had to file a claim to get my money back. Highly disappointed. They literally promise more than they delivered.

** I have a feeling that any positive reviews will be prior to OCT. 2019 prior to this, I may have even left a good review -- something went way south and the "idea" the app presents is full of massive potential. But, without the integrity and honesty behind the service and shifty practices, it makes it just an idea with potential. Sad. Just a waste of great potential. Customer Service and integrity along with shipping are staples to be successful as a reputable supplier. Shame Shame. Accountability ZERO.

TOO SHIFTY and UNCERTAIN.

Rfr2019

**Business Owners Beware—Regular shipping delays, customer service uses copy and paste responses and if your shipments are late or lost, they will not compensate. They closed my account after weeks of trying to get payments back for late orders (days and weeks past their 7-10 free shipping quotes) - their only response was to buy expedited shipping...which made no sense because the orders had already been produced and shipped. How is that helpful?”

Had and account for over a year and just like another reviewer mentioned they changed the way they handled my orders in early October. Suddenly I had new tracking numbers that weren’t being updated for weeks at a time. I reached out to USPS for additional information on my orders (which before the early October Holiday were all delivered by DHL) and learned that they used China Post/USPS First Class which does not have delivery guarantees nor does it have the same tracking requirements as Priority Mail.

I sent messages back and forth for weeks with the only person that answers their Customer Service email and they refuse to admit their fault in these changes. They offered me a discount for future orders, but after multiple orders being 1-14 days past their “average timeline” only refunded $14 and it did not put a dent in my losses. Also learned that they do not have any form of insurance on these packages. They do not declare value so if it lost you are out of luck and they will do anything to avoid paying for your losses. And then they suspended my account today—CLEARLY never intending to allow me to use that discount. Joke of a company full of scam artists.

Part of Epoch Holding Group based in both Columbus, OH and China. I reported them to the BBB and I encourage anyone else with similar issues to do the same. They hide behind info@ and service@ emails and phone numbers to voicemail boxes. And in their terms of service they are basically not at fault for anything...despite being in charge of so much as the printer, the manufacturer, and the shipper.

**Update: Almost forgot to mention that the customer service agent refused to escalate my concerns for weeks and shoddily answered my questions with copy and pasted responses.

familiar...yet different

Good luck getting any technical or customer service from this company.
No Live Chat availability, No Email Response--Shopify can't even get in touch with them!

Po Wasted Po

I don't expect them to answer me, but the worst part of this process, will be having to created all of my designs and merchandise all over again.

The hits just keep on coming. Delivery is the backbone of any business. If you can't deliver, on products or promises, you're not worth much. As a service industry provider for the last 15 years of my life, I know what underdelivering, can do to a reputation.

I'm not sure why, for THIS last order they switched carriers, from DHL to FedEx, but it is generally known, that FedEx has the worst reputation out of all of the carriers out there. I ordered the items on Thursday October 31st, with rush delivery. Had this been DHL (based on ALL prior deliveries, at least 7 by my count), the latest I would have received my items, probably would have been Wednesday. DHL is known, at least to me, for sending me updates regarding shipping, stating that a package will arrive on a Wednesday, and they have ALWAYS overdelivered, and it arrived the day before. There hasn't been 1 shipment, where DHL hasn't delivered a day in advance.

Now, for the most important delivery I have to date, they use the worst shipping company on the planet. The worst part is, throughout this entire process, Kin custom has been dismissive, flippant and extremely cavalier about the fact that I'm going to miss having clothes I had designed, and paid double to have made in time for this event, arrive 3 days too late, without an apology.

The sublimation process for the clothing, is far better than expected. That being said, it's definitely not that way for the sneakers. The one's that I've designed, that have colors on the tongue part of the sneakers, show cracks through the color, after only wearing them for a day. I personally would gladly pay more for a deeper, richer sublimation process, so that the sneakers don't look like they've been spray painted in the area, where the foot motion leaves a crease. The crease itself is not the issue. It's where the color cracks where the crease is, and it looks like it was wrinkled white spray painted sneakers. I'm not sure why I'm not able to upload pictures here, but I will send it to them directly. Outside of that, the cushioning on the insides of the sneakers is better than expected.

The socks on the other hand, are way too thin. I had to take them off my store. They are not all what I expected. The consistency of the material, is like a dress sock.

I hope that they can improve in this area, because I believe the shoes are good quality. Out of the box, they look good, but after a day of wearing them, the color on the sublimation process, does not hold up.

November 5, 2019

Hi Po Wasted Po,

We apologize for the printing issues you are having with our sneakers. As a reminder, we offer a 100% print guarantee so please submit a return request in Creator Studio and our Customer Experience team will get it handled for you immediately.

Our print methods include UV, sublimation, and DTG depending on the product you select. Our Sneakers use the print method of UV as they are made of faux leather, where our Lace Up Canvas Shoes are made of durable canvas and use sublimation. We recommend transparent graphics on the left and right side of the Sneaker, whereas dark or all over prints work best with sublimation on canvas style shoes. We appreciate your input regarding our socks and are always dedicated to finding ways to improve our materials and quality for your satisfaction.

If you have any more questions or need help with submitting your return request, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at info@kincustom.com.

- Kin Custom