Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & dropship on high quality apparel with custom branding.

IssaMilianGang

I currently use this site. It's not an app thats the first mistake. It crashes on me all the time which is the main reason I have not added any more designs to my store and I have not exported the products to my shopify account I don't promote my store because I cant update my collections. Due to the site crashes very often while I'm in the middle of a masterpiece. It's very annoying. I ordered from another's shop that drop ships their brand only using kincustom and it took 2months to ship. I will add this is during the pandemic and end of year beginning of year holidays but 2 months is a tad bit too long. I had forgot about the order until one day I got an email saying that my product would be delivered soon. Personally the material is fine. Even having tags is fine. What my biggest fear is kincustom won't be able to capture my color schemes because that is a major part of my art. Not to mention the use of black. Even the shop owner I purchased from said that her black was not the same color of her design granted she used the default designs. And gang rags and called them her designs. I thought how can you mess up black? So what I've done is just created different color schemes because I'm the Queen of Mixed Colors. And now going back to add my designs if the site will stop crashing on me.

April 8, 2021

Hello IssaMilianGang,

We apologize for the frustration you have experienced with our site! We are more than happy to help you troubleshoot the issues you are experiencing if you would please open a ticket with our Customer Experience Team here: Contact Us | Kin Custom: On-Demand Print and Dropship, Made Easy Please make sure you are using a high-speed internet connection, Google Chrome web browser, and have cleared your cache and cookies for an optimized experience!

Regarding the order you received that was extremely delayed, it is common for extended delays during the Chinese New Year holiday due to the government mandated celebration days and the closing of customs for the entire country. In addition to pandemic related delays, this particular time of year did experience extreme delays overall. That being said, please be advised that Kin Custom adheres to an average 3 business day production timeframe and was never behind in production during those timeframes. The shipping times we advertise are estimates, not guarantees, and we do our best to communicate delays due to things like holidays, the pandemic, and carrier specific delays. Kin Custom notified all creators of these delays multiple times in multiple locations leading up to the holiday to help avoid frustration around the foreseen shipping delays.

Kin Custom has a detailed Print Guide (https://knowledge.kincustom.com/knowledge/print-guide) and Artwork Guidelines (https://knowledge.kincustom.com/knowledge/artwork-guidelines) that we recommend reading carefully prior to designing to ensure your overall satisfaction with your merchandise. We print in RGB color scale, but still advise against printing black on some of the materials due to the nature of the printing process and the fabric of the product chosen to print on. To ensure the satisfaction of your end customers, we recommend ordering samples of your designs and making adjustments as needed to achieve your desired look.

We look forward to hearing back from you and allowing us to turn your experience into a positive one!

Choice Clothing and Apparel

I initially liked the app but have NOT been able to add new designs to my website for weeks now because the page crashes on my macbook, ipad, and computer.

February 22, 2021

Hi Choice Clothing and Apparel-

Thank You for your business and we appreciate your loyalty. At Kin Custom, we pride ourselves on our quality, handmade, apparel, shoes, and accessories. We are learning and trying to improve the Customer Experience for successful shop owners like yourself and appreciate all of your feedback.

We recently sent you a direct email so that we can understand your frustrations on where our app is crashing for you. We really want to troubleshoot with our IT team so that you can continue to use the app benefits of easier ordering with us.

We apologize for this trouble and we hope to resolve quickly so that we do not further interfere with your design inspiration.

Sway

The branding customization and production time is great but the products look nothing like the photos...they have a nice feel but it look very cheap and the packages come with a large "Made In China" sticker. If the products had a regular look we would be happy but the shine cheap look is a no go with the higher price tag per item compared to competitors.

November 9, 2020

Hi Sway!

We are excited that you are pleased with our packaging customization and production time and we take pride on our high-quality apparel, shoes & accessories.

We sincerely apologize that you are not fully satisfied with your product experience. We would like to learn more about your most recent orders so that we can understand how we can best resolve any dissatisfaction and ensure that your customers receive the quality merchandise we strive to achieve.

To give you the best support, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team by submitting a form at the URL below:

Chic Coalition

I tried to custom design for pieces for my line and keep getting a 404 the page has disappeared message. I hope this matter gets resolved.

October 21, 2020

Hi Chic Coalition,

We sincerely apologize for the site disruption in our Creator Studio that inhibited you from processing your Shopify order & allowing you to design new styles. This type of disruption is rare, and we want to assure you that the technical issues have been resolved.

In addition, we genuinely appreciate your business, and we hope you find that we are a good resource to provide you with high-quality fashion that your customers appreciate. We recently sent you an email via our Customer Experience Team should you have any additional questions.

Ghostn Clothing

The interface, product selection, and the generated previews are good. I can't write a review on shipping or product quality because they can't ship to P.O. boxes. I emailed asking why that was or if there was an alternative, but I got a vague response saying "it need the details address". I was excited because the app seemed like the solution to my needs but I couldn't even order samples.

October 14, 2020

Hi Ghostn Clothing-

First, we want to thank you for using Kin Custom, for your print on demand, custom design needs for your apparel, shoes, and accessories. We are excited that you find our proprietary product mock-up tool beneficial for your business. We are also excited that our Shopify app will be a solution for your business needs and are thankful that you are downloading.

Regarding your question on PO Box delivery, we want to share that we use private shipping companies like FedEx and UPS. Since P.O. Boxes are regulated by USPS, private carriers cannot make the deliveries.

We strive to deliver quality products and timely responses from our Customer Experience Team. We encourage all our shop owners to visit our website Help Center for expeditated answers regarding questions about Kin Custom services.

As always, we want you to continue your successful business and are glad you choose Kin Custom for your custom design needs.

CEZFRUN

i am finding it difficult to log into the app, every time i log in, it redirects me back to create account page. there is something wrong

September 30, 2020

Hi CEZFRUN!

We apologize for the issues you're having while logging in and for the time spent while trying to access the app. Our Customer Experience team has reached out to you to gather more information so we can get this handled so you may use the app as intended to design and sell on your store!

Please keep an eye out for our email as we would love to have you join our Kin Custom community of creators!

- Kin Custom

Island Rock LLC

The app is really good, they have a custom branding option that is pretty cool and important to my brand. However, their help support team does not respond within 24 hours like they state and there's no phone number to call Kin Custom. I opened a ticket several times and they finally reached out after 3 days but blamed it on the time zone difference....after getting my problem resolved they still have not shipped my orders. They state that they allow 3 days processing time before an order ships but now this is going on week 2 and I still have not had my orders shipped to the customers. Blame it on COVID if you want to but 2 weeks before processing the order is a long time and now my customers are upset. It looks really bad on me and Kin Custom. Because of this, I don't think I will be moving forward with them in the future. I need to look at other options. It's very disappointing because I really wanted to like this company.

July 24, 2020

Hi Island Rock LLC,

We considerably appreciate your business and deeply apologize regarding the delay with your orders. We are happy to hear we could add the custom branding to your order in a timely fashion.

Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST so we apologize we couldn't be reached when you needed us on the weekend. We understand this can become frustrating and as a valued customer of ours, we would like to personally apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We try to be as transparent as possible with delays prior to your transaction being made so a standard procedure we currently have is placing notice on the checkout page, import order page, and notification center in your account. We'll find more ways to make it more visible for customers! The orders you are inquiring about were submitted from 7/12-7/18, which was during the time frame we notified users about the 7/10-7/20 production delay. We don't want to use this as an excuse, but your product is one of a kind as it's handmade on-demand, we need a little more time with having to expand our manufacturing center!

We are working around the clock to get all orders out as fast as we can and hope you're willing to give us another shot! As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email from us with tracking available within 24-48 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

- Kin Custom

OneChicGeek

First off the good:
Many of their products are great and if you take care of them they last a long time. I have had rave reviews with their hoodies, shirts and yoga pants especially. I haven't had any major issues with the products at all.
But unfortunately after a long time of happily using their items they've left me with no ability to be able to continue with my business.
They changed their shipping policy which has effectively priced them completely out of what I was trying to do. Going from free shipping to $7 USD is an astronomical change when you're already paying in Canadian dollars. The ability to pay a local currency would be appreciated so you have a better idea on how much the products actually cost.
The customer service is lacking or completely absent when you reach out. I've only got responses once after reaching out multiple times.
Their socks were especially disappointing and misleading.
It's a shame because a lot of their products are great, but it's simply too unreliable to be able to use them anymore.

July 8, 2020

Hi OneChicGeek,

We are so glad you loved the quality of most of our products but are so sorry our new shipping changes have impacted the growth of your business. As the economy around the world continues to adapt due the impacts of COVID, we could no longer support standard shipping due to extensive delays. In case you missed it, you can check out our COVID-19 Updates linked below which was on our checkout page and imported order page to explain in further details on why we unfortunately were forced to make these shipping changes.

As for our Customer Experience team, we realize we need more hands and are in the process of adding more employees to assist. Hopefully one day our paths will cross again!

Vancity GLOW

Love the wholesale function and product selection and branding options. However, the customer service is robotic, doesn't actually read my question. And there is no personalization, meaning I can't change the design customized to the customer before shipping the order, which is disappointing.

May 12, 2020

Hi Vancity Glow,

After connecting with our Customer Experience team, we apologize for the misunderstanding in regards to your inquiry. We see you love our wholesale function, which we truly appreciate although I know you're frustrated! Our team of in-house designers creates the products available to sell so for licensing reasons, you wouldn't be able to personalize and is why Kin Custom branding is only available on these products. However, personalizing while you create your own merchandise is available pre-purchase by selecting our products, designing based on your customer needs, and adding your own logo. Please be on a look out for an email from our Customer Experience team to get a better understanding of what personalization you're interested in, whether that's with selling Kin Custom wholesale products or designing your own!

B Inspired Boutique

I love the fact they have pre-designed products however some are a bit pricey. And the other issue I noticed from what I understand is that you have to accumulate $50 in profits before they will pay out to you and you use their pay system. You should be able to collect your profits at the time of sale, unfortunately won't work for me......but other than that it is a great app and have great products.

Previous 1