Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & Dropship, Made Easy!

Drivn Apparel®

Prior to this review the stars would've been at 5, but we have run into a snag and not sure what is going on behind the scenes to solve our problems. We've been trying to reach you guys the past couple of days but no response. We're aware the virus outbreak has wreaked havoc in the supply chain especially overseas but thought that someone would be able to get back to us from the OH location. We've also attempted to contact you on FB but nothing yet. We have ordered samples from you guys in the past to gauge fit and quality, but as of this hour - all of our previously created merch and designs have disappeared from the site via Shopify and on the full site (it doesn't matter which).

Some of these designed products were going to be presented on our site, but with the uncertainty now, that cannot happen. Prior to this time, the site was easy to use and the quality of products on offer was proper - and never had a problem with customer service.

Please let us know something so that we can proceed accordingly. Help?

****

Edit 12/2/2020

KC has reached out to us and have been abundantly helpful in attempting to resolve our issues and at the very least to provide information as to what is going on behind the scenes so we're not completely in the dark. We appreciate the quick follow up and response from KC and will continue to do business with them. Our rating goes to 5 stars.

February 6, 2020

Hi Drivn Apparel,

We're happy to report our Customer Experience team has restored your designs and offered you a discount! Please check your e-mail for that promo code. Also, if you haven't yet whitelisted us, we recommend adding our domain to make sure we don't end up in your spam. Check out this resource (https://knowledge.kincustom.com/knowledge/whitelist-domain) if you need help on how to do this.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Kettukas

Nice choice of products and very beautiful mockups!
Customer support is helpful and quick to response.

November 14, 2019

Hi Kettukas,

Thanks for your kind review! We're pleased to hear that you love the products and our mockups, and that our Customer Experience team was helpful to you. Can't wait to see what you create!

dMart Gear

I have had this app for a little but now, just started adding some products to it. We sold out first item through them last week. Was very impressed with shipping time! Our customer was also very happy with the product. I also like the White Label service and that we can brand out products with our logo. Will be expanding our offerings through them

October 2, 2019

Hi dMart Gear,

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear you're looking to expand your offerings with our services. We love your shop, and especially your Halloween products! If you're interested, we also offer wholesale products you can add to your store in minutes, with additional discounts of up to 45% off.

Thanks again!

WhiteRiceCowboy

So far so good on these products. Out of all the POD services, I hope and pray this is the one for me and my t shirt business.

October 2, 2019

Hi WhiteRiceCowboy,

Thank you for your review! We're happy to do business with you and hope you find what you're looking for in our services. We also offer white label services and custom branding sets for only $1.99 so you can customize your apparel with your own brand logo.

Let us know if you have any questions. We're here to help!

WWL

so far kin has been great for my company. the quality of prints are great and so is the customer service and turn around time. i really love that they offer white labeling also

Human Clothes Project

So far Kin Custom has been great. I would say that the only thing I can suggest is more products and variants (color options). I would love to utilize Kin Custom for all of my products, but due to this matter have to use other companies. Besides that, the service has been great, first product received was very good quality, and the site is very easy to use.

June 7, 2019

Hi Human Clothes Project! Thank you so much for sharing what you love about us, but also how we can improve! We are committed to serving our merchants and creators so we value your feedback. A member of our Customer Experience team will be in touch to get additional details from you.

- Kin Custom

Tie-Fly

I adore this app, customer service is responsive and replies quick, I ordered 2 samples and the product quality was excellent and it came out exactly as I designed in the mockup & delivery was in less than a week. I highly recommend & you can view both samples @

&

Tie - Fly Clothing approved & appreciated!!!

June 13, 2019

Hi Tie- Fly Clothing!

Thank you for your review! Everything you mention is exactly what we strive for to make your experience seamless and provide the quality your customers want in a product. Keep it up, we love what you're doing!

- Kin Custom

Print Mode Boutique

I love the app. Very easy to use. Great variety of products with design gallery. I highly recommend it.

Hynes Eagle

Would recommend using this if you like to design.Good printing quality and service.I'm very confident using this app to design and fill my store with products.

RHForever

I love the app and kin! All of here products have great quality. I just wished the all over print shirts and hoodies were bigger in size. You can order a 2XL and it'll feel like an XL.

Previous 1