Kinfo: Reviews for Kids Stores

Kinfo: Reviews for Kids Stores

by Kinfo

Boost your sales with convincing parents reviews!

Sisi & Seb

I love this app, it is clean, simple, helps customers and really easy to adapt this to your store needs with the help of the teams great support!

The Dou-Doods Ltd

I use the Kinfo - reviews for Kids Stores app to collect customer reviews on my shopify store. I find the team at Kinfo so lovely and helpful with everything they do. And they are so patient with me and all my queries. I highly recommend them. It is so great to get written reviews instead of just a star rating on site as it really gives potential new customers something to rate the product against.

This Modern Life

A great app that offers a different type of review service to others, it's great to see the reviews coming in. I like the simple format and that customers can add photos. Kinfo helped me set it up which was great, we had a couple of hiccups but I'm 100% happy with the way they handled them which I think is so important with any 3rd party app. I'm looking forward to receiving more reviews and seeing how they impact sales.

FIVE BOYS CLOTHING

A great addition to our online shop - a review app that works really well, is easy to install and easy to use. Feedback and support from the team at Kinfo has been brilliant.

organic zoo

Kinfo - Reviews for Kids and Stores’ has been an amazing tool for ‘organic zoo’ in the process of building a community within organiczoo customers. It has been greatly contributing to constantly increasing traffic in our webshop and social media pages.
The features that we value most about the software is that the reviews are descriptive instead of star ratings. It encourages customers to give more detailed, informative and thoughtful review.
Last but not least, Kinfo support team is very helpful, easy to communicate with and professional. All you need to run a successful and smooth operation on daily basis