Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
15 mai 2024

Yeap this is the one fam! If you're looking for a product variant options with shopify these guys have you covered. All the options you need and the customer service is super speedy/friendly/spot on if you do need them (if your a bit nontechnical like me). Get this one you won't regret it!

Toochi Tattoo
Nouvelle-Zélande
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 avril 2024

Not only is this app EXTREMLY useful, but the person or team behind it is one of a kind. They will literally walk you through understanding any process or way to use the app to meet your need.

Amazing amazing app and even more amazing support

GadgetConnections
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 mars 2024

I love this app and the support that comes with it. We're still growing and need an app that will grow with us, allowing us to add custom variations to our personalized products. This does the trick perfectly. We needed some quick support when we first installed to figure out some conflicting apps, and then when we upgraded the theme. Both times, support was quick and helpful. Can't recommend this app or the company enough. Can't wait to grow with them.

Pug Life
18 mai 2024

Honestly, this might be the best product options app hands down.

The ease of use and the number of customizations you can make to match your needs and your theme is amazing.

Plus, if you have any issues or comments the developer is very responsive and will go the extra mile to fix it for you.

Highly recommended

Mersam Designs
Émirats arabes unis
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 mars 2024

We love this app. It does what other apps could not do for us. Plus customer service is the best.

Talking Crow Coffee Roasters, LLC
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

Customer service is phenomenal. They resolved my issue in less than 30 minutes. It offers a variety of options that meet my business needs, and I recommend this app to anyone looking for a free, simple option. Thank you King product!

Pretty 'N Reckless Stitching
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 mai 2024

Very good app, I must say. Even the free plan provides great value. Setting up is easy and the support provided is excellent!! Luv it!

Lovesakes
Australie
12 mars 2024

I had a problem following a change of theme.
It was solved immediately.
Truly incredible!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
It's not the first time I've contacted them and they've always been as professional as ever.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Puppy Pacha
France
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
20 février 2024

I WOULD GIVE IT 100000000 AMAZING FIRST I WAS SCARED THERE WON'T BE ANY RESPONSE BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAD AN OPTION FOR EMAIL. BUT I TRIED CONTACTING THEM ANYWAY THEY WERE SO FAST TO RESPOND ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!

Love Spark
Israël
26 février 2024

Love the product! I've used it since I started with Shopify. I had a minor glitch and reached out to the company. They fixed it for me immediately.

Back Porch Ink
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application