King Product Options

custom product variant,unlimited options,color swatch, upload

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BnM - The Lab

Location Greece

Excellent app! Just what I needed! Excellent communication from the devs! I needed only a few tweaks with my theme and they helped me out right away! Thank you!

Rock Solid Rings

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Very easy to use and set up. The technical support was quick and very helpful. They answered my queries promptly.

Bupro™

Location France
Time spent using app About 13 hours

J'avais un petit soucis d'affichage, support très réactif et problème résolu dans les 10 minutes qui ont suivi l'envoi du mail. Je recommande avant que l'appli devienne payante.

Cutting Edge Lazer

Updated review: They quickly fixed the problem. User error I'm told. I didn't enter a code for a change in theme.

October 8, 2021

Good morning,
Sorry for the inconvenience, we checked your store and there is no app initialization code in your theme. This is a problem caused by you not initializing the new theme.
We have helped you initialize the new theme, the problem has been solved, and everything is working fine.
If you need to change the theme again, you need to click on the left navigation "Installation" in the app background to initialize the new theme before it can be used normally.

Modesty n Mind

Awesome app, extremely easy to use, great customer support. It allows me to make it easier for my customers to add their measurements for the custom clothing I make!

Bahaati India

Location India

Works better than the paid apps of the same category. The developer was also extremely quick and helpful with an issue I had. Had it resolved for me in no time!

Faraway Books

Location Australia

This app is amazing, it has every feature I was looking for, great customisation features and very easy to use. The service is incredible as well, I had a slight issue with compatibility with my theme and they literally got back to me within 5 minutes of me sending an email and fixed the issue for me straight away. I tried out a few different variant option apps and this was easily the best. Highly recommended!

CELEBLOONS (Customised Balloons & Gifts)

Location Singapore

Really easy to use, especially for stores like ours with a large variety of items with different customisation options. Smart feature of allowing templates that are linked which can be applied across different products. Appreciate it being a free app and hope it stays that way!

Hex Girl

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Great app! Very useful and seamless integration into Shopify themes. Customer support is easy to get in touch with and responds quickly.

LLUIE

Location Australia

Great and prompt customer support to help resolve an issue I had. I contacted support and they replied within just a few hours via email that they have resolved the issue back end for me.