Variant Option Product Options

custom product variant,unlimited options,color swatch, upload

Price: Free

Saye Jewels

Location Germany

Ich finde die App so hilfreich. Einfach zu verstehen. Bietet viele Möglichkeiten an. Für jede Branche etwas dabei.

A-Z Custom Tees

I love using icons for variants. My client's catalog is so big and this app really helped me create the necessary variations in a fraction of the time it would have taken without the app.

Oceans8

Diese App erfüllt im Prinzip den Kernanforderungen ist aber nicht übersichtlich aufgebaut. Ist dennoch kostenlos. Es gibt im Allgemeinen nichts zu meckern.

Beesobox

First day of using it and so far it is great! Easy to use. I am very excited to have found an option that is so easy to use.

Little Lalang

It's so intuitive and clear. I love the number of options provided and how everything is customisable. Best of all, it's free! Even the price add-on function (which is paid) is very reasonably priced. Minus one star because there were some products where the options had glitches and customers were unable to select the options they wanted. But I managed to resolve it, so overall it's still fine.

Little Lovies Closet

I love this app. The only downfall is that it does not integrate with add on pricing and the sister app to add it was a mess with using discount codes and did not work properly so I uninstalled it. Otherwise, all is great.

Pickled Grits

Easy to use. Works properly. Bulk Template and Conditions could be a little more user friendly, but works as designed. Great for a free app.

March 2, 2022

Our 2-person team is dedicated to providing quality apps and excellent customer support to shopify sellers.

You left us a 4 star review, do you have any suggestions for areas that need improvement in our app?

We have sent you an email, if you have any questions, you can contact us through this email.

PHYSIE SHOP

Helped make the shopping experience better with the use of buttons and swatches that shopify doesn't do

March 1, 2022

Hi,

Best wishes!

King app

nwfudge

I like very much the job it does. It has made the variant options so much easier for my customers, and for me when I receive their order. Setting it up is kind of confusing. There is no clear path to doing the set up. Every time I have to fumble around to remember where to go too change and edit.

Cutting Edge Lazer

Updated review: They quickly fixed the problem. User error I'm told. I didn't enter a code for a change in theme.

October 8, 2021

Good morning,
Sorry for the inconvenience, we checked your store and there is no app initialization code in your theme. This is a problem caused by you not initializing the new theme.
We have helped you initialize the new theme, the problem has been solved, and everything is working fine.
If you need to change the theme again, you need to click on the left navigation "Installation" in the app background to initialize the new theme before it can be used normally.