Variant Option Product Options

Variant Option Product Options | Reviews

by Best

custom product variant,unlimited options,color swatch, upload

Hebridean Roast

I used this to provide virtual variants which all shared a common product stock level, something that couldn't be achieved using Shopify's variants. It was easy to install, and when I hit a slight snag in setting it up the way I wanted, I submitted a support request and within a few hours they had sent me a video detailing the way I could solve this issue - very helpful & responsive. Thank you!

Cutting Edge Lazer

Updated review: They quickly fixed the problem. User error I'm told. I didn't enter a code for a change in theme.

October 8, 2021

Good morning,
Sorry for the inconvenience, we checked your store and there is no app initialization code in your theme. This is a problem caused by you not initializing the new theme.
We have helped you initialize the new theme, the problem has been solved, and everything is working fine.
If you need to change the theme again, you need to click on the left navigation "Installation" in the app background to initialize the new theme before it can be used normally.