King Product Options

custom product variant,unlimited options,color swatch, upload

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Product Options & variant options

Danciela

Location Mexico

ITS good, i just wish i can apply the options to all the products at the same time. But its amazing anyway i like it......

September 22, 2022

Hi

We are adding this feature and it is expected to go live within 1 week

best wishes

King app

Lasiele Shop

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

good......................................................................................................

Saye Jewels

Location Germany

Ich finde die App so hilfreich. Einfach zu verstehen. Bietet viele Möglichkeiten an. Für jede Branche etwas dabei.

A-Z Custom Tees

I love using icons for variants. My client's catalog is so big and this app really helped me create the necessary variations in a fraction of the time it would have taken without the app.

Oceans8

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Diese App erfüllt im Prinzip den Kernanforderungen ist aber nicht übersichtlich aufgebaut. Ist dennoch kostenlos. Es gibt im Allgemeinen nichts zu meckern.

Beesobox

Time spent using app 16 minutes

First day of using it and so far it is great! Easy to use. I am very excited to have found an option that is so easy to use.

Little Lalang

Location Singapore

It's so intuitive and clear. I love the number of options provided and how everything is customisable. Best of all, it's free! Even the price add-on function (which is paid) is very reasonably priced. Minus one star because there were some products where the options had glitches and customers were unable to select the options they wanted. But I managed to resolve it, so overall it's still fine.

Little Lovies Closet

I love this app. The only downfall is that it does not integrate with add on pricing and the sister app to add it was a mess with using discount codes and did not work properly so I uninstalled it. Otherwise, all is great.

Pickled Grits

Easy to use. Works properly. Bulk Template and Conditions could be a little more user friendly, but works as designed. Great for a free app.

March 2, 2022

Our 2-person team is dedicated to providing quality apps and excellent customer support to shopify sellers.

You left us a 4 star review, do you have any suggestions for areas that need improvement in our app?

We have sent you an email, if you have any questions, you can contact us through this email.

PHYSIE SHOP

Location Australia

Helped make the shopping experience better with the use of buttons and swatches that shopify doesn't do

March 1, 2022