Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Sbase

I was so excited to meet my Kit back to my store and forget to express my gratitude to Kit's support team! This guys do amazing job! Thanks so much! This Kit is a miracle. Why the stars are only 5? You deserve many more!

July 17, 2019

Hi there Sbase

Well that is simply an outstanding review! Thank you so so much, it really means the world to us. I really don't know what more to say!

But as always if there is anything else we can ever help you out with then please do let me know

Wishing you every success!

Play Way Harder

This app saves my time and it's easy to use. I had an issue to set it up so I asked Kit Support. Their response was very quick and helpful to resolve the issue. Now I know there is a good support team ready to help me if something happens. If you are thinking of using this, it's worth a shot.

July 15, 2019

Hi Play Way Harder

Thank you so os much for taking the time to give Kit such a fantastic review. We really do appreciate it and love hearing how Kit can have such an amazing impact on you and your business.

As you have seen our Customer Success Team are always here to help you out but if there is ever anything else we can help you out with then please do let us know.

Radha Govinda's Fashions -Gopi Skirt Outfits

kit post the same items for over a year on my fb page, and run an add on fb after i canceled it.....kit post the same items for over a year on my fb page, and run an add on fb after i canceled it..... i would like to get a full refund of 18.94 for the add i cancelled as soon as it was posted i have contacted shopify support for over a month to resolve my issues with their kit which is control by shopify. but the matter is still unresolved
i am so frustrated. no one seems to be able to address the matter. i want to cancelled and delete kit. a total waste of my time.
seriously i cant understand why it would take shopify gurus to resolved this matter. guru are suppose to be good at what they are doing. very disappointed and very frustrated.
today 7/17/19

Enda Regan
2:55 AM (11 hours ago)
to me

Hi there

Thanks for sending this onto me.

Just wondering can you follow these steps: Could you try the following from a desktop/laptop:

Login to your Facebook account that you use to access the business page
1. log into https://kitcrm.com
2.Log in
3. Go to this link - http://www.kitcrm.com/access?utm_source=direct&utm_medium=support&utm_campaign=Kit_Setup and click on "Connect to Facebook"
This should reconnect Kit to your Facebook account. Please let me know if the error proceeds.

When you have gone through these steps could you try again?

Please do let me know though if you still run into the error

Thanks

Radha Govinda's Fashions
2:08 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Enda

Followed the instructions given
And get the same error
I was told by another kit guru to go to my Fb business page and add an add account
My question is why was charged for an add that I could not cancelled on kit because kit is defective on my website
If I don’t have an add account WHY WAS I CHARGED
I AM ON THE PHONE RIGHT Now FOR OVER AN HOUR WITH NO RESPONSE
I JUST WANT TO DELETE KIT
AND I I WANT TO GET MY MONEY BACK
KIT IS VERY DEFECTIVE

July 15, 2019

Hi Radha Govinda's Fashions -Gopi Skirt Outfits

I'm really sorry to hear that you have not had the most positive experience with Kit.

I have however taken a look into your account and I can see what happened in the case of your ad. Naturally I can't discuss anything about your account here so please do keep an eye out for an email from me.

Looking forward to talking soon

Surfside Supply Co.

Not overly impressed. Application is a bit slow and buggy. Also surprised in the lack of customization for email templates, notifications, etc. Seems too generic, especially for a bigger branded store that wants to deliver a very custom and tailored experience.

July 11, 2019

Hi Surfside Supply Co.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We pride ourselves in giving the best possible experience to our merchants but naturally sometimes there can be small issues. These issues and how we deal with them show how much we really do care about our product and your experience.

These are things we are working on and naturally they do take time to get rolled out.

I really do hope you might consider Kit once again later down the line but in the mean time if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do reach out to us.

lexinoelbeauty.com

Mixed feelings on a app that should run smoothly. Way to many error messages after asking me to run a ad. Spent time with support and no resolved. Keeps telling me every time there is a api problem with facebook when I try to run a insta ad, BUT I have no issues running the ad directly from Instagram myself. This app should run more smoothly for what it is made to do. Very disappointing. No one running a business has time to keep playing with something for hours that should just easily work. I feel like the app just keeps pointing out opportunities I have to keep missing out on instead of taking advantage of.

July 10, 2019

Hi there lexinoelbeauty.com

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry that you are experiencing some issues with Kit but of course we are here to try and get you set up as quickly and as easily as possible.

I'm going to take some time now to check into your account and see what are the best steps from here so please do keep an eye on your inbox and you will see a message from me. As per account security I can't discuss anything to do with your account here so I will reach out to you very soon.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Chat soon

Sell your stuff online

We absolutely LOVE using Kit! It works perfectly, we can't without anymore. The support is awesome too (and very patient -____-). The best thing is that it makes us more money. Period.

July 10, 2019

Hi Sell your stuff online

Thank you so so much for giving Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. I'm delighted that you are seeing the benefits of using Kit everyday and the value its bringing to you and your business.

We are insanely proud of our Customer Success Team and it's clear to see that you have experienced the top level of service they supply.
As ever if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do let us know!

Bear&Pan

I installed Kit a few days ago to help me with the marketing side of things while I continue to learn it myself. I haven't got any sales from it to date but I'm really happy with the app and the support I've received so far. Kit is helping me get my store out there on FB and IG. If it wasn't for Kit, I'd probably still be bumbling around but I've got the motivation to learn it myself now.

Hi Bear&Pan

Thank you so so much for giving Kit such a brilliant review. I'm delighted that you are seeing the benefit of using Kit but also how it is acting as a springboard for learning. As the saying goes, every day is a school day and with selling online, you will most certainly learn something every day.

As always though please do reach out to us if there is anything we can ever help you out with.

Wishing you continued success

Thanks

My Little Store

I really love this app! It helped me build my store, it helps with my facebook advertisement and the marketing of my products! It's so simple to use, so intuitive and easy to handle. I am not a professional merchant so Kit is exactly what I needed! And when I had issues with reinstalling app for a different facebook account, the team replied in an hour or so and after exchaning some emails, the problem was solved for me! Million thanks! :)

Hi My Little Store

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a brilliant review. It really means the world to us to know that Kit is having such a positive impact on you and your store. We totally understand that starting off can be very difficult at times so any help along the way can be so beneficial.

I'm delighted too that you have seen first hand our outstanding Customer Support. It's simply what we are here for. As ever though, if there is anything else we can help you out with then please do let us know.

Wishing you all the best,

ubun2bag

First and most important of all, people at Kit are real !
They respond to you in a minute. Yes, this is no joke.
They are welcoming, guiding, love and respect what they do.
I strongly suggest you at least give it a try.
The future will be built around automated apps like Kit.
Don't underestimate how it will get you used to the automated processes.

Hi there ubun2bag

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. We really do appreciate it. We are most certainly real and always here to help you with any issue you might be having.

It fills us with great confidence hearing such strong words from you, it means we are doing things right.

As always if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do let us know.

The Rivertown Inkery

Easy to use and helpful to to be reminded through sms or ping messages. BUT we get very little ROI on any of the ads. Tried asking for help and all I got was a link explaining running ads in a way that I was already doing..... Dont expect much sales from this and youll be happy.

July 5, 2019

Hi The Rivertown Inkery

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry you have not being seeing the return you wanted. Saying that I have taken a look into your account and I can see that your ads have done well in comparison to industry standards.

Saying that though we will certainly try and help you out with this. Naturally as this is a public forum I can't go into details about your account but please do keep an eye on your email to see communication from our team.

Looking forward to talking.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123