Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Itty Bitty Co

I had a hard time connecting my Facebook account (like everybody else), but only because my account was disabled. So I had to ask Facebook to enable my page so I could use Kit. They finally did.. after 6 months of arguing with them. I was finally able to use Kit. Kit set up my Facebook ad for me and suggested that 2,200,000 people on Facebook were interested in my ad and asked if I wanted to market to them. I said okay. It set up my ad FOR ME and I didn't have to do anything. Within 3-5 minutes I had 50 visitors on my site... that is 45 more views than I'm used to. This has been awesome so far and I really hope it helps me make some sales. Thanks, Kit.

Miranda James
Itty Bitty Co.
ittybitty.shop

Skjeggmennshop

Very easy to use,and help my marketing in an effective way. The customer service answered my request in 5(!) minutes on email,and fixed my problem in the first mail. Thanks!

January 21, 2020

Hey Skjeggmennshop

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a fantastic review! It really does mean everything to us to know the impact Kit and our Customer Success Team is having on you and your business. At the end of the day our main aim is to help you get set up as quickly and easily as possible.

If there is anything else you might need help with, please do reach out to us. We are always here to help!

Wishing you the very best for 2020!

Mugadoo Mugs

This is a solid AI app that will only get better. I had some issues on the Facebook side getting set up and the Kit Support team (I'm talking to you, Kevin) was great. They walked me through a multi-step process to get everything resolved and working. It's a great time-saver.

Hi Mugadoo Mugs

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. I'm delighted that Kevin has got you up and running. Kevin is an outstanding member of our Customer Success Team and it's clear that you have seen first hand how dedicated they are.

As ever though if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you every success!

Tunisia Shoexpress

I really like this great app
Customer support has been excellent in helping me

Hi there Tunisia Shoexpress

We are delighted that you are enjoying using Kit and also you have had a fantastic experience with our Customer Success Team! Our main aim is to help you get set up as quickly and easily as possible so you can reap the rewards for your business.

As ever, if there is anything we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you and your business all the best for 2020

Trainerboy

Had some trouble with teh Facebook integration but Thomas was very helpful and showed me what I needed to get it sorted! Brilliant Service

Hi there Trainerboy

It really does mean everything to us to hear first hand the impact both Kit and our team is having on you and your Business. Thomas is an outstanding member of the Customer Success Team and it's clear to see that you have experienced what Thomas does best.

As ever though if there is anything else we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us once again!

Enzo Co.

Awsome app so far and use it all the time. Customer support has been excellent in helping me out with any issues quickly.

Hey Enzo Co.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give it and our amazing Customer Success Team a brilliant 5 star review. It really does mean the work to us knowing that both Kit and our team is having a positive impact on both you and your business.

As ever though if there is anything we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you continued success!

Leather & Silk

Very helpful and supportive team. Dan in particular assisted me setting up from start to finish. I am glad I tried this app! Highly recommended!

Hi there Leather & Silk

I'm delighted that you are experiencing the benefit of using Kit first hand. I'm also delighted that you have had such a fantastic experience with Dan who is an outstanding member of our customer success team. As you can see he has passion and drive for what he does, as does everyone on our Customer Success Team.

Saying that if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us once again.

Wishing you the very best for 2020!

Palacio Digital

Just loved the app by now. 15 minutes after setting it up my store got 20 visitors and there was 10 live viewing it. Lets see how it goes

Hi there Palacio Digital

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a fantastic 5 star review, it's clear to see you are experiencing the benefit of using Kit right from the get go.

Naturally though if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Fairy Magic Chest & Anrusa Paris

This app is great and the support is outstanding! Jason and Kevin are very friendly and have helped me with everything quickly! Thank you so much!! :)

January 9, 2020

Hi there Fairy Magic Chest & Anrusa Paris

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a fantastic review! We really do appreciate it. It means the world to us to know the impact that Kit is having on your and our business.

As you have experienced both Jason and Kevin are amazing at their job. We really would be lost without them!

As ever though if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you every success!

OUTLAWLUXE.COM

So far, We love KIT! We had a small glitch, totally our fault, and within 5 minutes, the customer service team came to rescue and helped us fix the issue and got us back on our way! BRAVO, for great customer service! Thanks KIT team!

January 8, 2020

Hi there OUTLAWLUXE.COM

What a review!!! Thank you so so much for taking the time to give us this review. Our Customer Success Team works tirelessly to ensure that everyone can get set up with Kit as quickly and easily as possible. It is clear to see you have experienced this first hand!

As ever though if there is anything we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

Wishing you and your business every success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 132 133