Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Qween Heir

I love it so far. The customer service is amazing also! I ran into an issue with my Facebook ads account and Dan was right there to assist me.

Planet Tree

We use the app to very easily create Instagram ads in seconds, eg. for new products or all products. And the built in reminders and automations are a nice feature too :-)
Great support! Thanks

October 22, 2020

Hi there Planet Tree

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. I'm delighted to read that you are seeing first hand the time and effort Kit can save you while making your Instagram Ads.

Thank you for mentioning our dedicated Customer Success Team too. We are super lucky to have a team that will stop at nothing to get you and your business up and running.

As ever though, we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Home BAEsic

It Shows in the apps collection for India region. But unfortunately it not available in India. What an irony!

Hi there Home BAEsic

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience. I have to be honest, if you country code is not listed them I'm afraid you will not be able to use SMS as your method of contact for Kit.

There is however a workaround so I will reach out to you personally now with the next steps.

Looking forward to chatting.

Thanks again

MelonBâg

how much is this app can't find it anywhere, im trying to get information but it seem like a impossible job to do

Hi there MelonBâg

Thank you for reaching out. So Kit is 100% free, there is no monthly subscription cost. The only thing that you will pay for is the budget that you set for your ads and you will have total control over that.

If you ever need to reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team, all you have to do is email: hellokit@shopify.com

I'm going to reach out to your personally to see if there is anything else I can help you out with.

Looking forward to chatting.

Art In Motion Jewelry & Metal Studio

I use this app as much as I can. It helps a busy small business keep up with new clients and keep old clients interested and reminded to purchase again.

Hi there Art In Motion Jewelry & Metal Studio

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. It's clear to see that you are experiencing first hand the benefit of using Kit.

We are only a message away so if there is anything our dedicated Customer Success Team can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business the very best.

Thanks again

Ancient + WILD Organics

I use this app for automated thank you emails, it tells me each day how many orders ive made, how much revenue it generated

October 15, 2020

Hi there Ancient + WILD Organics

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a glowing review. It really does mean the world to us knowing first hand the impact that Kit is having on you and your business.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

URBANTEADEALERS

Just one week after our relaunch with Shopify we discovered Kit (always feeling a bit Hasselhoff-ish writing that name - if you know, you know ;-). One of our first projects was setting up the different customer chats/sales channels (Shopify Chat, Messenger & Apple chat). This process of checking out Shopify chat brought us to the Ping App and to Kit. For two week now we learned (regular human learning) how to work with Kit and get the most out of it. It's equally important to get good results, to set up the Google and Facebook channel properly. This includes a complete product catalog upload. Since then Kit performed a few tasks for us and we could not be happier. He made successfully 2 product posts on our Facebook Fanpage. Kit also set up a very successful Google Shopping campaign for us. Checking out the setup of the campaign, we noticed that the targeting region or country was not properly set to Germany but to the US instead. To change that, you have to contact the Kit support: The support (hi Dan) confirmed the change 2 (in words two) fu**ing minutes after sending the mail. Can you believe that? Kit saves us a lot of time performing standard tasks. Results are promising and we love working with our new coworker Kit.

October 13, 2020

Hi there URBANTEADEALERS

Wow what a review! :) I'm simply lost for words reading it. It really does fill me with joy hearing first hand the impact Kit and our Customer Success Team is having on you and your business.

I'm delighted that you have been in contact with Dan, he is a brilliant member of the team and really does care passionately about everyone he helps.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business every success,

FreshFleeces

Easy to use and excellent customer support. This app makes marketing quick and easy and I would recommend to other small businesses.

October 7, 2020

Hi there FreshFleeces

Thank you so much for your brilliant review. It really does mean the world to us hearing first hand the impact Kit and our Customer Success Team is having on you and your business.

We really are so lucky to have such a dedicated Customer Success Team but remember we are only a message away. So if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business every success,

Carnegie Shop

This app is fabulous. It is capable of doing so many things. It can write posts which are extremely well done. It provides you with reminders and help with setting up facebook and instagram. It can create instagram ads and various emails to customers and others. Most importantly, Kit saves you time the one thing none of us have enough of. Give Kit a try. You won't regret it and it's all free.

October 5, 2020

Hi there Carnegie Shop

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a glowing review. I'm delighted to read that you are seeing first hand the benefit of using Kit, the amount of time, energy and indeed money it can save you.

Saying that we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business every success.

Chachki.ca

Had a question and they got back to me right away with a solution! Such a handy little app to help you feel more organized and connected with your customers :)

October 5, 2020

Hi there Chachki.ca

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit and our Team such a glowing review. I'm delighted that you did reach out to our Customer Success Team and I'm not shocked you were helped out straight away.

We are so lucky to have such a dedicated team who are ready, willing and able to get you and your business ready to market.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 149 150