Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

econica

I have only been using this app for a few days but I am truly impressed. For someone who is not tech savvy or has the time to set up marketing this app is incredibly intelligent. I love how intuitive it is in setting up the ads so they actually work. It also creates beautiful marketing emails and all I have to do is to approve it. Kudos to Kit Team, for a job well done.

Hi there Econica

Thank you so much for giving Kit such a glowing 5 star review. It really makes us so happy to see the positive impact Kit is having on businesses. As you said you are not tech savvy but it just shows that Kit is able to open new markets to those who might not have been able to do so because of their lack of knowledge.

Thank you so so much for this, we really do appreciate it. As ever if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do let us know. Our email is hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success

HitechDoctor

OK everybody knows... Kit app it’s amazing , but I want to tell you about mine experience with kit. The people working there it’s amazing ...
I have a big trouble with my Facebook account and one guy Thomas help me with patience. I want to thanks Thomas again and Kit to for is a great job .

Hi there HitechDoctor

Thank you so so much for giving Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. It's also fantastic to see that Tomas has helped you out so so well. Thomas is an outstanding member of our customer success team and he takes great pleasure in knowing he can help made a positive difference to you and your business. Seeing this will really make his day

Naturally as ever though if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do let us know.

Wishing you continued success,

SagolikaButiken

Only just started using it but so far everything has been going well! Seems like a good app!

Hi SagolikaButiken

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We really do appreciate it. You will soon start to see the benefit of using Kit first hand and how much time and effort Kit can save you.

If you ever need any help then please do reach out to our super support. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you all the best

LesMinous

Bonne application. Dommage que ce ne soit pas en français. On reçoit les textos afin de promouvoir son site, ce qui est un plus.

Salut les Minous

Merci d’avoir pris le temps de donner à Kit une critique quatre étoiles. Nous apprécions vraiment. Nous sommes ravis que vous constatiez les avantages de l’utilisation de Kit et de ses recommandations.

En ce qui concerne le langage, nous travaillons sur cela mais je crains que nous n’ayons pas de calendrier à ce sujet.

Vous souhaitant tout le succès possible

EnyBy

Is a wonderful app but you can't change easily the facebook page. I have been trying for long time but there is no option whatsoever.

Hi there EnyBy

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit a review. In this case though, it's actually a very simple fix for us to change the Facebook Page that you have linked to your Kit account.

All you have to do is reach out to our support: hellokit@shopify.com with the .myshopify.com name of your store and a link to the page you want to have linked to your Kit account. We will be able to get that set up for you then

Mokolo Jewelry Co

Love Kit! I thought I had the Facebook ads down and was bringing in a good amount of traffic in from them, but boy was I wrong. I decided to try Kit for the heck of it and WOW! I've already had orders and my traffic has increased significantly because of this app.

May 13, 2019

Hi there Mokolo Jewelry Co.

Thank you so much for giving Kit such an amazing review. I'm delighted that you are seeing first hand the benefit of using Kit and how Kit is helping you and your business grow.

As always if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do reach out to us directly in support. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success

All about Kovers Gift Store

I am amazed by this app. I find it so easy to used and they respond quickly. The bottom line is I HAVE ZERO SALE YET! Since I started using this APP. I have spent so many dollars already Shopify, FB ads and Kit app. What else I was missing? Please help!

Hey there All about Kovers Gift Store

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm delighted that you are finding Kit so easy to use. In terms of your sales, it's always best to be patient and allow Kit to do its thing.

It would be best to reach out to us in support so we can take a look into your Kit account and see if there could be any changes that could be made. The email for support is hellokit@shopify.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Greenordic

Since I am new to this, it has been a great support to have Kit who handles facebook posts and ads and gives suggestions on what can be good to do next and it Really Saves My Time. Kit Support is truly outstanding super professional and always quick to answer and solve any problems that may arise

Hi Greenordic

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such an amazing review. We really do appreciate it and we love that you are seeing the amount of time and effort Kit can save you.

If there is anything else we can help you out with then please do let us know.

Wishing you all the best

NewVision

Nice app, So much helpful Support

May 10, 2019

Hi there NewVision

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit a 5 star review. It really means the world to us knowing that we can make a difference, especially with our fantastic customer success team.

As ever, if there is anything we can help you out with then please do let us know.

Kickstand Culture

The concept is amazing. The execution has been awful so far.
(1) When it shows me a preview of an ad on my iphone, it's a blank page, so I am unable to move ahead with the campaign.
(2) The editing of emails is too limited... when I tried to get rid of a variable in the email called [your name] it told me it was mandatory. I do not want my own name in our company's emails.
(3) When we did send out an email of the latest products, it included our logo at the top of the email and it was tiny. It looked bad. When I emailed the developers they said there is currently no way to edit that.
(4) I just tried to start a FB retargeting campaign and as soon as I completed the ad and budget, I got a confirmation message but then immediately received another message suggesting I start the campaign that I just started. Did it go through the first time?... I have no idea.
(5) It always asks if thank you emails can go out to the customers that placed orders yesterday. But that request happens when we have POS sales only and there is no email associated with those customers. How is an email going to be sent?
Based on my experience, this app is basically failing at every task it attempts. Additionally, I have read several reviews of this app that state that this app caused them to be locked out of their FB Business Manager account and frankly, I am fearful of that based on the bugs and shortcomings that I have outlined here.
I may keep this app another day or two to see if there is anything that works as designed and if not, it will be removed.

May 10, 2019

Hi there Kickstand Culture.

Thank you for getting in contact with us. You are coming to us with some very interesting points and some that I would love to discuss with your further.

With that, I'm going to send you an email now where we can discuss and also set up a call if you would like. At Kit we pride ourselves in helping everyone who use Kit to get to their first sale and beyond. Saying that, we do know that making your business a success is a very subjective situation so with that we do try to offer the best possible service.

Looking forward to having this important conversation with you,

Chat soon