Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

RARAZ

I have just started using this app it seems like it’s going to be very Beneficial. Customer support is really great!

Surf Skate Co.

This app is great! I was so confused coming into the world of ads and with the help of the incredible customer support/success team, I was able to get set up. I'm still learning and finding my way through everything... but I'm in awe of how attentive the support team is. Their response time was so quick, they did everything in their power to get me set up properly- even answering questions and guiding me through other aspects that I should have figured out on my own. 10/10 on the entire experience! 10/10 on the communication within the app and the user friendly platform. Way to go! Shout to to Enda & Joshua!!

Covid19Regularity

This app works great! Very easy to use. I had some issues connecting my FB account to it but Thomas from customer service resolved the issue right away. Great work! Thank you

Home & Loom

It’s a great app! It suggests amazing ideas that sometimes you might not even think of it for your business( in a good way though)
Great customer service, i needed some help setting up Facebook ads and Kevin was very helpful.

Hi there Home & Loom

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a brilliant 5 Start Review.

We really are super lucky to have someone as dedicated as Kevin is on our Team. Helping merchants such as yourself get set up and making sales is our main aim and doing this really does show how we can make a difference to you and your business.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us, we are always here to help.

Wishing you and your business continued success,

MomaFlex

Best apps must have so helpful great service so good for newbies and professional I like this apps a

Hi there MomaFlex

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a glowing review. Kits main aim is to help businesses grow and develop and it always fills us with joy hearing Kit and our team is having the desired impact.

As ever, let us know if there is anything we can help you out with.

Wishing you and your business continued success

CC 365

Absolutely fantastic customer support from Enda. I faced a lot of issues with my setup (not through the App, through my own doing) and Enda was able to resolve all issues quickly and effieciently for me. I love the Kit app for it's ease of use and would recommend to anyone that is looking for an easy way to setup marketing or retargeting through Facebook or email. So much easier than doing it manually.

Hi there CC 365

To be honest it feels strange replying to a review that mentions me :)

But thank you for your kind words and it was a pleasure dealing with you getting everything set up.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate reaching out

Tasha Renea

I don't have any complaints. Prompt customer service and they really do help take some of the workload off of me as a sole owner and operator.

May 28, 2020

Hi There Tasha Renea

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a brilliant review. I'm delighted to hear that you have been in contact with our excellent Customer Success Team. Kit's main aim and indeed our Customer Success Team is to save you and your business time and help you both grow and it's clear to see you are seeing that happen already.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever assist you with, please do reach out to us.

Wishing you and your business continued success.

CulturalPatina

I have used Kit for many years now and find it really great in helping me mind my store. I have also used their support service and they have been exceptional. Today Veronica helped me on the Memorial Day Holiday and she was outstanding. Really appreciated her help. She stayed with me the entire way until I was back up and running on Face book Thank you again Veronica. Have a blessed day.

Hi there CulturalPatina

It's always brilliant to hear from a long term user as yourself. It really means the world to us hearing the impact Kit is having on you and your business over the years.

More to the point, how fantastic is Veronica? We really are so super lucky to have dedicated team members like Veronica. Those who stick by you until you are up and running, regardless to the time of year, or time of day. Saying that though, if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. We are only a message away!

Wishing you continued success!

Sport Senses

My store is new and this great application has allowed me to have more tools to promote my products in different channels, before paying for marketing. Additionally, their customer service is excellent and I have received support immediately when I have requested it.

Hi Sport Senses

One of Kits main aims is to help business grow and develop. As you have seen first hand, the impact Kit can have on a business that is just starting out. Getting the ball rolling at the start is the hardest part, but you will see, soon after, it will start to build its own momentum.

Saying all of that, Our Customer Success Team is only a message away as you know so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Teacherbuddy

Keeps me from doing business! Everytime KIT tries to connect to FB Business Manager, FB utters concerns and blocks my FB profile!

Hi there Teacherbuddy

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm really sorry to hear you are having an issue with Facebook. Unfortunately in terms of Facebook, they can go by their own rules, naturally rules that we have to follow.

Saying that I am going to look into your account and see if there is any possible actions that could be taken.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 142 143