Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Beezú Baby

Can´t install because it keeps trying to link me to some old or obsolete add account and will not pull up the right one...

September 23, 2019

Hi Beezú Baby

I really appreciate reaching out to us with your issue. I have taken a look at your issue and account and it's actually a really simple fix. This kind of issue can happen but as I said it's a real simple fix.

Naturally I can't discuss anything about your account here to please do keep an eye on your email and you will see an email from me with the next steps. I will be able to get you up and running in no time! :)

Looking forward to chatting!

APPLES PEACHES PEARS

This app is amazing. Im so grateful for this app bc sometimes I dont eve get order notification from shopify but kit always comes through for me,, The captions are great as well. I dont really use the ads bc the campaign is too high for me, personally. Other than that perfect! Your store needs it! Thank you Kit and staff.

September 23, 2019

Hi there APPLES PEACHES PEARS

Thank you so so much for such a personal 5 star review. We really do appreciate it and thank you for being so open and honest. It really fills us with pride to hear things like this.

Naturally though if there is anything else we can ever help you out with then please do let us know.

Wishing you all the best!

Sweats-n-Things

This is actually really helpful fir marketing especially when your a one man show. I highly recommend!

September 18, 2019

Hi there Sweats-n-Things

Thank you so so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. We really do appreciate it. As a one man show, we 100% understand the trials and tribulations of running a business by yourself. That's why Kit is here, to help you and your business grow.

As ever if there is anything we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Annalise Jewellery

don't really use it as much anymore as I just take charge of the retargetting myself now. see it live on our personalised and ashes memorial jewellery site www.annalise.co.uk

hateko

Kit helped us increase our sales a lot. And also the support team is the best, they answer your questions really fast. We recommend it to any shopify store.

September 17, 2019

Hi there hateko

Thank you so so much for your amazing 5 star review. At the end of the day, Kits main aim is to help you and your business grow so seeing that Kit has increased your sales really does mean the world to us.

I'm also delighted that you have been in contact with our Customer Success Team. We are so lucky to have such a dedicated crew working with us and it's clear to see you have benefited from reaching out. Naturally if there is anything else we can ever help you our with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wish you continued growth.

TokiiMoon

It really saves my time and does job amazingly. The support team is really helpful and fast. I emailed for settings issue. They responded right away!!Thank you!!

September 16, 2019

Hi there TokiiMoon

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. I'm delighted too that you have experienced the level of dedication our Customer Success Team bring to their work. At the end of the day, that's why we are here, to ensure you get set up as quickly and as easily as possible.

As ever if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

The Vinyl Craze

Wow! For starters the customer service is impeccable- I mean impeccable. Extremely efficient, patient, thorough- just wow. Now the app! Goodness it makes everything you need streamlined and efficient. Love it love it love it

September 16, 2019

Hi there The Vinyl Craze

I'm so so happy that you have experienced first hand our outstanding Customer Success Team. We know first hand how things can seem daunting when you are first starting off but having a team like ours at your right hand, really does make everything easier.

Naturally if there is anything we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

I hope you have a fantastic week!

Clovis

Great overall app experience and exceptional customer support. Ping hits me with daily messages that are always beneficial to my business.

September 13, 2019

Hi there Clovis

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. It's always amazing to hear first hand how you are seeing the benefit of using Kit and Ping. Ping is an outstanding tool that clearly does assist you and your business.

Naturally if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please do let us know. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you all the best

Gypsy Passions

Had a random Instagram Error while trying to place an ad through Kit. Support team was onto it in a flash . Excellent communication, quick response and i was up and running again quickly. Dan you are the Man

September 13, 2019

Hi there Gypsy Passions

Thank you so much for giving Kit such a great 5 star we really do appreciate it. You are right, Dan is the man. He is a massive part of our Customer Success Team and I'm delighted that you have seen first hand how excellent he is.

Naturally if there is anything else we can ever help you out with then please do by all means reach out to us again.

Thanks

colleXshons

Works well with the integration and the customer support is exceptional!!

September 12, 2019

Hi colleXshons

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review! We really do appreciate it and it's brilliant to see that you have had a great experience with our Customer Success Team.

As ever, if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you all the best