Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Girls and Diamonds

DOES NOT FIND MY FACEBOOK PAGE!!! And yes, my Facebook page is up and running. After 2 hours I gave up

FantasyJocks™: Fantasy Football Trophies | Draft Boards | Championship Belts

To say that this app is aggressive in suggesting that you should run FB remarketing ads through them is an understatement. They BADGER you daily with text messages and apparently have no regard for your notification setting preferences. On a positive note, the automatic thank you email note has been a huge hit with out customers. Frankly, is the only thing keeping me from uninstalling this app. Once I have a chance to set that up through MailChimp, I will happily uninstall.

Boutique De La Femme

Only been using this app a few days, but nice so far! Their customer service is excellent! Dan went above & beyond to help me get my FB and Intagram connected with Kit. Thanks.

Vivid Sunglasses

Now that the app is connected to our shop VividSunglasses.com we look forward to working with Kit to drive more traffic and sales to our shop. Best, Vivid Sunglasses Team

ShopLadyLike

Kit has been the best app I could ever have downloaded to help bring up the sales for my store. And the customers service is awesome, I was so lost with the facebook business manager page and Dan fixed all the issues within seconds literally. Kit is the best assistant ever. Thank you so much!!

andClyde

Super useful for quick marketing posts, the customer support is great too! Would recommend this to anyone looking to get started with social media marketing.

Wizard Patch™

AUTOMATION AT ITS BEST AND GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY! Wizard Patch embroidered badges and patches and logo makers for clubs, biker vests and motorcycle harley davidson hog jackets and corporate logos etc use this app for all our custom embroidered logo patch and badge listings. This app gives us an autopilot ability!! Good work guys. check us out https://wizardpatch.com and see the app working for yourself!

Hippie G. Rockstar

Kit is a big help for me. Not every suggested post is useable but it does give some great suggestions and gets more content out for me.

Corvus-Accessories

Kit regularly gets my ad account flagged and disabled for suspicious activity. If his ads at least outperformed my own it might be worth it, but that's just not the case.

One Dollar Only

Most 1 star reviews are because kit was buggy or produced no results. Not in my case, Kit's retargeting that ran for less than a day brought in 3x the budget we planned for a week long ad campaign Kit was suppose to run. We are letting Kit do everything possible to get enough data before comparing against our current suite of apps. Chris onedollaronly.com.sg
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105