Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

7 Day Glow

Kit is my absolute favorite App. I just love that it takes all the hassle out of these retargeting apps. That alone makes Kit invaluable to me. It makes my small business act and feel like a large business and gives us a chance to compete.

GREAT BAG CO. - USA

this app is completely impossible to connect or set up.... tells me my own facebook page doesnt have permissions? Iff I dont have permissions than who does? some homeless beggar on the street? retarded. (this issue has been resolved. Thank you // GBC - Feb 15, 2019)

SaltCritters

Does what it claims and does a fairly good job. The random txt messages are fun and the customers like the thank you emails.

Liapela.com | Modern Baby Products

Don't think twice! Amazing app for any size business looking to amp-up their marketing efforts with automated (professional) assistance.

And their customer support is amazing!!!!

Highly recommended.

CrossFit Bodies

Kit is very helpful, and smart. The integration is amazing. The customer service is Superb! Thank guys for an awesome app, keep up the amazing work.

Gifts 4 All

I have an Online Gift Shop based on a Shopift Website. It has been a huge learning curve. So far I've used Kit just for posts and emailing my subscribers. That has been great.
Sometimes I wish I could change the products in the email.
Support is also very helpful and they respond quickly.
Elizabeth

Home Living & Goods

I am very pleased with the service as myself I am very new in Facebook ads and the set up was challenging for me, however, I have got excellent efficient work from Dan he explained everything and attached video tutorial. I am ready to do my business and I am really happy to know Kit always there they always steady to help you out doesn't matter what is the issue. Highly recommend the app and it definitely will be a benefit in your business for the long term. Thank you Kit

Lighting Style

Very easy to use and set up, great customer support and very knowledgeable staff. Had issues setting up dynamic retargeting ads with facebook but it was quickly resolved over live chat :)

Wayuu Dream Bags

Bravo to the makers of KIT as it is exactly what I needed to simplify my life as a small business owner. Kit gives me time to do what I love the most while assisting me in the very important tasks like Email marketing, Facebook posts/ads, GOALS! Simply amazing and cannot wait to see it develop

The Perfumerie

I wish it would have the option to automatically pull product listings from my shop and post them on FB or Instagram to save on time. There could be optional set-up when and how often to post in addition to the marketing services. This would make it much more valuable as an app to me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113