Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Holla Pena

What can I say about KIT? I’m not tech savvy nor do I have a lot of free time. KIT allows me to keep in touch with customers, promote my store and level up customer service all at the drop of a text message. I can run my business from my phone and have the confidence that it’s running like a well oiled machine. Just recently I made a mistake and KIT’s customer service showed when they problem solved my mistake for me. Within 10 minutes I’m back up and running and on Black Friday!!! I’m a KIT user from this day until the Internet Blows Up!!! Thank you KIT!!

November 30, 2020

Hi there Holla Pena

Wow! What a review! It fills us with pride reading the impact Kit is having on you and your business from day one! I'm also delighted that you have reached out to our dedicated Customer Success Team. We really are so lucky to have such a hard working team who will stop at nothing to get you and your business up and running with Kit.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out again!

Wishing you and your business continued success!

The very best

Beauty Lux Nails

Love this app ! As well as their customer service, they really assist you on everything! Recommend!

November 24, 2020

Hi there Beauty Lux Nails

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our dedicated Customer Success Team such a glowing review.

I'm delighted to read that you have been in contact with our team. As you have experienced yourself, they will stop at nothing to make sure that you and your business is set up and ready to rock.

Saying that if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business continued success.

Purefreshco

l love this app. it sends follow up messages to my new customers and existing customers making them feel welcomed . Also runs a report of how much products that were sold yesterday.

November 18, 2020

Hi there Purefreshco

Thank you so much for your review. It really does mean the world to us to hear the impact Kit is having on you and your business.

We are always here to help so if you ever need any assistance, please do reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you the very best.

The Stove House

Amazing app keeps clients informed great for marketing saves time GREAT back up service 2 thanx Dan

November 18, 2020

Hi there The Stove House

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our Customer Success Team such a brilliant 5 star review.

We really are super lucky to have Dan on our team. Dan like everyone else on the team will stop at nothing to make sure you and your business is ready to rock with Kit.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything else I can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business continued success.

wine to table

I highly reccomend this app, amazing costumer service and easy installation.
great user interface and service

November 16, 2020

Hi there wine to table

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our dedicated Customer Success Team such a brilliant 5 star review.

It really does mean the world to us to hear first hand how Kit is having a positive impact on you and your business.

As ever though, we are only a message away so if there is anything we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Tiana Bay

Please do not install this app. My FB ad account was deactivated and I needed to set up a new one and I also set up a new pixel for that. When I tried to install the pixel in the shopify store, this stupid app won't let me do it. Seriously, it is an advertising nightmare. Just don't install it. Please for your sanity!!1

November 16, 2020

Hi there Tiana Bay

Thank you for your feedback and I really am sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience. I'm afraid when it comes to issues with Facebook are hands do be tied. By this I mean, is that it's down to Facebook to review and make any decision on any account.

With that I do apologise for any stress this has caused.

If there was ever anything we could help you out with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you the very best

Thanks again

AzizaAndre

I would like to know who are you sending the emails too. I have had customers not receive the adds I do create with Kit. Where are the email ads going to?
It would be improved if it sent it out to mail chimp connected to my shopify for possible new customers as well.

November 12, 2020

Hi there AzizaAndre

Thank you for reaching out. I'm more than happy to give you this context here. Saying that our dedicated Customer Success Team is always on hand to give you anymore info you might want. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

So in terms of your email marketing. Kits focus with email marketing is on customer retention. This means the emails will only go out to your past customer but more to the point, your past customer who accepts email marketing.

Kit also offers Thank you Emails but these emails will naturally go out to your customer after they have made an order.

I hope this context makes sense but please do reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team if you have any more questions.

Wishing you and your business the very best

Thanks again

Lilac&Lemon

I've been using Kit for a few weeks now, and I have spent quite a bit on ads. I have received ZERO sales from my Kit ads. I was better off creating the ads on my own. Money down the drain for no reason.

November 6, 2020

Hi there Lilac&Lemon

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you feel you haven't had the best experience with Kit. Saying that I have taken a look into your account and I have some details that certainly will be of interest.

As this is a public forum, I can't give you the details here but I am going to reach out to you directly.

Looking forward to chatting,

Carnage Tools

I installed and uninstalled in the same day. I signed up for their webinar to learn more and they didn't even show to it even after I received multiple emails confirming and letting me know it would start soon. If this is the service that their team gives without issues, I hate to be in a situation where I needed actual support.

November 4, 2020

Hi there Carnage Tools

Thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience. I can assure you Customer Support is something that we take very seriously indeed.

As you might have seen in some of our previous reviews, we work tirelessly to make sure all our merchants are assisted to the highest possible standard.

Saying that, there can always be a case where something doesn't go as planned. With that, I am going to reach out to you personally now to see how I can help you and make sure that I can get you up and running as quickly and as easily as possible.

Looking forward to chatting

Meghvi

I don't see my country in the drop down list. Is this app not available in India? If so, why do u send me marketing emails regarding kit

November 4, 2020

Hi there Meghvi

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues. In this case with the country code, unfortunately some country's are not available to use SMS as your method of contact for Kit.

Saying that there is a work around. I'm going to reach out to you personally with some more info on this.

Looking forward to chatting,