Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Company Store Uniforms

Has definite potential.

There are some quirks but at the end of the day has the potential to be a very important app if Shopify continues to develop it and add more capabilities.

PROS: Easy, automated emailing for product promotions and thank you emails to customers, decent facebook posts (headlines could use some refinement but you can always edit the post yourself), ability to post to instagram, messages me and reminds me to market my products.

CONS: Certainly wouldn't call it "artificial intelligence" yet. It would be nice if you could simply say "post product ----- on facebook" or "run an email campaign with products: -----, ------, and ------" but for now your responses are limited to just saying the numbers 1-4 in response to a question composed by kit.

Definitely a useful app to have so long as the price does not creep upward and now that it's in Shopify's hands I'm confident it will only get better over time.

Buddhapants 2

Kit is cool. Wish there were more options. Sometimes we want to meet a goal but not spend 2k in advertising in one week!

Fourninety

Takes the headache out of managing ads and social media.

The automated emails is a nice touch!

Beckmann

It has been an amazing experience with Kit. The constant Facebook updates helped drive traffic to the website....I would like to have a little more control on products posted though. The thank you email feature is equally amazing.

Wandering Gypsy Art

Kit is a very good way to automate your marketing using social media and eMail. It is easy to use & customize.

Uptownmale

works as advertised... A little pricey for what it does.

Thanks From,
www.uptownmale.com
Men's Modern Clothing Boutique

Cwpress

A+
was completely skeptical at first but kit has proven to be a perfect addition to our marketing and sales. definitely give it a try.

Diana Ferguson Jewelry

I'm just starting out with Kit. I've been trying to better automate some processes so requests to send thank you notes and so forth on my behalf have been helpful. I can't comment yet on Kit's ability to produce sales results but they have helped with click-through to my website via Facebook. One improvement I'd like to see is the ability to customize look and feel of the thank you notes -- not just the content but to be able to add a logo or other branding.

Jon Painter Photography

I'm just starting out, but so far I love it. Kit makes it convenient to handle everything from the basic chores of social media to targeted advertising.

2 sales in, on my way to 10!

Klo Company

Kit is an excellent app. It is such an extreme time saver. I do not have time to advertise daily on social media, but she does!!.

She keeps me on track with the messages received bright an early. First and best employee on the team.

Definitely recommend, my only issue is whenever she advertises products from my website on the Facebook page, I don't like the way it looks its like a direct image link. So it looks a bit to advertised on the Facebook page rather than just upload an image and making a Facebook post talking about the product.