Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Thirtysecondsout

Very effective. Simple. Do it.

Rusty Junque Whatnot Shop

What can I say? I'm a one woman show who works full time, has a family and community obligations...yeah, I'm busy! KIT to the rescue. I've run social media for years, sales and marketing and the whole nine yards. It's a love hate relationship...until now. Sorry hubby, but there's a new man in town. Kit is like having another person in my office running my marketing. It's as simple as texting "hey Kit" and he's there for me at my beck and call.

Want to promote new product? Tell Kit. Want to promote slow moving product? Tell Kit. Did you just add product to your Shopify store? Kit is immediately there asking what you'd like to do.

In less than a week and $10 my website has increased it's daily visitors and my facebook page has record daily likes.

The only downfall is that Kit doesn't do dishes.

Thecoolshit

Where to begin.

I have a shop. I like to sell stuff. I believe in social marketing, but I despise the process of creating ads on social. For me creating an ad on Facebook is excruciatingly painful. So many options that I don't have any interest in ever understanding. When just one of those options is wrong or off not only do I not get new business but I lose money.

So where does that leave me?

Fortunately I found Kit. Or Kit found me. Now I have a little robot friend on speed dial that can sort all of that stuff out for me. All of those options related to look alike audiences, times to post, the copy I need to write sorted with a few quick taps on my mobile.

Now I run ads from the airport or from swimming pool. Ads that actually work. When they don't work I can focus more on the factors within my control. Making a better product, the price point, the photo, etc.

So far I'm using Kit for Instagram and Facebook ads. I can see the results. It's clear that kits expertise in social marketing will continue to grow (because my kit robot will keep learning). That means I can grow without having to be an expert in something that really doesn't interest me.

I'm on the 25$ plan. Talk to Aram and he will help you get started (I've got him on speed dial too).

Kingstonartisansoaps

The customer service with Kit is absolutely amazing!!! They get back to you super quick, and I've got nothing but great things to say about them! If anyone is even semi considering using Kit I highly recommend trying them out! They are just the best! :)

Glassypeople

Have you ever thought, "I can't possibly do everything by myself?" Well this app was designed for that exact problem that all entrepreneurs face. We wear many hats and anything that can take even a little load off our minds is a huge resource. I was definitely skeptical at first because Kit seemed to promise a lot, but I've found that Kit can automate seamlessly with my Shopify store and my needs to be that huge resource. To be able to just text Kit like I'm texting a friend is so convenient it's not even funny. Kit automatically responds to my needs and makes some basic suggestions like sending out a newsletter or posting an ad. Many times before I found Kit, it was these basic functions that ate up so much of my time.

It seems like the team is a small powerhouse willing to take customer service really seriously. They have constant appointments for webinars where ppl can learn about the product. I took one of them and asked a bunch of questions and got answers immediately. And now that they have Instagram ads available...it just made a great product truly peerless. They've found a HUGE pain point for us entrepreneurs and responded with an equally huge solution. I'm actually excited about an app for the first time and excited to explore further what Kit can do for my business efficiency, which translates into business profitability. If you're serious about business+marketing, this app is definitely worth a look.

Rigid Ink

Amazingly it works better than our FB ads ever did, and it's automatic! If the fact that "it just works" isn't good enough; the customer support (especially from Aram) is exceptional. They just can't do enough for you.

Customizeelitesocks

Kit is the marketing tool that you need to be successful. Not only it saves you bunch of money, bottom line IT WORKS! What used to take me half a day do, now it only takes me 3 seconds (literally). Their customer service is phenomenal...if you are serious about making money then you should get this installed asap.

Shopdbeth

This site is definitely worth the money,and now that they post to Instagram is a huge plus.

Little Hip Squeaks

The customer service at Kit cannot be beat. The team is happy to hop on a call with you when you have even the slightest issue or question. We've been using the app just about a week and are already THRILLED with the ease of use and the results we're seeing from the campaigns we schedule through Kit. Best investment we have made for Q4.

Blended Designs

I am so incredibly grateful that this app exist! I have an Etsy shop AND a Shopify store so managing the orders takes up a lot of time. As a result, I had difficulty having the time to create ads that drive sales and build awareness. I signed up for Kit because I saw that they could not only manage that portion of the business for me but do it for BOTH platforms. It might be one of the best decisions that I have made. It feels odd to refer to Kit as an app because everything is so personal. Over the past month, my business has reached an all time and the only thing that changed was that I turned over the marketing to Kit. In one month, Kit's ads have driven more traffic and sales than I have been able to do in the past six months combined. Kit has made it possible for me to increase awareness and build customer relationships while I focus on building my product portfolio and processing orders. I have always been a firm believer that it is "the little things" that companies do that bring back repeat customers. Kit automatically sends emails to customers after they purchase and the feedback that I have received from customers shows that they appreciate it. The ROI has been amazing and I can't thank them enough for all they have done. I recommend Kit HIGHLY!