Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Bel Viaggio Designs

I have been very happy with using KIT. It functions well, saves time and is an incredibly convenient way to market your store. I use all of it's functions straight from my iphone and it has been easy to manage. Their customer service is amazing and they are always available to help out if you need them. Love KIT!

Jax Jill

Kit is amazing! But what makes the app even better is the top notch customer service that Aram provides! It's rare to find someone these days who makes themselves so available to help you with any question or issue that may arise. We've been using Kit for a few months now and love the feature set. We are even more excited about the new email features coming out and can't wait to get them into use as well. In our setup we have Kit connected to our Shopify store and Etsy shops along with our social pages. The ability to then advertise to new customers that fit our target audience through Kit is plain awesome! We have had numerous positive responses from customers to our thank you emails as well! I find myself looking forward to the Kit text messages each morning :)

Trendytreat

Kit has been incredibly helpful in the launch of Trendy Treat. Starting a new e-commerce store can be daunting. Beyond the great technology Kit provides, the customer service is phenomenal. I've been able to get guidance every step of the way for my Facebook marketing.
I'd highly recommend Kit and encourage any e-commerce store owner to experience the benefits of having your very own marketing assistant with Kit.

Pakeeza Boutique

An awesome idea and huge potential to serve shopify store in future and take them to the next level. Excellent and prompt customer service. However I personally feel, it has still long way to go, mature and improve some critical features. Engineers at KIT are capable and working hard to accomplish this goal and make KIT perfect for the smaller businesses.

Regards

Perlacoco

Kit is like having another employee at your company, it saves time/money and makes your life easier. Every morning I get a gentle reminder to send thank-you emails followed by a plan to get more sales today. I wish I had a Kit for my personal life.

Outlaw Soaps

Kit is amazing. It's the closest thing to printing money that I have found. We have exceeded our best month of 2015 by $1k in sales and the only real change I made in our business was installing kit and investing about $100 in ads.

Kit is a game-changer. I am amazed how easy it is to use and how fantastic the ads work.

Their support and webinars are also top-notch. An amazing product with an amazing integration.

Buiced Com

This review is overdue, but I have to say that KIT is a MUST HAVE APP for any Shopify Store Owner, and quite frankly something that is only going to get better and easier to use. I think for all of us, the goal of having our businesses on Shopify as well as then using all these great APPS is to do whatever we can to AUTOMATE things, thus freeing up valuable time.

This is where KIT excels. They allow you to AUTOMATE and make it simple, with their text message based UI.

Aside from the product, I have to take a minute and acknowledge Aram and his entire team, for their truly hands on Customer Service and support that they have provided me. He personally, as well as others on his Team, have been there every step of the way, and have even helped me with a few things that had nothing to do with KIT.

Give this a try, you have nothing to lose and their pricing is very fair.

Best,
Ray Doustdar
BUICED Liquid Multivitamin
www.buiced.com

Notabag

I can only agree with all the previous reviews about Kit. Simply put: this app is fantastic! Not only does it save you a lot of time and effort to communicate with your customers and market your products, but their customer service is top notch! Honestly, it feels like you're calling/emailing a friend to ask for advice when you need customer assistance. From the beginning on, the Kit team has been very helpful.
It has become almost a morning ritual to be contacted by Kit with the business stats and actions to connect with our customers. If you are debating whether to use Kit, I can highly recommend that you give it a try and see for yourself how fantastic it is!

Really Good Pets Shop

This app has actually left me dumbfounded with awe. The awesome customer service (I have one of the co-founders phone number in my cell if I ever have a problem) to the other members of the team...they are all OUTSTANDING.

They have made a quality product that can not be surpassed. You may be reading this review thinking if you should get this app or not, let me explain to you what it has done for me.

Every morning I wake up to a virtual assistant telling me if I made sales or if I would like for Kit to do some work... If I had sales the day before, Kit asks if I want to send thank you emails, I say yes, and in about 3 -10 seconds Kit has emailed every customer.

Then later while I am putting up new products on my store, I get a text, about 5 seconds after I click save in Shopify, with Kit asking if I would like to update my Facebook followers with this new product. I say yes and in a few seconds...all my fans know to come check out my store.

Now the really cool part. When you ask Kit through text to run a Facebook ad for you, it literally takes it about 10 -15 seconds (probably less) and it texts back...Ok here is the preview of 3 products that are your hottest sellers how much do you want to spend? I tell Kit how much and BAM...the ad is live and pulling people to my site. After the ad is finished...it looks at all the people who engaged with my brand and re-targets the audience and becomes smarter for future ads.

I want to emphasize that in all the above examples...all I did was stay in my bed texting, yes...no...to Kit. I literally didn't have to do a thing. The price per month is outstanding. I really wish I would have known about this when I first started...It would have saved me so much money.

All in all, I can NOT say enough good things about this company and its product. I was not paid by them or asked for this review...but when a company like Kit does the right thing with an outstanding product...I want to shout it from the roof tops. Thank you Kit.

Coco Spa

Working with Kit has been a great experience. As a small business owner, I had no time before Kit to manage my email and Facebook Marketing. Now, Kit makes is so easy for me to take care of my day-to-day marketing needs. The Kit team is a pleasure to work with and have really improved my Shopify experience as a whole.