Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Lets Go Kpop Store

nice app, muy completa, pero me gustaría que tuviera las opciones en español. aún no encuentro la manera de que los mails de marketing mailing se envíen en español

Printoctopus

Pretty cool app. Helps save time and money.

Sometimes it does get annoying as its not flexible and lacks choices but I guess that will improve with time.

Pr0t0type

Only been using for a few days but I love it so far!

Gingerbread World

We have not used Kit to its full capacity but one thing it did for us that we hadn't totally anticipated was get a lot of good feedback from the automated "personalized" thank you follow up email to orders. I am almost embarrasses to say that many of our customers actually thought I had personally emailed them a thank you and they then personally responded with feedback and encouragement!! We'll keep exploring ways to make even better use of Kit.

The Jewel Fix

I've been using Kit for about a month now. It's been pretty useful and easy to use. It's helped me set up retargeting ads on FB which was something I had been wanting to do but was having trouble doing. Great customer support, they've been quick in responding to my questions on email. The only thing I wish was that the responses weren't automated and that I could actually ask Kit more specific questions. Overall, a great app to have especially considering it's free. I'd recommend it to other entreprenours who need some basic marketing assistance!

Goldendoodles Pet Essentials

Need Kit to change Facebook page to Wedding and Special Event Accessories

Toddle Tunes

Update. I love many aspects of Kit but the customer service was not good for me when I had trouble before. Now it is worse. It ads your account to Business Manager in Facebook and now everything is mixed up and messed up. Instagram, Facebook and my personal Facebook. If anyone can help that will call or chat, please contact or help. I'm adding the 4 stars because the thank you emails to my clients are great.

W Rings

Like that it organizes post for you.

Freegifts10

Great app for automate product posting in FB. However, the automated content for post is not random. Maybe have to wait further posts for adjustments.

Jumping Puddles

There is room for improvment with Kit, I have not made a sale yet through Kit, however it does create traffic through the website. I run a childrens clothing and accessories store www.jumpingpuddles.co
I like the feature where I can select priority products to sell, does it work better than a conversions ad on FB? For me, no.