Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Unveilingerie

It is easy to set up 1 store using shopify and kit. When I tried to add a 2nd store, I had too many problems.

Rh Company

Love how easy it is to use Kit -- for some new to marketing online this is just great. Being able to market products through Facebook Messenger is crazy sweet.

Commonwealth Apparel

A really useful app- the more I get into it, the more I am using it. For first time users- give it a chance and try to use it- after 1-2 days I found it can be quite useful, but it took a couple of rounds to get familiar with it.

Homemomshiebiz

I'm still trying to get to know Kit a liitle bit more, and it turns out, Kit is really a big help.

Aceofjewels

The Kit support team is very helpful and very quick. Amazed by how great the support is, really useful.

Dropship Mn

Very easy to use to automate facebook & instagram ads as you're just starting out. Definitely drove traffic to my site, and helps automating occasional newsletter, thank you messages, and more. $0 price helps ;)

Epictoys

Kit itself is good if like me you know what your doing on FB to monitor but just dont have the time to do it yourself, the ads it creates are decent providing you set up your preferred products correctly in the dashboard and your products look decent on your site, it can’t polish a .... It’s also intelligent, the longer you run it the better it gets. There will be some ads it suggests that don’t look great but it will pull random products unless you tell it otherwise. Be wary if you set up the dynamic ads function, you will lose access to your shop from your personal FB page and have to access via the business page site on Facebook, this completely threw me and I thought I’d lost my shop, I hadn’t I just had to access it in a different way. Unfortunately, Shopify customer support is not as clued up as they should be on KIT but I spoke to a KIT CS guy who set me straight and sorted everything out. It’s worth setting up the dynamic adds just don’t panic like me when you think your FB shop is down and whatever you do don’t listen to Shopify customer support if they tell you to de-link your shop and re-link, it will go down for days and you don’t need to do it!!

Over The Edge Usa

I get a real kick out of having a robot do my marketing work for me. Very slick.

Abeautyro

I use Kit on https://www.abeauty.ro and I really like it. It is the next step for the ecommerce. I would like to be a possibility to customize the language of the ads.

Granny I

I would recommend Kit to a friend. The Help desk has been very good.