Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Corsetcenter

Great APP Team Kit you have done a great thing by creating "kit" it has simplified lots of the important tasks such as saying "thank you" to our customers timely to make it meaningful... I'm about to start the marketing and Instagram ads. I am sure those work like a charm as well! Great JOB! from Victoria @ TheCorsetcenter.myshopify.com

One Tiny Tribe

Great help! Although I can't wait to see the upgrades and improvements because at the moment the options are very basic (email templates and pre-written ad copy need a lot of work).

Bridgecom Systems

Easy to use, suggests ad and emails which makes marketing a breeze. Not intuitive to your entire marketing system, on shopify. It will make marketing suggestions that are way to costly based on total budget unknown by kit. Only suggest a few products based on a few factors.
Definitely worth the free trial to see if it's right for your store.

Naturapetz

I really love the idea of this app for general Shopify users, however, if your Shopify store maintains a separate retail and wholesale product catalog and pricing, please read this to avoid frustration.

Aside from the Priority Products which can be 100% controlled, when Kit wants to send an email marketing campaign (our bigger traffic drivers), Kit invariably links to our Wholesale priced products, creating a data breach in publishing wholesale pricing to the public. Our consumer customers have been trying to add wholesale priced products to their basket, and when they can't check out, they get angry and abandon their carts. Conversely, our actual wholesale partners don't love us either because we have published their purchase price, and even a few competitors called to thank us for publishing wholesale costs. It has been a little bit of a nightmare/pride swallowing siege. :)

On the flip side, our overall customer response to the thank you emails may warrant keeping this app and changing up our Priority Products and skipping email campaigns (sadly) since we can't control which price level Kit will pull.

The Kit team has worked really hard to help resolve this issue, especially Aram (THANK YOU ARAM!) but in reality, the app is tied to how Shopify is set up, and there is no solution near term. I'm disappointed but if Kit finds a work around in the future to help support the dual roles of our store, we will gladly resume using the app.

Witches

Kit saves us hours of work each week and keeps an eye on stats that are easy to overlook, like the performance of one ad or product relative to others. That said, our advertising costs have gone up nearly 600% and sales have only gone up 8%. We had significantly better conversions for manually targeted ads. Now, don't get me wrong, 8% is a solid increase, but I suppose we just expected better after reading the reviews here.

Skinny Sweats

As a solo maker and store owner Kit is great, it does actually feel like I have someone working for me. I wish there was more flexibility with options and that it was more intuitive with it's ad pitches, but I am sure that will come with more development. I will be sticking with Kit for a while and I am excited to see what's to come.

Abandon Ship

Great App, makes marketing on the go a lot easier. I would like to see a little more flexibility with it but that probably negates the point of the app!

Dcsupershine

Overall good app, it needs improvements in the back end where we choose our products and a few more options when asking "text question" price point was high but Changed it to a fixed monthly plan which makes it well worth it!

Sullenclothing

We have a pretty active store so Kit works well for us. There's a bit of cross over as far as features baked into shopify that make for some redundancy but for the most part it works. Make sure you adjust your ad copy so it comes across as messaging from you. The text features make it super easy to do many of the tasks that would require much more time. For us it's worth every penny.

Skinspin

I love Kit. I need to upgrade to the Pro to see if I will love it even more.
Shelly Lynn