Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

The Frenze

This app is terrible in it's set up process. It can be more user friendly. I'm only deleting the app due to it's abandoned cart recovery set up. It's terrible. absolutely terrible and a complete pain to get reset up if you delete the app. I will never use this app again.

September 18, 2020

Hi there The Frenze

Thank you for reaching out to us and for giving us such honest feedback. It's feedback like this that helps us continue to develop and create the best product possible for our merchants.

I really do thank you for this and I will reach out to you personally to see if there is any other way we can help.

I wish you and your business every success.

Our-ShoppingCart.com / OurShoppingCart.com

Not helping much. Even deleted kit app, the live chatbox still appear or remain on my store website. Anyone can help to remove the kit live chat box or shift to another side, as it blocking the language translator.

September 11, 2020

Hi there Our-ShoppingCart.com / OurShoppingCart.com

Thank you for reaching out. In this case you are talking about either Shopify chat or Apple Business Chat and not Kit. So to get rid of the chat functionality, all you have to do is log into your Shopify Dashboard, then go to Sales Channels, click on either Shopify Chat or Apple Business Chat and then remove it.

This will get you sorted. I'm going to reach out to you personally over email to make sure that you are getting these steps.

Mystic Brew Teas

Cannot custom ads, software is buggy and crashes everytime. Support are aware of this issue and have no foreseeable resolve! Also ads do not convert it might be free but will cost you in ads revenue it also creating ads audiences that don't convert and very basic ads copy. Aside from that if you want basic stuff like automate a few email and apps action it's okay. Not sure I would use it for ads again.

August 25, 2020

Hi there Mystic Brew Teas

Thank you for reaching out to us and for giving us your feedback. Feedback like this is key to our success so we can build and deliver a product that will help you and your business grow.

As with anything tech, sometimes fixes don't happen immediately. There has to be a testing and quality process before things are shipped. With this it naturally does require some patience.

Saying that if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate reaching out to us again.

Wishing you and your business the very best!

Thanks again

Entre Pétalos

language cannot be customized. There are more languages ​​than English in the world and if it is an app to increase sales, it is not understood that the language cannot be personalized

May 19, 2020

Hi there Entre Pétalos

Thank you for reaching out. Kit is primarily designed for English Speaking Markets but there are some other work arounds. You can make customisations to help market your products in your chosen country.

If you log into your Kit Dashboard, go to Adjustments< Then Ads and posts, there you will be able to turn off any English content that is there and then make your own content in what ever language you want. Just to note, that this is the content that will accompany your ads. So if there are ten pieces of content turned on then Kit will use one of those ten pieces of content.

Another element that you can edit is, go to your Kit Dashboard again< Adjustments< Thank you emails. Here you will be able to edit the template for your thank you emails into what ever language you want.

I hope all of this makes sense but if you do have any other questions about this info, please do let me know. I am also going to email you with this info, I just want to make sure that you have all the correct info at your disposal.

OurWorld.boutique

Une application qui à l'air d'être bien, mais ne fonctionne pas, après 4h d'échange avec leur support aucune amélioration du fonctionnement.

Je ne la conseil pour le moment il faut au préalable qui corrige le problème de fonctionnement.

March 30, 2020

Hi there OurWorld.boutique

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving your feedback. We are constantly looking into ways to improve both Kit and our service. With that we will take your feedback on board.

As ever though if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Dirty Coast Press

Thank You emails just stopped sending on January 1st. Over a month later and never fixed. KitCRM can't see on their end if it is sending or to whom it might be sending which makes no sense. Have stopped using it and moved all First Time Thank You emails via Mailchimp. Works great.

February 10, 2020

Hi there Dirty Coast Press

Thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know the situation you are facing at the moment. As with everything, sometimes things like this happen. I can assure you that we are working on this issue, we have been putting our best people on this but as you can understand with a very complex product like Kit it can take a lot of time and effort.

I really do understand your frustration with this issue at the moment but as I have said we really do have our best people on this. Aside from the thank you emails, Kit does have a lot of other features that you can still use while waiting for the thank you emails issue to get sorted. Kit can still help you with your Facebook Advertising, Instagram ads and your email marketing.

I really hope this all makes sense but if you do have any other questions please do reach out to us. We are always here to help you out. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

When we know more and have an update with the thank you email situation you will be the first we let know.

Thanks again for your patiences.

MIM BY MD

I use this app to help me market my website and products. 2 stars because of great customer service. Other than that I would give 0 stars due to no results or progress in my online with marketing assistance from KIT. I can share products on my own, which is what this app simply does.

November 14, 2019

Hi there MIM BY MD

Firstly I'm delighted that you have had a very positive experience with our Customer Success Team. Taking care of our merchants is our top priority and it's clear we take it very seriously.

Now in terms of your ad results, I have taken a look into your account and I have found why you have not been getting any results with your marketing with Kit. Naturally I can't go into detail here about this but I am going to reach out to you now with details and how we can get you up and running.

Look out for a message from me,

Looking forward to chatting to you.

Boowey Bear

I really like the app and how easy it is. But franctly the conversion is so poor. I have now been using the app for almost 1 year. And have run approx 70 ads. Of those 70 ads i have only made 5-10 sales in all... dont even get me started on the money i have used on those ads.

For ad running it doesnt make any sense. I have now went back to using the facebook ad manager and it is more manuel work but i get more conversions.

October 11, 2019

Hi there Boowey Bear

I'm very sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience. The entire team always works so so hard to ensure that Kit as a whole is giving the best possible service and providing the best possible value to you.

We really do hope you might consider using Kit once again as it really is a valuable tool to any business.

Wishing you continued success!

Thanks

Spy Emporium

We like the concept but the app made our website glitch due to its confliction with the language plugin. KIT Tried to fix the issue but there is no remedy. The chat is convenient and I see how it could be of assistance with the PING app but they need to work on this. Also, some of the features they have are not good for custom sites. This service is more so for people who use the basic free themes. We like KIT but it just didn't work out for us. The support team was great and responsive but the app for us just sucks. Last thing, you cant we do custom themes for emailing. why????

September 30, 2019

Hi there Spy Emporium

Thank you for your honesty about your experience with Kit. I want to commend our Customer Success team as you have clearly seen how brilliant they are at their job.

I am going to take your feedback to our development team to see what could be potentially implemented in the future. We have to admit feedback like this keeps us on our toes and from there helps us develop.

Naturally if you ever decide to come back to us, we will be more than happy to have you. At the end of the day we are here to help you and your business grow.

As ever if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please do let us know!

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Hair Like Liv LLC

I downloaded the app for my business. But the setup keeps giving me an error message so now I can't buy ads for facebook and instagram. Customer service couldn't help me figure it out.

August 12, 2019

Hi there Hair Like Liv LLC

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear you are having some issues with your set up. Just wondering could you reach out to our Support Team and we will be able to check into your account for you. Naturally I can't do it here and this is a public forum.

Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Hoping to hear from you soon

Previous 1 3 4 5 6