Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

AutoFX Car Care Products

we have messaged twice for support and no reply. the app doesn't even work anymore. bla bla bla bla blaaaa bla

August 12, 2020

Hi there AutoFX Car Care Products

Thank you for reaching out. I have checked our system and each time you have reached out to support, our support team have replied to you. The best thing to do is to check your emails for a reply from our team.

Naturally if you can't find any reply then please do reach out to us again, our email is hellokit@shopify.com

Gears Canada

The app isn't "smart" enough. They need to improve the AI. There is a lot of potential but for now I'm giving it 3 stars. I'd recommend this app only for beginners to Shopify. If you're an owner/founder will little/no time on your hands it makes doing some marketing possible with basically no work required. Just don't expect it to put out quality content. I keep getting an annoying suggestion to sell mobile phone cases because there has been "a 40% increase in interest in mobile phone cases" my company has nothing to do with mobile phone cases so this is very odd.

My website: www.gearscanada.com

April 22, 2020

Hi there Gears Canada

Thank you for your honest and open feedback. We are always open to hearing any feedback that will allow us to offer the best possible service.

I do want to make a point about the content that Kit sends out. Simply for the fact there is a work around available. If you were to log into your Kit Dashboard< Go to Adjustments< then ads and posts, from there you will be able to turn off any content that you don't like and also make your own. This is the content that will accompany your ads so doing this will give you full control over the content that is made and sent out.

Also with this, when Kit sends you a preview of the ad when it is made, there is the option there to edit the content that goes out with the ad.

I hope this makes sense but as I said I wanted to give more detail when there is work arounds available. Also in terms of Kit's recommendations, this is something that we are always working on. Again the recommendations and the points you have made are super valuable to us so I'm going to make sure that this info is brought up to our Development Team.

Once again thank you so much for your insights, if there is ever anything we can help you out with or if you would ever like to come back to us, we are always here and please do reach out to us!

Wishing you and your business all the best

Kaek-Store

Sorry but I don't know what's to do this application ? Why I do working with it?
Thank's for explication
No I just want to make what's the fonction? Probably it's super Answers to me thank's

November 28, 2019

Hi there Kaek-Store

So Kit can help you with your Marketing for your business. Kit can assist you with your Facebook Advertising, Instagram Advertisings, Email marketing and Thank you emails too.

We can offer a lot more support with this too but I would really recommend checking out our demo: [Demo Link](https://vimeo.com/287126367) this will tell you how Kit works and what it can do for you! And most importantly the amount of time and money it can save you.

If you have anymore questions then please do reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Thanks

Smug Store

Kit has prompted me to spend an awful lot of money on Facebook and Instagram campaigns that simply don't convert. The targeting is extremely broad on these campaigns and Kit doesn't prompt me to review who it's targeting, it just runs ads with it's own default settings which include all demographics. A lot of the preset ad or post text is a poor fit for the content of the ads and much of it uses Americanised spelling.

August 20, 2019

Hi there Smug Store

Thank you for reaching out to us and leaving Kit a review. We really do appreciate it. In terms of the targeting for your ads, I'm afraid I can't go into any detail about your account here as this is a public forum. Naturally if you could reach out to us in support we will be able to dive into this more for you and give you some more detail and the next best steps. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

In terms of the language and use of American Spellings, you can log into your Kit dash, go to Adjustments, Ads and posts, there you can edit the content that accompanies your ads. You can also make your own if you wish from there.

I hope this all makes sense but if you do want anymore detail please do reach out to us! :)

I hope you have a great week!

The Rogue Crusade

I love the concept of Kit. I’ve had it installed for almost as long as it’s been available, and get the ad send texts and alerts about what’s popular among online shoppers. Those things are just useful enough for me to keep the app installed.

I keep waiting for more of the apps I actually use to have integrations. There are a few to choose from, but there hasn’t been a new app in quite some time. I’d love to see Kit “learn” how to send emails from Conversio or pull reward data from Smile.io, for instance. I figure this is on the other app’s end, though. So while it’s disappointing, I don’t really fault Kit too much for that.

The real reason for the three stars is how limiting the built-in email feature is. There are only a few premade templates to choose from, and there’s hardly anything about them that can be customized. It’s supposed to be a large part of the draw, and I’ve never been remotely inclined to send these emails to my customers when Kit asks, which is a shame, because I’d love the convenience it’s intended to offer. That’s really why I’d love to see an integration with Conversio.

So basically, I only find Kit half as useful as she’s intended to be, which is a shame, because there’s a lot of potential here that hasn’t really grown in the time I’ve had her hooked in.

May 23, 2019

Hi there The Rogue Crusade

Thank you for your review and honest feedback of Kit. We are delighted that you are certainly finding benefit of using Kit.

In terms of the email functionality, this is something we are working on and trying to develop future integrations. These integrations will certainly help open up Kit and your business to more exciting and creative ways for you to help your business grow.

Wishing you every success

Thanks

EnyBy

Is a wonderful app but you can't change easily the facebook page. I have been trying for long time but there is no option whatsoever.

May 13, 2019

Hi there EnyBy

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit a review. In this case though, it's actually a very simple fix for us to change the Facebook Page that you have linked to your Kit account.

All you have to do is reach out to our support: hellokit@shopify.com with the .myshopify.com name of your store and a link to the page you want to have linked to your Kit account. We will be able to get that set up for you then

GREAT BAG CO. - USA

this app is completely impossible to connect or set up.... tells me my own facebook page doesnt have permissions? Iff I dont have permissions than who does? some homeless beggar on the street? retarded. (this issue has been resolved. Thank you // GBC - Feb 15, 2019)

The Perfumerie

I wish it would have the option to automatically pull product listings from my shop and post them on FB or Instagram to save on time. There could be optional set-up when and how often to post in addition to the marketing services. This would make it much more valuable as an app to me.

STIVALI

Kit is always asking and offering you for ideas to work on, which is really good. However, The ideas are about always the same. I feel it can be more creative and efficient!

Todays Web Store

I'm giving Kit a 3 Star, cause i don't have the foggiest what i'm doing. Says free 14 day app, but cannot find what it costs besides actual FB ad daily spend.

Was told today, not to start using Kit until my FB page had over 100 Likes, well that might be a while, cause just made it yesterday, making my new store live yesterday as well.

Guess, deleting this app until i get some good history behind it, but doubt history will have any sales, not knowing how to market it properly. Any suggestions appreciated. My store http://todayswebstore.com selling watches, swimwear, lingerie, sunglasses, & pet accessories.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7