Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Fundamental.Berlin

the customer service was amazing - I got real time responses to email and the staff personally fixed some glitches with no hassle

September 24, 2020

Hi there Fundamental.Berlin

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words. We really are super lucky to have such a dedicated Customer Success Team ready to help you and your business out.

As ever if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are always here to help!

The Men's Watch Store

Easy to use and helpful. Outstanding support (shout out to Dan and Sham). Thank you Shopify for making this app available Update: Absolutely first class support team. Shout out to Jason for his work supporting me this weekend to resolve a tough problem. 5*++

September 21, 2020

Hi there The Men's Watch Store

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our Customer Success Team such a glowing review. Hearing first hand the impact that Kit is having on your business really does fill us with joy!

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business every success!

Precious Purse

A very helpful app for my shopify store! Free to install and easy to use...I recommend this marketing tool for sure!

September 18, 2020

Hi there Precious Purse

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. It really does mean the world to us hearing first hand the impact that Kit is having on you and your business.

As you have mentioned in your review, Kit is free to install. It's better than that, Kit is 100% free meaning there is no monthly subscription cost to use this brilliant service.

Saying that, we are only a message away, so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team.

OVAH

Great little marketing tool to make your life easier and fantastic support from the team when needed.

September 15, 2020

Hi there OVAH

We really are so lucky to have a team that is always here to help you out and get you set up!

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Wishing you and your business every success!

SUNDAE

A must have for every store! It’s features are effective in sales conversion and customer support is reliable and outstanding :)

September 10, 2020

Hi there SUNDAE

Wow! What a 5 star review! Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our dedicated Customer Success Team such a glowing review.

We really are super lucky to have a Customer Success Team who care deeply about their job and making sure our merchants are looked after in such a timely fashion.

Saying that, we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you and your business the very best!

Thanks again

Animal Bookmark

great way of promoting your products! loving the facebook ads..helps my store get new customers easily

September 9, 2020

Hi there Animal Bookmark

Thank you so much for your brilliant 5 star review and your kind words. We really do love hearing how Kit is helping you and your business grow.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate reaching out to us! Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Diligence1International

Am must have for my shopify shop. It simplifies FB and IG marketing among other things. Automates these Ads and makes life easier.

September 8, 2020

Hi there Diligence1International

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review. It really does mean the world to us hearing first hand the impact Kit is having on you and your business.

I'm delighted to read that you are seeing the amount of time Kit can save you by automating so many processes.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Spudslist.co.za

This app is great and managing your marketing and customer interactions. It’s definitely given me sales I wouldn’t of had without it!

September 7, 2020

Hi there Spudslist.co.za

It's clear to see that you are seeing first hand the benefit of using Kit and the amount of time and effort it can save you.

We are super lucky to have a dedicated Customer Success Team so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Mosaic Pop Art

This app helps automate a lot for my business and frees up my time. I was surprised that when a customer asked a question while I was off the app, Kit was able to respond automatically to the generic product question. So helpful and I trust kit to take care of simple matters like this going forward.

September 2, 2020

Hi there Mosaic Pop Art

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review. I'm delighted to read that you are seeing first hand the impact of using Kit and its Key features and the time and effort it is saving you.

One of Kit's main mantras is to free up time for you to focus on working on other elements of your business and it's clear to see that you are experiencing that first hand.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

FluffyCushion4u

Very useful app. Super easy to set up and navigate through. Also, the customer support is great! Thanks

August 31, 2020

Hi there FluffyCushion4u

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review. It really does mean the world to us.

I'm also delighted to read that you have been in contact with our support, we really are super lucky to have such a dedicated team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 109 110