Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

shoppinginone

VERY UPSET WITH THIS MY ADVICE IF YOU DON'T WANT HEADACHES DON'T INSTALL IT This Content Isn't Available Right Now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted. REASON FOR THIS IS CONNECTED TO OLD ACCOUNT THATS NO LONGER IN USE!!!! SO NOW IM STUCK IN LIMBO WHO MAKES A SOFTWARE WITH OUT A DELETE ... Go Back
Visit Help Center

January 25, 2021

Hi there shoppinginone

Thank you for reaching out and I do apologise for the issue you have been having. To change your ad account all you have to do is let us know the Id of the ad account you want to have linked to your Kit account. It really is a simple fix.

I have looked into your account and I can see that you have been in contact with our dedicated support team about this issue. I have seen they have gotten back to you but it seems that you have not seen their replies just yet.

If you were to each out to our team again by emailing, hellokit@shopify.com with the Id of the ad account you want to have linked to your Kit account then we will be able to get that sorted for you then

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Ashdown Gaming

Brilliant customer support response time. Great app for automated communication with customers and running ads.

January 22, 2021

Hi there Ashdown Gaming

Thank you so much for your brilliant 5 star review of Kit and our dedicated Customer Success Team. We are super lucky to have a team that will literally stop at nothing to get you and your business up and running.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business the very best

Downtown

Apps does what is supposed to do at it's best, effective retargeting campaigns. Got a token issue with Facebook and Dan from customer care solved it brilliantly and fast.

January 21, 2021

Hi Downtown

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a brilliant 5 star review. I'm delighted you have been in contact with our dedicated Customer Success Team. We really are super luck to have people like Dan who will stop at nothing to get you up and running.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business the very best.

Yonca Güler

I was extremely excited to use Kit for efficient digital marketing purposes. So when I set up everything and was ready to connect, I was informed that the app isn’t available in Turkey (as most of the apps!). Paying the same prices as everybody else but not being able to use half of the offered apps on this platform really makes me question my decision with choosing Shopify as my commerce platform.

January 19, 2021

Hi there Yonca Güler

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving your feedback. I really do apologise for this issue but as you can understand there are somethings that are simply out of our control.

Saying that I do have a potential work around. If you use an iPhone then you will be able to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store, here is a link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854

You will then be able to communicate with Kit using Shopify Ping.

If you have any other questions or issues then please do reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you the very best

Weberei24

it would be nice, if i also could use it in my language.
so only can use automaic E-Mail?
A great App, but only english.

January 15, 2021

Hi there Weberei24

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving your feedback. Hearing feedback first hand is the only way we can improve our offerings.

In this case I do have some work arounds. If you were to log into your Kit dashboard, then go to Adjustments< Then ads and posts, there you will be able to turn off all the content in English and then make the content you want in your own language. Just as an FYI, this will be the content that will accompany your ads.

Also, if you go back to Adjustments once again and then to Thank You Emails, there you will be able to edit the body of your thank you Email to your own language.

I hope this makes sense but if you have any other questions then please do reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you the very best,

PetProductDelivery.com

This app just doesn't work like it is supposed to. I tried to talk to customer service about this, but they didn't take me seriously. Didn't seem concerned @ all. The text messages from Kit were coming to my phone scrambled and links were constantly broken. I had to cut and paste messages, text them to myself to fix the links, then send them, ect. It was free, so I guess you get what you pay for. Going to delete.

January 12, 2021

Hi there PetProductDelivery.com

Thank you for reaching out and I am very sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience. I am happy to read that you did reach out to our Customer Success Team and I know they have done everything in their power to help you get up and running.

Sometimes however there are elements out of our control that does act as a barrier to success. With this though, the issues that you were seeing are no longer on the platform so if you were to install again then you will see the benefit of using Kit.

If you do however have any other questions then please do let us know.

Wishing you the very best

Steel & Grey

We have been really impressed with Kit - really helpful for start-ups and small businesses. The thank you emails are great and the email marketing templates work really well too.

January 6, 2021

Hi there Steel & Grey

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. I'm delighted to learn that you have been using the Thank You emails. They are so powerful to start a conversation and then build a relationship with your Customers.

Our dedicated Customer Success Team is only a message away if there is anything else we can help you out with. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success and all the best for 2021

UTÖVA | Modern Stall Bars

For a start up business, KIT's automation is super helpful. Support is incredible too - they're fast and accurate.

Hi there UTÖVA | Modern Stall Bars

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a glowing review. I'm delighted to hear that you have reached out to our dedicated Customer Success Team. We really are so lucky to have a team that will stop at nothing to make sure that you are set up and ready to go.

As ever, we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business every success.

MagicVentures

I really like Kit and it is helping me to reach out to my customers in an effective way. Reaching to customers has been so easy after associating with KIT. Certainly would recommend to use KIT for your marketing engagements.

Hi there MagicVentures

Thank you so much for the review. It really does mean the world to us!

You are right, reaching out to customers and getting their attention i the best way to convert into sales. This really is the key to success.

With this if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business every success!

Felior

I love kit! I love everything about this app!! Thank you so much to whoever that created this app ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hi there Felior

Wow what a review! Thank you so so much!

It's clear to see that you are seeing first hand the impact that Kit can have on you and your business. That's our main aim to help businesses grow and develop to reach their true potential.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business the very best