Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Teesrevolution.com

i used This app to send automatic marketing emails sad to hear will not longer will be active hope theres another version of it coming up

March 2, 2021

Hi there Teesrevolution.com

Thank you for reaching out and it's very comforting for us to see the impact Kit has had on you and your business.

In this case, the best thing to do is to reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team and they will be able to give you some alternatives. Our email is hellokit@shopify.com

Please do reach out and we will be more than happy to give you as much advice and help as possible.

Wishing you and your business every success,

Daisy Park

It's such a shame this app is discontinuing with Shopify. I have found it really useful especially the automated thank you emails to customers.

March 2, 2021

Hi there Daisy Park

I'm afraid all good things must come to an end. Thank you for your kind words and your dedicated support to us and our mission over the past number of years.

As a team we would like to wish you and your business all the very best in the future.

Until our paths cross again,

Clozet Essentials!

Kit is good. It could be great if it would increase the sizing or let the user choose between size options for the ad images. It always chops the top off of my pictures and I spend too much time trying to resize so the images look good. It should also let you decide how often you want to email instead of limiting to 7 days

February 22, 2021

Hi there Clozet Essentials!

Thank you for your brilliant review, we really do appreciate it.

So in terms of your product images, there is a chance the original images you are using cold be too big. Saying that I'd recommend reaching out to Shopify's direct Support and they will be able to give you the best pointers in terms of having the best image size that will work across all platforms.

Naturally if there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you and your business the very best

MagicVentures

I really like Kit and it is helping me to reach out to my customers in an effective way. Reaching to customers has been so easy after associating with KIT. Certainly would recommend to use KIT for your marketing engagements.

January 4, 2021

Hi there MagicVentures

Thank you so much for the review. It really does mean the world to us!

You are right, reaching out to customers and getting their attention i the best way to convert into sales. This really is the key to success.

With this if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business every success!

AzizaAndre

I would like to know who are you sending the emails too. I have had customers not receive the adds I do create with Kit. Where are the email ads going to?
It would be improved if it sent it out to mail chimp connected to my shopify for possible new customers as well.

November 12, 2020

Hi there AzizaAndre

Thank you for reaching out. I'm more than happy to give you this context here. Saying that our dedicated Customer Success Team is always on hand to give you anymore info you might want. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

So in terms of your email marketing. Kits focus with email marketing is on customer retention. This means the emails will only go out to your past customer but more to the point, your past customer who accepts email marketing.

Kit also offers Thank you Emails but these emails will naturally go out to your customer after they have made an order.

I hope this context makes sense but please do reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team if you have any more questions.

Wishing you and your business the very best

Thanks again

Dcanella

No le doy 5 estrellas por que los mails promocionales solo vienen en ingles y no pueden cambiarse a español que es mi idioma ...

August 25, 2020

Hi there Dcanella

Thank you for your feedback. You are right, Kit is primarily designed in English. Saying that there are a few work arounds.
If you log into your Kit Dashboard, you can go to adjustments, ads and posts and from there edit the copy that will accompany your ads so you can make it for any language you want.

With that, you can also edit the Thank You emails that Kit sends out. If you go to our Dashboard again, Adjustments, Thank You Emails, you can edit the email body to what ever language you want.

I hope this makes sense and helps you utilise Kits full potential.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Hemp's End

I'd prefer the ability to turn off facebook ads. I understand kit was initially a facebook integrated app only, but it's more than that now and many of us don't like the facebook integration but prefer the artificial assistant for email marketing and reports. For instance, with our business we sell hemp/cbd products and cannot simply post our products on facebook. So I have to deny all the facebook ads created by kit.

August 21, 2020

Hi there Hemp's End

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit a review and also for your feedback.

We really do appreciate hearing first hand the experiences our merchants are going through using Kit. The feedback you have given is direct and to the point and for that I thank you.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with though please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Plush Shoppe

I really like this app it has helped bring more traffic to my store. I do wish that it could post products to Instagram like it does to Facebook. That would be extremely helpful!

July 7, 2020

Hi there Plush Shoppe

Thank you so much for your review and indeed your feedback.
Feedback like this helps us improve our product so Kit can have even greater impact on you and your business.

I am going to bring this up to our development team. As you can understand I don't have a timeline on how long this could take.

As ever if there is anything we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Thanks again!

Auntee B Naturals

Good customer service. Wasn’t able to connect my ad account and they somehow just did it for me on the back end.

June 11, 2020

Hi there Auntee B Naturals

Thank you for your review. It really means the world to us hearing the experience you have had with our dedicated Customer Success Team.

I'm delighted that you reached out and our team was able to work their magic.
As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Mel Mart by BBM

I like the way it keeps reminding me to post products to my customers it basically works for me every single day

May 19, 2020

Hi there Mel Mart by BBM

Thank you so much for taking the time give Kit such a brilliant one star review! It really does mean the world to us to hear first hand the impact Kit is having on you and your business every day.

We are always here for you though, so if there is anything our team can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12