Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Buddhapants 2

Kit is cool. Wish there were more options. Sometimes we want to meet a goal but not spend 2k in advertising in one week!

Fourninety

Takes the headache out of managing ads and social media.

The automated emails is a nice touch!

Beckmann

It has been an amazing experience with Kit. The constant Facebook updates helped drive traffic to the website....I would like to have a little more control on products posted though. The thank you email feature is equally amazing.

Wandering Gypsy Art

Kit is a very good way to automate your marketing using social media and eMail. It is easy to use & customize.

Uptownmale

works as advertised... A little pricey for what it does.

Thanks From,
www.uptownmale.com
Men's Modern Clothing Boutique

Cwpress

A+
was completely skeptical at first but kit has proven to be a perfect addition to our marketing and sales. definitely give it a try.

Diana Ferguson Jewelry

I'm just starting out with Kit. I've been trying to better automate some processes so requests to send thank you notes and so forth on my behalf have been helpful. I can't comment yet on Kit's ability to produce sales results but they have helped with click-through to my website via Facebook. One improvement I'd like to see is the ability to customize look and feel of the thank you notes -- not just the content but to be able to add a logo or other branding.

Jon Painter Photography

I'm just starting out, but so far I love it. Kit makes it convenient to handle everything from the basic chores of social media to targeted advertising.

2 sales in, on my way to 10!

Klo Company

Kit is an excellent app. It is such an extreme time saver. I do not have time to advertise daily on social media, but she does!!.

She keeps me on track with the messages received bright an early. First and best employee on the team.

Definitely recommend, my only issue is whenever she advertises products from my website on the Facebook page, I don't like the way it looks its like a direct image link. So it looks a bit to advertised on the Facebook page rather than just upload an image and making a Facebook post talking about the product.

Titanparacord

Absolutely LOVE Kit. She keeps us focused and makes us money. Best employee I have EVER hired!!!

Why only 4 Stars? Recommendation. Ability within Kit to change the product chosen as well as the text used to advertise. Sometimes she make suggestions that are great, but she wants to focus on products that are out of stock. Do that and it's def a 5 Star employee.