Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Saleplace

Kit is an amazing app. I can't think of an app that has made a bigger impact on my business than Kit has. It's so easy to use and the results were immediate. The support is world class too. Aram is so accessible and is quick to respond to any question. I can't recommend Kit enough. Seriously. Install it now.

Danariblu

The best app. Marketing at your finger tips! What more can you ask for? AND the customer support is top notch!

Blaze Case

Great App, saves plenty of time. Marketing on the go, what more could you ask for!

Littlecitizensboutique

I am telling everyone I meet about Kit, it is seriously futuristic like check this out-- a digital assistant that links my Facebook, Mailchimp and Shopify and makes posting targeted ads as easy as texting a number between 1 to 4. Incredibly, we're gaining customers with Kit. Can't wait see what this team comes up with next.

Mister Sfc

Great time saving app, well worth it and highly recommend KIT to all store owners!!!

Thinkstunning 2

I have to say I'm very happy for the support I've received as well as the services. It's a peace of mind to have somebody taking care professionally of your marketing at an affordable price. I'm very pleased. Thank you.

Blair Bradshaw Studio

Kit has been incredibly helpful to me. The sheer convenience of talking to Kit via text messages has made a huge difference for my business. Now I can actually get social and email marketing done when before I could never find the time. That translates to new customers and sales that I would not have made otherwise. I really do think of Kit as my virtual employee. Kit delivers and I highly recommend it to any small business!

Duckwood Collectibles

I enjoy using Kit for my business. It simplifies my advertising by posting ads for me with great content and allows me to choose my own budget. When I add a product to my store, Kit promptly asks me if I want to post my new product on my Facebook page. Kit will update my Fans about the new product and even create a Facebook ad for the product. Kit not only posts ads for my new products but also my hottest products as well as my slowest moving products. I have every intention to continue using this app and have recommended it to business friends.

Insaneapparel

By not using Kit, you're doing yourself a disservice. This app manages various aspects of your business and does a great job at it. From managing your Social Media ads to sending out mailers, it really excels at targeting that correct people and driving traffic and sales to your website. The difference is immediately noticeable. At least give it a try and I guarantee you will subscribe. Even the customer service is on another level, the team has no issue in actually talking to you to help walk through any concern or issue.

Ardent Ink

Great customer support!! Love how simple it is to email new customers automatically with KIT as well after they place an order! This is a very important step in building relationships with customers.