Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Medability

Thanks KIT for making the marketing of our products on Facebook and Instagram so easy. It's such a treat to download/install an app that just works! It literally took a few minutes to post our first ad. It is very easy to customize and we actually upgraded to PRO version within a couple of weeks so that we could increase the number of products featured to five and run ads on Instagram as well as Facebook. Highly recommend this app.

Jeffersons Apparel

If you are looking to grow your online business, it starts right here. Instant Results! Great Customer Service. Great Product. A++

Dockatot

This is Facebook marketing done by geniuses...for dummies. Saves me so much time how much time and effort it would have taken me to create custom audiences for various clients. They have taken the thinking out of marketing for busy agencies and shop owners.

Axlbrand Com

We met the Kit folks at a Shopify event in San Francisco and were immediately impressed with their app's functionality. When we started using the app for ourselves, we were blown away. So easy...and they do all the heavy lifting in sorting out how to advertise on Facebook (we're looking to try Instagram soon). Their customer service is top-notch and I'm always amazed at how responsive and friendly they all are. We highly recommend...I tell every Shopify person I know to get this app.

Donnadowney

absolutely love this app!! has made a immediate increase to our sales. customer support is great and responsive

highly recommend it!!!

Handmade Jewelry By Egig

This app is amazing !!!

Enjoying the personal friendly help and very useful advice

And Kit is exactly what i needed - a small helper that will do all the things for me and save me money !!!!

Sckooncup

KIT is just an amazing app. It creates Facebook ads and Instagram ads instantly at your command, send out thank-you-mail, and create reports in a flash. This is a must-to-have app for small biz owners. KIT will save you tons of time so you can focus on your business!

Me And Boo

The service here is beyond what words can describe. They are very nice and will explain all the things that you don't quite understand. You will be in good hands here!!!

Ordnry Clothing

Very easy to use the app. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to market online sales

Printchicks

KIT has worked amazingly well for our company PrintChicks. We LOVE the updates that come via texts on how our ads are performing as the information helps us target how or what ad we run next. Managing our ads on KIT is very easy and user friendly. If we have any questions the customer service is outstanding and prompt. Our ads through KIT have been very successful on Facebook and Instagram and look forward to what we can do with KIT in 2016!
Kim and Shannon