Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Gluckpunkt

Great App! Does what it is supposed to do! Though it lacks the possiblity for German users to translate the Email it wants to send for advertising purposes. The Mails for first and second buyers can be edited, but I could find a way to edit the template it uses for html mails.

Roma Designer Jewelry

I tried Kit when I first transitioned to Shopify because I thought it was a good idea, but I have grown to appreciate the consistency of the experience and (honestly) sometimes it's the reminder to do things I know I should be doing to promote my store that I need!

Salon Revital

excellent app !!!thank you kit!! must have it !!help a lot

Dglrock

App is good. It does what it says & communicates well. The main thing I think is good is the customer support. Anna has helped me very much in explaining how it works and what needs to be done to fix certain issues.
Dwayne Jenkins
www.dwaynesguitarlessons.com

Whims And Waves

Really enjoyed trailing KIT. There are some great things and some things I'd love to see improved in terms of usability and functionality + also I had issues running more than 1 ad at a time, so that made it hard to use and want to continue to use. For someone who doesn't want to use FB Ad Manager personally, this app rocks. It also rocks for loading in the product catalog and it worked! So KIT could use images and products that weren't even loading properly to FB. I wish it would have the ability to choose from the list of 5 or 6 options it gets to you to pick a couple, vs just one. (so for example when it wants to market 1-4 new products or 5-market all -- I would love to market 1, 3 & 4 -- but not 2 -- that's not an option yet for KIT). I'll reconsider it as we grow I think. For now, I may have to hold a tiny bit to be sure we get more sales and make the cost worthwhile.

Dc5association

completely useless ,all the things kit do can but done free

Multinetservices

Fast Response time.I had a setup problem and th support team was perfect!

In Color Media

Their customer service is superb, very helpful as well as responsive. David is a great person to work with and he helped me setup my ad accounts with facebook. I would recommend this service 100%

Poltrona

HEllo, I have been using Kit for a year now, and really like the set up, and I have seen an increase in web traffic due to the campaigns that Kit prompts me with and then manages all very well.

Thank you for creating Kit.

Victoria

Budget Beauty

AWESOME*** DONT WASTE ANOTHER PENNY ON FACEBOOK AD MANAGER WITHOUT INTEGRATING THIS BAD BAD BOY TO IT!!

I GIVE IT 20 x Stars, Amazing Customer service (big PLUS)
Especially in Canada !! I'm In in Ireland lol.. and was blew away with the in-depth knowledge and help on offer.. for real!!

OK: it does exactly what is it says on the Tin !!
Awesome, easy install, pretty much self explanitary, you will need to go and add to your "Own" ad manager setting for Instagram, so it can post adverts to facebook and instagram, facebook, it more or less does itself, but just scout on over add it and boom! Ready to Rock and roll.. its actually a pretty cool piece of "kit" lol no pun intended.
quick set up, quick ad set up, data reports, genuine targeted audience, So Nooo more wasting money targeting ol 90-year-old Doris, who no longer controls her own financial affairs, but uses her grandsons iPad to pass the time... Bonus in my book!!
Talk to Kit, yes you READ that right! Add your new Bestie to text messaging or online messenger, An tell kit what to do ! She makes fab tea and she's cleaning my house as we speak lol
ok not really but, I have started 2 ad campaigns in like seconds, and can check their progress if I wanted, but seeing as kit messages every so often to tell me there progress i figured that gave me time to focus on driving sales.. so as you can see, for me it's all positive, even if you hit a glitch, kit,s hero,s (customer service) do not like to let you wait more than either instantly, few moments or when admin is closed a couple of hours that's it..
Highly recommended anyway!!! left my details to authenticate this review !!!
Donna