Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Kingstonartisansoaps

The customer service with Kit is absolutely amazing!!! They get back to you super quick, and I've got nothing but great things to say about them! If anyone is even semi considering using Kit I highly recommend trying them out! They are just the best! :)

Glassypeople

Have you ever thought, "I can't possibly do everything by myself?" Well this app was designed for that exact problem that all entrepreneurs face. We wear many hats and anything that can take even a little load off our minds is a huge resource. I was definitely skeptical at first because Kit seemed to promise a lot, but I've found that Kit can automate seamlessly with my Shopify store and my needs to be that huge resource. To be able to just text Kit like I'm texting a friend is so convenient it's not even funny. Kit automatically responds to my needs and makes some basic suggestions like sending out a newsletter or posting an ad. Many times before I found Kit, it was these basic functions that ate up so much of my time.

It seems like the team is a small powerhouse willing to take customer service really seriously. They have constant appointments for webinars where ppl can learn about the product. I took one of them and asked a bunch of questions and got answers immediately. And now that they have Instagram ads available...it just made a great product truly peerless. They've found a HUGE pain point for us entrepreneurs and responded with an equally huge solution. I'm actually excited about an app for the first time and excited to explore further what Kit can do for my business efficiency, which translates into business profitability. If you're serious about business+marketing, this app is definitely worth a look.

Rigid Ink

Amazingly it works better than our FB ads ever did, and it's automatic! If the fact that "it just works" isn't good enough; the customer support (especially from Aram) is exceptional. They just can't do enough for you.

Customizeelitesocks

Kit is the marketing tool that you need to be successful. Not only it saves you bunch of money, bottom line IT WORKS! What used to take me half a day do, now it only takes me 3 seconds (literally). Their customer service is phenomenal...if you are serious about making money then you should get this installed asap.

Shopdbeth

This site is definitely worth the money,and now that they post to Instagram is a huge plus.

Little Hip Squeaks

The customer service at Kit cannot be beat. The team is happy to hop on a call with you when you have even the slightest issue or question. We've been using the app just about a week and are already THRILLED with the ease of use and the results we're seeing from the campaigns we schedule through Kit. Best investment we have made for Q4.

Blended Designs

I am so incredibly grateful that this app exist! I have an Etsy shop AND a Shopify store so managing the orders takes up a lot of time. As a result, I had difficulty having the time to create ads that drive sales and build awareness. I signed up for Kit because I saw that they could not only manage that portion of the business for me but do it for BOTH platforms. It might be one of the best decisions that I have made. It feels odd to refer to Kit as an app because everything is so personal. Over the past month, my business has reached an all time and the only thing that changed was that I turned over the marketing to Kit. In one month, Kit's ads have driven more traffic and sales than I have been able to do in the past six months combined. Kit has made it possible for me to increase awareness and build customer relationships while I focus on building my product portfolio and processing orders. I have always been a firm believer that it is "the little things" that companies do that bring back repeat customers. Kit automatically sends emails to customers after they purchase and the feedback that I have received from customers shows that they appreciate it. The ROI has been amazing and I can't thank them enough for all they have done. I recommend Kit HIGHLY!

Jeepthreads

By Far one of the most impressive applications in the Shopify App Store. This app works people. It is not hard to use and it MAKES MONEY. Once you have connected your Shopify Store and it has pulled in some of your data from your E-Commerce store and you connect some of your social accounts that is all this app needs to work! After analyzing the data I was able to determine the website was getting TONS of traffic from Facebook all because of KIT. A BIG THANK YOU to the crew at KITCRM for helping our store achieve our sales goals!

Radianceskincare

Big Kit Fan.

Love Love Love this Kit!! OMG. I just want to give kit a hug every time I see the text. This is SOO freakin' Simple! Even I can do it!

It's so much fun to use Kit too.

I was sitting by the pool doing Facebook ads with my phone and I didn't have to do audience insights and figure out targeting for endless hours.

Kit targets based on who's purchased at my store and creates the lookalike audience based on my store's information so I'm getting the right people who want what I have.

No, I'm not paid to say this, but I'm telling you, I'd be happy to be their spokesperson because not only is their app cool, but their customer service is OFF THE HOOK Amazing!

Look, I'm almost 50, I'm not a techy wizard, it bums me out to spend hours of time in front of my computer (even though I do) and when it comes to FB ads, I cringe because it's overwhelming and costly. Kitcrm.com makes it easy, affordable, fun (yeah, I know, I'm a nerd), and it take you less than 2 minutes to post an ad for your product.

So here are the TOP 3 Reasons to purchase Kit and put it on your Shopify Store:

1. Customer Service, they make it easy, they take the time, they help you out and they're nice. So be nice to them. They're great people.

2. Price - you can't get more affordable than this. I don't have to hire anyone to do my ads for me, I can run them, I don't have to hand off an ad account that has so much hingeing on it, e.g., my business to someone who is going to charge me to do something that may or may not work.

3. It's easy. It's simple. Once you set it up (this is where you need to pay attention, just take the 10 mins. to set it up and figure out how to use Kit) you'll be happy you did.

Just Shoes For Kids

This is an amazing app. I am not sure how I lived so long without it. I was lost running Facebook ads, and then I found Kit. It was easy and the analytics are great. The fact that I can text everything makes me feel like Kit is a real assistant, and means I can conduct business while I am out and about. The support is awesome too. The training was very helpful, and when I had a problem it was fixed within an hour (and I received several follow-up emails and calls to make sure everything was working properly.) Good job Kit! The software is really unique and I can already see the benefits. Thanks!!!!