Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Just Shoes For Kids

This is an amazing app. I am not sure how I lived so long without it. I was lost running Facebook ads, and then I found Kit. It was easy and the analytics are great. The fact that I can text everything makes me feel like Kit is a real assistant, and means I can conduct business while I am out and about. The support is awesome too. The training was very helpful, and when I had a problem it was fixed within an hour (and I received several follow-up emails and calls to make sure everything was working properly.) Good job Kit! The software is really unique and I can already see the benefits. Thanks!!!!

Karma Mala

All I can say is WOW!! As a one-woman business, I have to do it all. Not being social media or tech savy, marketing was the bane of my existence. . .that was until I began using Kit. From the very first day, I knew I struck gold. I had a website on another platform for a year, but my Shopify website was brand new. My support guru, Aram, guided me through the process of transferring all of my customers to my new Shopify site so Kit would have more to work with. He made it his goal that Kit generate as much success as possible for my non-profit business. I have since had several phone conversations with Aram. It is incredible to me that whenever the need arises, he's there to help! That is above and beyond - who does that today?? I am still very new to Kit, but my first success came when Kit recommended that I send out an email promotion of a product. That email resulted in a customer appointment and $300 sale. With Kit's ability to create custom and look-alike Facebook audiences, I can't wait to see what happens when I begin placing ads there, which I plan to do very soon. Thank you Kit, thank you Aram! I feel like my prayers have been answered.

Sunny Bunny Gardens

WOW! What can I say about KIT!!?? This is the best marketing app you can use! It is almost too easy! And, when you do have a question or need assistance, your rep is always there for you and will go the extra mile! My rep, Aram is absolutely awesome! The Thank You emails are a must and my customers love them! The ad campaigns are a snap and have already generated sales! Thank you so much KIT!!!

Anactofdogstore

Kit will change your world for the better! As an overwhelmed charity, I can tell you that Kit has lightened our load enormously and has contributed to so many sales for our cause. It is a speedy, competent and simple app that acts like an assistant and allows you to promote your products from your phone by entering one number!!! It sends out newsletters, updates to customers or promotes new or priority products on fb. Don't leave home without getting this app... because it will change your life for the better. : )

Pokecardstore

If you want to simplify marketing use Kit.

If you want to go in-depth and very custom with your marketing use Kit.

Use Kit.

Seriously.

Besides the core process that works flawless, is incredibly clever and also has amazing support, when you get that proactive text in the morning it's like having a personal marketing assistant that gives you tips and grows your store for you automatically.

Kit rocks, use them, even if you are new to Facebook marketing start using it and realize it's possible to make $200 off a $15 advertisement if your website converts well.

Awesome Jeans Colombia

awesome-jeans-colombia thanks kit team to increase my sale especially to aram a amazing counselor to guide me my shop thanks him wholeheartedly keep up the good job i have 100 milestone in Facebook GOD bless u i love kit i recommend to every business owner thanks kit because we are the most famous page in stretchable pants we arrived at 6000 likes on Facebook recommend it to all small business every time awesome jeans colombia post new products kit successful reach to 1200 to 3000 likes we love team kit awesome service

Crystalynkae

Kit has made me excited about marketing. As an artist/entrepreneur - marketing is my least favorite thing to do (besides bookkeeping). I absolutely love that Kit takes the guesswork out of Facebook ads - before I was throwing money away, and now I get results (and orders!) from each and every one of my ads!
I love their automated 'thank you' emails and this week I tried out their newsletter function for the first time and I got 5 orders in one day! I was blown away.
Their customer service & responsiveness is top notch and probably the best spent money for my marketing, hands down.

The Apparel Plaza

Well thought-out and well organized app! And the support is fantastic! This app is worth 10 times its price. I was struggling with targeting on FB and this became my golden ticket. Now instead trying to figure out my campaigns I text KIT via my cell phone and KIT takes care of the rest. Definitely a winner!

Rc Hobby Superstore

KIT is very easy to use and has helped RC Hobby Superstore market successfully. I'd recommend it to any store looking for some with their marketing!

At Lotus

Amazing! Kit makes my life easy and as I transition my store from eBay to Shopify, making Shopify my premium and No.1 channel in 2015, Kit is my must-have swiss knife kit. Shopify stores are great, easy-to-use, beautiful, and popular among suppliers/brands, but generating sales is always difficult. I believe Kit is a game-changer. That's why I am so much more confident switching to Shopify from eBay.

Pricing is so worth it
Kit is very affordable especially for how much functionality it has. It currently doesn't charge extra on Facebook Ads either. So for $10 a month I am getting a highly efficient shopify marketing and social media marketing assistant. Highly recommend!

SMS Based Interface
As a small business owner always on the go, this is a huge WIN. I can post to Facebook page, and send email marketing campaigns through my phone, when I am on the road attending trade shows. This is huge. I can also run Facebook ads, and twig it later in Facebook Ad Manager if I want advanced settings.

Customer Service
Stellar. Kit team (met them in person in the Shopify SF roadtrip and talked to them on the phone) is super helpful. They understand that Small Business owners understand the importance of technology but often need help using tech tools. They are here to help.

Facebook Ad Expertise
They are also experts on Facebook Ad. I have some specialty items - wine accessories for which Facebook has strict ad guidelines, Kit team helps me navigate it. I have seen reach in the 2000s with Kit's help (previously not successful through the Facebook Ad Manager).
Facebook allows us to reach new customers like our existing ones. It will be a key contributor to traffic this year. We are counting on Kit to help us get their. The Facebook Ad Manager is hard to navigate for small business owners. It gets technical