Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Hiteck Hobby

Easy installation, work like virtual secretary. I would recommend to other shop owners.

Hlerche

Cool app. Could be nice with more different ways kit can post and more sentences it can write.

Shineon Co Nz

Just what i needed. I get so distracted during the day and Kit gives me constant reminders to update my Facebook posts after staff have added new products. I don't need to do anything except enjoy the extra sales. Thanks Kit!

Killzone Flashlights

Kit is promising but has some minor issues. I will try to update here as they come to mind.

Kit continues to text me asking to send out thank you emails to customers even though my plan does not come with this feature. This is annoying. ** Kit support has been in contact with me and are working on a resolution that should be resolved soon."

** Update ** on annoying Texts. Shopify/kit has worked on and improved this feature so thank you emails go out to be new and repeat customers on all plans and have now added the option to have these go out automatically. Nice work Shopify/Kit! :)

It would be nice to be able to preview the ad before it went live. I tried to use Kit to create a Facebook ad for me and the picture was wrong so I had to scramble to cancel it.. Also, I tried to cancel the ad by texting "cancel ad" and it totally disconnected me from kit and I had to set it up again within the control panel.

With Love From Pdx

kit makes the marketing easy and takes the headache out of me trying to figure out new sales channels. I'm a fan and we're just getting started.

Www Shorisuperstore Com

A must have apps for all online store owner, most importantly Bejzada from Kit support team was very helpful, guiding me throughout the whole setup and answering all the questions I have asked.

Flat Out Of Heels

I love how Kit allows me to automate my marketing campaigns on Facebook and by email. The SMS interface is amazing, no more apps to download I can manage everything by text! I am really impressed with the traffic the Kit generated Facebook ads are driving to the website. We are experiencing excellent conversions. I highly recommend KIT to ecommerce retailers looking to drive traffic and market on Facebook.

Pakeeza Boutique

An awesome idea and huge potential to serve shopify store in future and take them to the next level. Excellent and prompt customer service. However I personally feel, it has still long way to go, mature and improve some critical features. Engineers at KIT are capable and working hard to accomplish this goal and make KIT perfect for the smaller businesses.

Regards