Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Buiced Com

This review is overdue, but I have to say that KIT is a MUST HAVE APP for any Shopify Store Owner, and quite frankly something that is only going to get better and easier to use. I think for all of us, the goal of having our businesses on Shopify as well as then using all these great APPS is to do whatever we can to AUTOMATE things, thus freeing up valuable time.

This is where KIT excels. They allow you to AUTOMATE and make it simple, with their text message based UI.

Aside from the product, I have to take a minute and acknowledge Aram and his entire team, for their truly hands on Customer Service and support that they have provided me. He personally, as well as others on his Team, have been there every step of the way, and have even helped me with a few things that had nothing to do with KIT.

Give this a try, you have nothing to lose and their pricing is very fair.

Best,
Ray Doustdar
BUICED Liquid Multivitamin
www.buiced.com

Notabag

I can only agree with all the previous reviews about Kit. Simply put: this app is fantastic! Not only does it save you a lot of time and effort to communicate with your customers and market your products, but their customer service is top notch! Honestly, it feels like you're calling/emailing a friend to ask for advice when you need customer assistance. From the beginning on, the Kit team has been very helpful.
It has become almost a morning ritual to be contacted by Kit with the business stats and actions to connect with our customers. If you are debating whether to use Kit, I can highly recommend that you give it a try and see for yourself how fantastic it is!

Really Good Pets Shop

This app has actually left me dumbfounded with awe. The awesome customer service (I have one of the co-founders phone number in my cell if I ever have a problem) to the other members of the team...they are all OUTSTANDING.

They have made a quality product that can not be surpassed. You may be reading this review thinking if you should get this app or not, let me explain to you what it has done for me.

Every morning I wake up to a virtual assistant telling me if I made sales or if I would like for Kit to do some work... If I had sales the day before, Kit asks if I want to send thank you emails, I say yes, and in about 3 -10 seconds Kit has emailed every customer.

Then later while I am putting up new products on my store, I get a text, about 5 seconds after I click save in Shopify, with Kit asking if I would like to update my Facebook followers with this new product. I say yes and in a few seconds...all my fans know to come check out my store.

Now the really cool part. When you ask Kit through text to run a Facebook ad for you, it literally takes it about 10 -15 seconds (probably less) and it texts back...Ok here is the preview of 3 products that are your hottest sellers how much do you want to spend? I tell Kit how much and BAM...the ad is live and pulling people to my site. After the ad is finished...it looks at all the people who engaged with my brand and re-targets the audience and becomes smarter for future ads.

I want to emphasize that in all the above examples...all I did was stay in my bed texting, yes...no...to Kit. I literally didn't have to do a thing. The price per month is outstanding. I really wish I would have known about this when I first started...It would have saved me so much money.

All in all, I can NOT say enough good things about this company and its product. I was not paid by them or asked for this review...but when a company like Kit does the right thing with an outstanding product...I want to shout it from the roof tops. Thank you Kit.

Coco Spa

Working with Kit has been a great experience. As a small business owner, I had no time before Kit to manage my email and Facebook Marketing. Now, Kit makes is so easy for me to take care of my day-to-day marketing needs. The Kit team is a pleasure to work with and have really improved my Shopify experience as a whole.

Rugby Ethos

I first encountered Kit at the Shopify event in San Francisco. Basically it takes the complexity out of building ads in Facebook by using email addresses from your Shopify customer list and your Facebook audience. If you want you can run the app right from your phone on SMS text. When I ran my first test ad I was impressed with response vs my own tests in Facebook itself. Just as powerful as the app, is the hands-on customer service. From the developers through to the CEO, they will hold your hand, answer all of your questions, and let you run as much or little of the application as you want. I would encourage Shopify users to give it a try, its a bargain a $10 mo.

Whitney Blake
Rugby Ethos

Bijouxbela

Kit and the Kit Team are simply awesome! I love this app. It has allowed us to easily increase and widen our marketing efforts. We had excellent results with very little effort. Now with emailing it will be even better. I can hardly wait to see what they'll come up with next. Kit is truly your virtual marketing assistant!
Thanks for a fabulous app - it's really the future of marketing.

Alexandrakoumpa

Finally i have a chance to review the personalised service that is amazing and unique to find! I hope this will Kit's strategy forever even for starting e shops like mine because now am endebted rather then loyal..Love Kit

Gypsy Tails

The Customer Service has been outstanding!! They have made my sales go up tremendously. Very easy to use. This company has done everything they have said they would do. I would recommend this to any business owner!!

Romeyandremus

Kit has completely changed the texture of our experience with using FB as a marketing tool. FB Ads generated through Kit outperform every effort we've made on our own to navigate FB's ad platform. And the consistent level of customer service Kit has provided us surpasses the qualifier 'White Glove' by a mile. We look forward to huge growth using Kit on a daily basis to manage critical marketing tasks that don't come naturally to us, giving us the time and space to do what does--creating and refining our products. We are thrilled with Kit and cannot imagine trying to do what we do without it.

Crave Luxury Consignment

The folks at KIT are fantastic to work with and the application is so easy you won't believe it! If you are having a hard time navigating FaceBook Ads - KIT makes it SO EASY and FAST! We tried to use FACEBOOK our selves and even tried working with a Facebook specialist directly and it was a waist of time and money. Try KIT you won't be sorry. Aram and Quinn are very accessible and will make it simple to understand and for the price it's a no brainer! We have seen much activity and engagement since we started using KIT and we have already experienced a couple of conversions so we are on the right path and you can also be on the path too! Try KIT TODAY!