Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Office Hero Kit

Marketing is a huge challenge for me as a new business owner at Office Hero Kit. Aram and the team at Kit have been absolutely fantastic at working with me to better understand my customers, to write better sales copy, and to set up ad campaigns. Kit is a great value and a great resource for building my business.

Beaches and Bridges

Great app and even better team. Ran a Facebook multi-product ad within 10 minutes of getting set up and got a sale that same day. Extremely satisfied to be working with the Kit team and they have always been quick to respond whenever I needed any support.

Definitely glad I hired Kit and 110% recommend to any and every Shopify store.

Scough

Great app, awesome team! I was a Facebook ads skeptic with thousands of dollars in failed Facebook campaigns until I found KIT. The guys were great, they addressed all of my concerns and we were up and running in no time. For $10 a month its a no brainer. I was spending hours setting up Facebook ads myself and they were not successful. KIT has already been a huge success for us. Highly recommend!

Vegastyleboutique.com

I am sooo glad that I met Kit!
I'm just starting out, and it's great to have help focusing my advertising, as well as posting on Facebook for me. Aram is great; he walked me through all of Kit's benefits, helped me set up my first ad, and has been updating me as new features are added.
This app is a must-have!

Dream Closet Couture

Amazing app that has boosted sales incredibly! Thank you, Kit Care!

Jembere Eyewear

As a new business owner without a big budget, spending dollars on marketing and advertising has been difficult until NOW! Met Michael and team at the Shopify NYC tour and after an awesome presentation on how KIT works, I was in! Signed up that day, ran my first Ad and even got a sale....WIN! The team is great, extremely helpful and KIT even does all the work for you. Excited to continue using this awesome and more importantly, affordable app and watching my business grow. Thanks KIT!!

SWIM SWIM

Achieved results from add 1, day 1. Couldn't recommend the app and higher.

La Cle Jewelry

I can't say enough good things about kit so far! It's an amazing app that has solved a problem for me and made it that much easier to market my products. The whole team at Kit has been super responsive and helpful in solving issues for me. Incredible app, even better support if that is even possible.
A must for an store!

Satch & Fable

This app and the guys running it are exceptional.
The app is easy to use, helpful and adds that special touch of personalised customer service people love. It also makes using Facebook ads a pleasure and has already increased our revenue.
The customer service has been beyond amazing. Aram is always there and willing to go the extra mile to help.
If I could give 6 stars I would.

HandBand Pro LLC

KIT is so amazingly streamlined and simple to use that I almost gave up during the trial period because I thought, "Well, I can do all of this myself!" I am so thankful that Michael and Aram reached out to me to explain the behind-the-scenes function of the app. To test it, I ran two identical ads on Facebook - I posted them with the interests and target audience that I created, and Kit posted the same ads with their technology. Though I couldn't see the the interests or the target audience KIT created when I looked in the Facebook ads manager, the results spoke volumes. KIT's ads resulted in double the amount of website clicks as my ads at the same cost, traffic to my website has increased dramatically, and conversions have increased in the short time that KIT has been installed. I am extremely happy with the results KIT is providing, and I highly recommend supporting two entrepreneurs who have created an incredibly effective app that supports the businesses of entrepreneurs. Excellent!!!