Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Mybanana

With Kit, I can focus on what really matters to me! It's a game changer and it's really made my life as marketing manager easier!

Bub N Bear

Having marketing at my finger tips is one of the best decisions I have made. Kit has alleviated the mess and stress of marketing.

Sunshine Warrior

I'm a one woman crew, so marketing at my fingertips is ideal! I love being able to share new products with my customers and fans without doing twice the work. It gives me more time to create, which is what I love to do!

Caravana

Amazing! Incredible App! Saves me so much time daily. I especially like the 'thank-you' emails to new customers! This has been wonderful to reach out to my customer base and interact at a different level.

Nessa Raquel

This app has been great! I work full time while also trying to manage my online store and it's tough. This app has taken a load off my shoulders by handling most of the marketing aspects of my business. I do wish they could also update my instagram page and also be able to integrate to my mailchimp customer list. That would be awesome! Keep up the good work and hope to see more features to come! :)

Mosi Mei

Love Kit! It makes advertising on facebook (and now instagram) SO easy. It's affordable and being able to create ads and track their performance via text is awesome.

Brag Apparel

I love this app! It has freed up so much of my marketing time. I look forward to the new features coming soon!

Creative U Studios 2

This is a fantastic app that has definitely saved me time in sharing new, hot, and slow-moving products to our customers. I have definitely seen ROI on many products we featured using Kit. And it's super-mega simple to use.

Mycobb

I own a business selling BBQ equipment besides having a full time job. I have tried many ways to get help in running our social media and online campaign but without any significant result. Some people who we have hired just couldn't deliver what we wanted. No one we have hired can give us a consistent and sustainable campaign.
I am glad I signed up with Kit. I especially like the daily reminder. It keeps me be consistent with my business activities which I think is key to run an online business.
Will definitely recommend Kit with my business associates. It saves us a lot of time and money.

Raine Skye

I absolutely love the simplicity and functionality of kit! It has helped me improve interaction with my existing and potential customers. The app is great and sends messages straight to your phone to engage back. I totally recommend this app to all my fellow business owners!