Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Leisure Direct

Running the 14 day trial at the moment. Kit have contacted and explained how to use the software properly and what I should be doing.

Good bit of Kit. My shopify store is brand new with only 3 registered guest users.
I'm hoping this will help me when my store goes viral.

Nedaa Life

Enjoying the app so far, very easy to manage via phone text.

Chacharocks

Great product - for a relatively low price it manages my Facebook marketing by texting me every day to prompt updates on my FB page. I've used it to run Facebook ads and create email updates too. Definitely recommended!

Lusiid Beadworks

I really love this service as every morning it asks me what I should do which really help me get started on getting all of my products together for the following day. I continue to have products placed up on ads and it has made an amazing difference on exposure. Thanks for this service!!

Gurarisway

I was looking at this service for some time and was always counting how much my monthly expenses would be if I did add it on.

But never did I count how much more profitable my business would be if I did add on the service.

KIT really is an extraordinary tool, if you are someone who needs that extra set of hands, KIT is your go to tool.

The convenience and the simplicity is impeccable, its not even comparable to any other tool I looked at.

Do your self a favor and get KIT.

also come shop www.gurarisway.com

Six For Gold 2

As a busy start up with loads to do each day Kit is liking having an assistant! I love how it updates me in the morning and reminds me to share new products with my fans.

Studio Mme

Kit joined my team and immediately took over marketing. Kit makes Facebook advertising effortless. My partner and I always anxiously await its texts.

Threelittlelovesboutique

I LOVE using KIT!! As a busy entrepreneur and mom of three little ones, KIT has saved me so much time and money. Not to mention, I receive so many customer replies thanking me for the personalized thank you emails ( which I almost feel guilty about) since KIT does ALL the work. All I do, is text 1 and thank you messages are instantly sent. There email mailers are beautiful, professional and easy to read!! FB and IG ads is SO easy now too! They design a beautiful template and post it within mins! What they have created is genius!

I HIGHLY recommend KIT!! You WILL NOT be disappointed!!

Kari Kjos

Southern Sweet Tea Boutique Beauty Bar

We LOVE using Kit! They're super efficient with setting up ads (that saves me hours), the communication is easy with texting, and I love how they send all my customers a thank you email--just another way to save me time and still show my customers I appreciate them! Def recommend KIT!

Waterfield Designs

Kit is a great marketing assistant-- always on time and delivers good results!