Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Dial Watches

Kit is a great app. Super easy to use with great functionality and the customer service is amazing. I highly recommend it!

The Best Vintage Clothing

Saves time and write nice thank you letters for you! I think its definitely a time saver. It also posts to facebook, send out mass emails. Love i!

Newliebags

Great service and easy to use! Love that I can send thank you emails to all my customers without having to think about it not to mention all the other great things you can do with this app. Highly recommend it!!

Helpsy

Kit is like having a marketing assistant always on top of things. Really can't recommend it enough. You get texts throughout the day reminding you of potential ways to market to customers and you can text back what and how you want to market and Kit does it for you. Ingenious!

Taylor Joelle Designs

Kit has been great. Super easy to use, and our customers love it. The copy on their Facebook/Instagram/Email adds could be improved a bit. Otherwise, it's great.

Caroline Creates

I love kit! It has helped me so much. The posting to Facebook alone has been worth it. I was clueless about ads and kit has made it so easy. Definitely a tool worth having!

Myhighstreetstyleboutique

Hands down the best thing I've done for my business. Takes away all the stress of advertising so I can concentrate on the other important parts of running a online Boutique !! I was a bit skeptical at first. I signed up then cancelled as I thought I was doing business by text with a computer.
Aram called and we spoke for a hour about all my concerns. Honestly kit has been a life saver for my buisness first of all I could never have figured out Facebook Ads or Instagram Ads. Now all I do is wake up text kit and I get on with my day while kit does it all for me. I recommend them to all new and existing buisnesses.

Holdenmack

Without question, Kit is the most valuable app we use for our business. To have the responsiveness of a personal assistant combined with the quality of advert creation, reporting, and social media interaction is to have productive time and energy to invest in other areas of our business. Most impressive to us is the ease of use; we control everything via text message from anywhere at anytime. It's awesome!

Ulrich

Joining Kit has been hands-down one of the best decisions I've made for my business. Their customer service has been stellar from day one. No question has ever been too hard to answer or too dumb to ask. I usually don't rate past a 4 star on anything, but this team truly deserves 5 stars. Great job Kit team!!!
Regards,

Ulrich Conrad Simpson
UBI-IND

Wild Blossoms

So happy I found this fantastic app. I have only been using it a few months and already it has helped me with my business so much. Thanks Kit.