Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Thinkstunning 2

I have to say I'm very happy for the support I've received as well as the services. It's a peace of mind to have somebody taking care professionally of your marketing at an affordable price. I'm very pleased. Thank you.

Blair Bradshaw Studio

Kit has been incredibly helpful to me. The sheer convenience of talking to Kit via text messages has made a huge difference for my business. Now I can actually get social and email marketing done when before I could never find the time. That translates to new customers and sales that I would not have made otherwise. I really do think of Kit as my virtual employee. Kit delivers and I highly recommend it to any small business!

Duckwood Collectibles

I enjoy using Kit for my business. It simplifies my advertising by posting ads for me with great content and allows me to choose my own budget. When I add a product to my store, Kit promptly asks me if I want to post my new product on my Facebook page. Kit will update my Fans about the new product and even create a Facebook ad for the product. Kit not only posts ads for my new products but also my hottest products as well as my slowest moving products. I have every intention to continue using this app and have recommended it to business friends.

Insaneapparel

By not using Kit, you're doing yourself a disservice. This app manages various aspects of your business and does a great job at it. From managing your Social Media ads to sending out mailers, it really excels at targeting that correct people and driving traffic and sales to your website. The difference is immediately noticeable. At least give it a try and I guarantee you will subscribe. Even the customer service is on another level, the team has no issue in actually talking to you to help walk through any concern or issue.

Ardent Ink

Great customer support!! Love how simple it is to email new customers automatically with KIT as well after they place an order! This is a very important step in building relationships with customers.

Medability

Thanks KIT for making the marketing of our products on Facebook and Instagram so easy. It's such a treat to download/install an app that just works! It literally took a few minutes to post our first ad. It is very easy to customize and we actually upgraded to PRO version within a couple of weeks so that we could increase the number of products featured to five and run ads on Instagram as well as Facebook. Highly recommend this app.

Jeffersons Apparel

If you are looking to grow your online business, it starts right here. Instant Results! Great Customer Service. Great Product. A++

Dockatot

This is Facebook marketing done by geniuses...for dummies. Saves me so much time how much time and effort it would have taken me to create custom audiences for various clients. They have taken the thinking out of marketing for busy agencies and shop owners.

Axlbrand Com

We met the Kit folks at a Shopify event in San Francisco and were immediately impressed with their app's functionality. When we started using the app for ourselves, we were blown away. So easy...and they do all the heavy lifting in sorting out how to advertise on Facebook (we're looking to try Instagram soon). Their customer service is top-notch and I'm always amazed at how responsive and friendly they all are. We highly recommend...I tell every Shopify person I know to get this app.

Donnadowney

absolutely love this app!! has made a immediate increase to our sales. customer support is great and responsive

highly recommend it!!!