Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Printchicks

KIT has worked amazingly well for our company PrintChicks. We LOVE the updates that come via texts on how our ads are performing as the information helps us target how or what ad we run next. Managing our ads on KIT is very easy and user friendly. If we have any questions the customer service is outstanding and prompt. Our ads through KIT have been very successful on Facebook and Instagram and look forward to what we can do with KIT in 2016!
Kim and Shannon
PrintChicks

Www Shorisuperstore Com

A must have apps for all online store owner, most importantly Bejzada from Kit support team was very helpful, guiding me throughout the whole setup and answering all the questions I have asked.

Aqaba

KIT is a great app. But one of the most important differentiating factors is the amazing customer service they provide. It doesn't get any better than this. Specifically, Aram. He is over-the-top amazing. Patient, efficient, calls you when he says he will, emails you when he says he will, explains things methodically, clearly and not hurried. Many people will explain technical details and are all over the place and you don't know what they are talking about! If you ever have the opportunity to work with KIT, I would do so as it is a great app, but the journey is made even more sweet because of the great customer service.

Magazinemama

I'm really liking this app. It's a huge time saver. And customer support has been great!

Arion Legacy

Bejzada was very helpful. She patiently answered all our questions. The only problem we encountered is that Kit is not designed for multiple stores. Other than that we are very satisfied as customer. Kudos for the great support and software!

Familypastures Com

Great app,best of all great service.always helpful,follow through fast and informative...telephone reminders keeps me on my toes when I am rushed,it is like have a high powered VA. Worth the fees would look to have it on all my accounts.

Establishedstore Com

Great app, Amazing team, Next level support!
A must have for all shopify websites!

Top Shelf Totes

I fired the poorly performing Digital Marketing Pro’s I’d entrusted with my Facebook Marketing (and my money - which they spent with zero consideration) and the next day downloaded Kit. My CPC’s went way down, my sales went way up and my diversity of ads I can create on the fly makes creating Facebook campaigns actually fun! Excellent service from the team at Kit! So: Social Media Marketing Guru’s beware - if you’re not willing to be held accountable for your performance then Kit is going to eat your lunch! Thank you KIT!

Ethical Trading Company

Very simple to integrate and setup. I do like that you get a text each morning asking what to do. When using it i really saw an increase in interacting on my Facebook page.

Karensclosetny

Simple Yet so easy. Def my employee of the month lol. Super happy!