Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Establishedstore Com

Great app, Amazing team, Next level support!
A must have for all shopify websites!

Top Shelf Totes

I fired the poorly performing Digital Marketing Pro’s I’d entrusted with my Facebook Marketing (and my money - which they spent with zero consideration) and the next day downloaded Kit. My CPC’s went way down, my sales went way up and my diversity of ads I can create on the fly makes creating Facebook campaigns actually fun! Excellent service from the team at Kit! So: Social Media Marketing Guru’s beware - if you’re not willing to be held accountable for your performance then Kit is going to eat your lunch! Thank you KIT!

Ethical Trading Company

Very simple to integrate and setup. I do like that you get a text each morning asking what to do. When using it i really saw an increase in interacting on my Facebook page.

Karensclosetny

Simple Yet so easy. Def my employee of the month lol. Super happy!

Koss Outdoors

Super easy to use, and does it's job!

Billy Bibs

Kit is my most simplest app I had to use to effectively promotes my E-Commerce business through social media.

If your consistently on the go and away from your computer, Kit has created an amazing App that will fix this problem. It's like using "Siri" to promote your business.

I like that it showcase multiple items using an automated via txt system. How cool is that! Also It lets you fully customize the wording and content to best promote your products. Gives you suggestions and options how you want to advertise using "look-a-like" system.

If your looking to get a return on your investment and grow your business, Kit is definitely one of them. The time it saves me promoting the products for me, I would recommend it to anyone who Is looking to spent more time on the go!

Roman
www.billybibs.com

Cabooties

This tool works well, but it isn't a replacement for working with real people. I do find that I have to go back after the fact and edit the text for my ads because sometimes the wording is awkward. It does save me a lot of time, but I do find my self going onto the computer and editing my ads after kit generates them to give make the copy fit the vibe of my store.

Avnis

A great tool for store owners !! i like the thank you email very much !!
and Facebook ads are working great !

Maceoo Com

Very Easy to use and already paying for itself + more. I highly recommend the simple "thank you" emails too. A tiny tweak that's proven a 60% response rate!

Portland Pet Food Company

I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is marketing their business online. The interaction via text is great and development and implementation of ads is so easy. It is like having a personal assistant available 24/7 as you may ask Kit to make an ad and post it at anytime. Our click through rate to our website is climbing and at this busy time of the holidays, it is great to know that I have this support.

Most of all the customer service is excellent. As a former customer service business owner, I appreciate the attention to this detail and it will benefit this company as they continue to grow. I was experiencing some user issues posting and Kit was able to help correct the situation immediately. I highly recommend Kit to any business owner.