Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Ontheround

I cannot say enough praise for this app! I am a one woman show- making, running and promoting my business all by myself while homeschooling 3 kids! Kit has totally had my back in the last couple of months. Kit keeps me in constant contact with my customers through ads, updates, and follow up thank yous (pure gold!). Being able to run this app via text is just the time saver I needed. Thank you SO much kit- you are the best assistant a girl could ask for!

Evergreenim2

I have been selling online for a little over 12 years and wish Kit was around back when I started and more recently on other platforms. The reason is Kit is amazing.

Other apps are helpful, help increase sales, decrease costs, etc. but Kit does something different. Kit will help increase sales, lower cost, and save me hours of time a day.

This allows me to run multiple stores and multiple businesses. In short Kit is the best automation app I have seen, used, and will continue to use. Can't recommend it enough.

Liquidcourageflasks

Kit is the freaking awesome! So awesome that we have now installed the pro version on TWO of our brand's stores. It's really straightforward to use and takes the pain out of our social media advertising. The main thing is that it works. We've driven traffic and sales to our shops directly because of KIT. Plus, this is THE BEST customer service we've ever received from an app. Aram is incredibly helpful and super responsive! I can't recommend it enough!

Thirtysecondsout

Very effective. Simple. Do it.

Rusty Junque Whatnot Shop

What can I say? I'm a one woman show who works full time, has a family and community obligations...yeah, I'm busy! KIT to the rescue. I've run social media for years, sales and marketing and the whole nine yards. It's a love hate relationship...until now. Sorry hubby, but there's a new man in town. Kit is like having another person in my office running my marketing. It's as simple as texting "hey Kit" and he's there for me at my beck and call.

Want to promote new product? Tell Kit. Want to promote slow moving product? Tell Kit. Did you just add product to your Shopify store? Kit is immediately there asking what you'd like to do.

In less than a week and $10 my website has increased it's daily visitors and my facebook page has record daily likes.

The only downfall is that Kit doesn't do dishes.

Thecoolshit

Where to begin.

I have a shop. I like to sell stuff. I believe in social marketing, but I despise the process of creating ads on social. For me creating an ad on Facebook is excruciatingly painful. So many options that I don't have any interest in ever understanding. When just one of those options is wrong or off not only do I not get new business but I lose money.

So where does that leave me?

Fortunately I found Kit. Or Kit found me. Now I have a little robot friend on speed dial that can sort all of that stuff out for me. All of those options related to look alike audiences, times to post, the copy I need to write sorted with a few quick taps on my mobile.

Now I run ads from the airport or from swimming pool. Ads that actually work. When they don't work I can focus more on the factors within my control. Making a better product, the price point, the photo, etc.

So far I'm using Kit for Instagram and Facebook ads. I can see the results. It's clear that kits expertise in social marketing will continue to grow (because my kit robot will keep learning). That means I can grow without having to be an expert in something that really doesn't interest me.

I'm on the 25$ plan. Talk to Aram and he will help you get started (I've got him on speed dial too).

Kingstonartisansoaps

The customer service with Kit is absolutely amazing!!! They get back to you super quick, and I've got nothing but great things to say about them! If anyone is even semi considering using Kit I highly recommend trying them out! They are just the best! :)

Glassypeople

Have you ever thought, "I can't possibly do everything by myself?" Well this app was designed for that exact problem that all entrepreneurs face. We wear many hats and anything that can take even a little load off our minds is a huge resource. I was definitely skeptical at first because Kit seemed to promise a lot, but I've found that Kit can automate seamlessly with my Shopify store and my needs to be that huge resource. To be able to just text Kit like I'm texting a friend is so convenient it's not even funny. Kit automatically responds to my needs and makes some basic suggestions like sending out a newsletter or posting an ad. Many times before I found Kit, it was these basic functions that ate up so much of my time.

It seems like the team is a small powerhouse willing to take customer service really seriously. They have constant appointments for webinars where ppl can learn about the product. I took one of them and asked a bunch of questions and got answers immediately. And now that they have Instagram ads available...it just made a great product truly peerless. They've found a HUGE pain point for us entrepreneurs and responded with an equally huge solution. I'm actually excited about an app for the first time and excited to explore further what Kit can do for my business efficiency, which translates into business profitability. If you're serious about business+marketing, this app is definitely worth a look.

Rigid Ink

Amazingly it works better than our FB ads ever did, and it's automatic! If the fact that "it just works" isn't good enough; the customer support (especially from Aram) is exceptional. They just can't do enough for you.

Customizeelitesocks

Kit is the marketing tool that you need to be successful. Not only it saves you bunch of money, bottom line IT WORKS! What used to take me half a day do, now it only takes me 3 seconds (literally). Their customer service is phenomenal...if you are serious about making money then you should get this installed asap.