Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Shopdbeth

This site is definitely worth the money,and now that they post to Instagram is a huge plus.

Little Hip Squeaks

The customer service at Kit cannot be beat. The team is happy to hop on a call with you when you have even the slightest issue or question. We've been using the app just about a week and are already THRILLED with the ease of use and the results we're seeing from the campaigns we schedule through Kit. Best investment we have made for Q4.

Blended Designs

I am so incredibly grateful that this app exist! I have an Etsy shop AND a Shopify store so managing the orders takes up a lot of time. As a result, I had difficulty having the time to create ads that drive sales and build awareness. I signed up for Kit because I saw that they could not only manage that portion of the business for me but do it for BOTH platforms. It might be one of the best decisions that I have made. It feels odd to refer to Kit as an app because everything is so personal. Over the past month, my business has reached an all time and the only thing that changed was that I turned over the marketing to Kit. In one month, Kit's ads have driven more traffic and sales than I have been able to do in the past six months combined. Kit has made it possible for me to increase awareness and build customer relationships while I focus on building my product portfolio and processing orders. I have always been a firm believer that it is "the little things" that companies do that bring back repeat customers. Kit automatically sends emails to customers after they purchase and the feedback that I have received from customers shows that they appreciate it. The ROI has been amazing and I can't thank them enough for all they have done. I recommend Kit HIGHLY!

Jeepthreads

By Far one of the most impressive applications in the Shopify App Store. This app works people. It is not hard to use and it MAKES MONEY. Once you have connected your Shopify Store and it has pulled in some of your data from your E-Commerce store and you connect some of your social accounts that is all this app needs to work! After analyzing the data I was able to determine the website was getting TONS of traffic from Facebook all because of KIT. A BIG THANK YOU to the crew at KITCRM for helping our store achieve our sales goals!

Radianceskincare

Big Kit Fan.

Love Love Love this Kit!! OMG. I just want to give kit a hug every time I see the text. This is SOO freakin' Simple! Even I can do it!

It's so much fun to use Kit too.

I was sitting by the pool doing Facebook ads with my phone and I didn't have to do audience insights and figure out targeting for endless hours.

Kit targets based on who's purchased at my store and creates the lookalike audience based on my store's information so I'm getting the right people who want what I have.

No, I'm not paid to say this, but I'm telling you, I'd be happy to be their spokesperson because not only is their app cool, but their customer service is OFF THE HOOK Amazing!

Look, I'm almost 50, I'm not a techy wizard, it bums me out to spend hours of time in front of my computer (even though I do) and when it comes to FB ads, I cringe because it's overwhelming and costly. Kitcrm.com makes it easy, affordable, fun (yeah, I know, I'm a nerd), and it take you less than 2 minutes to post an ad for your product.

So here are the TOP 3 Reasons to purchase Kit and put it on your Shopify Store:

1. Customer Service, they make it easy, they take the time, they help you out and they're nice. So be nice to them. They're great people.

2. Price - you can't get more affordable than this. I don't have to hire anyone to do my ads for me, I can run them, I don't have to hand off an ad account that has so much hingeing on it, e.g., my business to someone who is going to charge me to do something that may or may not work.

3. It's easy. It's simple. Once you set it up (this is where you need to pay attention, just take the 10 mins. to set it up and figure out how to use Kit) you'll be happy you did.

Just Shoes For Kids

This is an amazing app. I am not sure how I lived so long without it. I was lost running Facebook ads, and then I found Kit. It was easy and the analytics are great. The fact that I can text everything makes me feel like Kit is a real assistant, and means I can conduct business while I am out and about. The support is awesome too. The training was very helpful, and when I had a problem it was fixed within an hour (and I received several follow-up emails and calls to make sure everything was working properly.) Good job Kit! The software is really unique and I can already see the benefits. Thanks!!!!

Karma Mala

All I can say is WOW!! As a one-woman business, I have to do it all. Not being social media or tech savy, marketing was the bane of my existence. . .that was until I began using Kit. From the very first day, I knew I struck gold. I had a website on another platform for a year, but my Shopify website was brand new. My support guru, Aram, guided me through the process of transferring all of my customers to my new Shopify site so Kit would have more to work with. He made it his goal that Kit generate as much success as possible for my non-profit business. I have since had several phone conversations with Aram. It is incredible to me that whenever the need arises, he's there to help! That is above and beyond - who does that today?? I am still very new to Kit, but my first success came when Kit recommended that I send out an email promotion of a product. That email resulted in a customer appointment and $300 sale. With Kit's ability to create custom and look-alike Facebook audiences, I can't wait to see what happens when I begin placing ads there, which I plan to do very soon. Thank you Kit, thank you Aram! I feel like my prayers have been answered.

Sunny Bunny Gardens

WOW! What can I say about KIT!!?? This is the best marketing app you can use! It is almost too easy! And, when you do have a question or need assistance, your rep is always there for you and will go the extra mile! My rep, Aram is absolutely awesome! The Thank You emails are a must and my customers love them! The ad campaigns are a snap and have already generated sales! Thank you so much KIT!!!

Anactofdogstore

Kit will change your world for the better! As an overwhelmed charity, I can tell you that Kit has lightened our load enormously and has contributed to so many sales for our cause. It is a speedy, competent and simple app that acts like an assistant and allows you to promote your products from your phone by entering one number!!! It sends out newsletters, updates to customers or promotes new or priority products on fb. Don't leave home without getting this app... because it will change your life for the better. : )

Pokecardstore

If you want to simplify marketing use Kit.

If you want to go in-depth and very custom with your marketing use Kit.

Use Kit.

Seriously.

Besides the core process that works flawless, is incredibly clever and also has amazing support, when you get that proactive text in the morning it's like having a personal marketing assistant that gives you tips and grows your store for you automatically.

Kit rocks, use them, even if you are new to Facebook marketing start using it and realize it's possible to make $200 off a $15 advertisement if your website converts well.