Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Awesome Jeans Colombia

awesome-jeans-colombia thanks kit team to increase my sale especially to aram a amazing counselor to guide me my shop thanks him wholeheartedly keep up the good job i have 100 milestone in Facebook GOD bless u i love kit i recommend to every business owner thanks kit because we are the most famous page in stretchable pants we arrived at 6000 likes on Facebook recommend it to all small business every time awesome jeans colombia post new products kit successful reach to 1200 to 3000 likes we love team kit awesome service

Crystalynkae

Kit has made me excited about marketing. As an artist/entrepreneur - marketing is my least favorite thing to do (besides bookkeeping). I absolutely love that Kit takes the guesswork out of Facebook ads - before I was throwing money away, and now I get results (and orders!) from each and every one of my ads!
I love their automated 'thank you' emails and this week I tried out their newsletter function for the first time and I got 5 orders in one day! I was blown away.
Their customer service & responsiveness is top notch and probably the best spent money for my marketing, hands down.

The Apparel Plaza

Well thought-out and well organized app! And the support is fantastic! This app is worth 10 times its price. I was struggling with targeting on FB and this became my golden ticket. Now instead trying to figure out my campaigns I text KIT via my cell phone and KIT takes care of the rest. Definitely a winner!

Rc Hobby Superstore

KIT is very easy to use and has helped RC Hobby Superstore market successfully. I'd recommend it to any store looking for some with their marketing!

Flat Out Of Heels

I love how Kit allows me to automate my marketing campaigns on Facebook and by email. The SMS interface is amazing, no more apps to download I can manage everything by text! I am really impressed with the traffic the Kit generated Facebook ads are driving to the website. We are experiencing excellent conversions. I highly recommend KIT to ecommerce retailers looking to drive traffic and market on Facebook.

At Lotus

Amazing! Kit makes my life easy and as I transition my store from eBay to Shopify, making Shopify my premium and No.1 channel in 2015, Kit is my must-have swiss knife kit. Shopify stores are great, easy-to-use, beautiful, and popular among suppliers/brands, but generating sales is always difficult. I believe Kit is a game-changer. That's why I am so much more confident switching to Shopify from eBay.

Pricing is so worth it
Kit is very affordable especially for how much functionality it has. It currently doesn't charge extra on Facebook Ads either. So for $10 a month I am getting a highly efficient shopify marketing and social media marketing assistant. Highly recommend!

SMS Based Interface
As a small business owner always on the go, this is a huge WIN. I can post to Facebook page, and send email marketing campaigns through my phone, when I am on the road attending trade shows. This is huge. I can also run Facebook ads, and twig it later in Facebook Ad Manager if I want advanced settings.

Customer Service
Stellar. Kit team (met them in person in the Shopify SF roadtrip and talked to them on the phone) is super helpful. They understand that Small Business owners understand the importance of technology but often need help using tech tools. They are here to help.

Facebook Ad Expertise
They are also experts on Facebook Ad. I have some specialty items - wine accessories for which Facebook has strict ad guidelines, Kit team helps me navigate it. I have seen reach in the 2000s with Kit's help (previously not successful through the Facebook Ad Manager).
Facebook allows us to reach new customers like our existing ones. It will be a key contributor to traffic this year. We are counting on Kit to help us get their. The Facebook Ad Manager is hard to navigate for small business owners. It gets technical

Elite Beards

Super easy to use and the support is AMAZING! Saves a significant amount of time fiddling around trying to get things just right and makes our lives easy. Worth every cent! Thank you!

Totetales

Starting a new business is time-consuming as hell. Most days it feels like there are a million and one things that I should be doing to grow my business. I'll be honest - I never could seem to find the time to spend marketing and promoting my products online before I was introduced to Kit at a Shopify event I attended in SF. Since I started using Kit it has been a total time saver. Kit has enabled me focus on the things that matter to me, like connecting with my customers, and working on new products without having to worry about finding new customers. The ads that Kit creates look great and bring people straight to my product pages. Having Kit on my team is awesome - it's like having an entire marketing department at my beck and call! Working with the Kit team has been phenomenal as well. Definitely one of my favorite apps and one of the first things I tell people about when asked the question, "Why is Shopify such an awesome e-commerce platform?"

Storypotions

Kit's customer service is great! I'm brand-new to the whole world of online sales, social media marketing, etc. and Aram has been/is being a staunch ally in my learning process. (Like the old proverb says: "It takes a village to launch a business." Or something like that.)

Bel Viaggio Designs

I have been very happy with using KIT. It functions well, saves time and is an incredibly convenient way to market your store. I use all of it's functions straight from my iphone and it has been easy to manage. Their customer service is amazing and they are always available to help out if you need them. Love KIT!