Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Radianceskincare

Big Kit Fan.

Love Love Love this Kit!! OMG. I just want to give kit a hug every time I see the text. This is SOO freakin' Simple! Even I can do it!

It's so much fun to use Kit too.

I was sitting by the pool doing Facebook ads with my phone and I didn't have to do audience insights and figure out targeting for endless hours.

Kit targets based on who's purchased at my store and creates the lookalike audience based on my store's information so I'm getting the right people who want what I have.

No, I'm not paid to say this, but I'm telling you, I'd be happy to be their spokesperson because not only is their app cool, but their customer service is OFF THE HOOK Amazing!

Look, I'm almost 50, I'm not a techy wizard, it bums me out to spend hours of time in front of my computer (even though I do) and when it comes to FB ads, I cringe because it's overwhelming and costly. Kitcrm.com makes it easy, affordable, fun (yeah, I know, I'm a nerd), and it take you less than 2 minutes to post an ad for your product.

So here are the TOP 3 Reasons to purchase Kit and put it on your Shopify Store:

1. Customer Service, they make it easy, they take the time, they help you out and they're nice. So be nice to them. They're great people.

2. Price - you can't get more affordable than this. I don't have to hire anyone to do my ads for me, I can run them, I don't have to hand off an ad account that has so much hingeing on it, e.g., my business to someone who is going to charge me to do something that may or may not work.

3. It's easy. It's simple. Once you set it up (this is where you need to pay attention, just take the 10 mins. to set it up and figure out how to use Kit) you'll be happy you did.

Just Shoes For Kids

This is an amazing app. I am not sure how I lived so long without it. I was lost running Facebook ads, and then I found Kit. It was easy and the analytics are great. The fact that I can text everything makes me feel like Kit is a real assistant, and means I can conduct business while I am out and about. The support is awesome too. The training was very helpful, and when I had a problem it was fixed within an hour (and I received several follow-up emails and calls to make sure everything was working properly.) Good job Kit! The software is really unique and I can already see the benefits. Thanks!!!!

Karma Mala

All I can say is WOW!! As a one-woman business, I have to do it all. Not being social media or tech savy, marketing was the bane of my existence. . .that was until I began using Kit. From the very first day, I knew I struck gold. I had a website on another platform for a year, but my Shopify website was brand new. My support guru, Aram, guided me through the process of transferring all of my customers to my new Shopify site so Kit would have more to work with. He made it his goal that Kit generate as much success as possible for my non-profit business. I have since had several phone conversations with Aram. It is incredible to me that whenever the need arises, he's there to help! That is above and beyond - who does that today?? I am still very new to Kit, but my first success came when Kit recommended that I send out an email promotion of a product. That email resulted in a customer appointment and $300 sale. With Kit's ability to create custom and look-alike Facebook audiences, I can't wait to see what happens when I begin placing ads there, which I plan to do very soon. Thank you Kit, thank you Aram! I feel like my prayers have been answered.

Sunny Bunny Gardens

WOW! What can I say about KIT!!?? This is the best marketing app you can use! It is almost too easy! And, when you do have a question or need assistance, your rep is always there for you and will go the extra mile! My rep, Aram is absolutely awesome! The Thank You emails are a must and my customers love them! The ad campaigns are a snap and have already generated sales! Thank you so much KIT!!!

Anactofdogstore

Kit will change your world for the better! As an overwhelmed charity, I can tell you that Kit has lightened our load enormously and has contributed to so many sales for our cause. It is a speedy, competent and simple app that acts like an assistant and allows you to promote your products from your phone by entering one number!!! It sends out newsletters, updates to customers or promotes new or priority products on fb. Don't leave home without getting this app... because it will change your life for the better. : )

Pokecardstore

If you want to simplify marketing use Kit.

If you want to go in-depth and very custom with your marketing use Kit.

Use Kit.

Seriously.

Besides the core process that works flawless, is incredibly clever and also has amazing support, when you get that proactive text in the morning it's like having a personal marketing assistant that gives you tips and grows your store for you automatically.

Kit rocks, use them, even if you are new to Facebook marketing start using it and realize it's possible to make $200 off a $15 advertisement if your website converts well.

Awesome Jeans Colombia

awesome-jeans-colombia thanks kit team to increase my sale especially to aram a amazing counselor to guide me my shop thanks him wholeheartedly keep up the good job i have 100 milestone in Facebook GOD bless u i love kit i recommend to every business owner thanks kit because we are the most famous page in stretchable pants we arrived at 6000 likes on Facebook recommend it to all small business every time awesome jeans colombia post new products kit successful reach to 1200 to 3000 likes we love team kit awesome service

Crystalynkae

Kit has made me excited about marketing. As an artist/entrepreneur - marketing is my least favorite thing to do (besides bookkeeping). I absolutely love that Kit takes the guesswork out of Facebook ads - before I was throwing money away, and now I get results (and orders!) from each and every one of my ads!
I love their automated 'thank you' emails and this week I tried out their newsletter function for the first time and I got 5 orders in one day! I was blown away.
Their customer service & responsiveness is top notch and probably the best spent money for my marketing, hands down.

The Apparel Plaza

Well thought-out and well organized app! And the support is fantastic! This app is worth 10 times its price. I was struggling with targeting on FB and this became my golden ticket. Now instead trying to figure out my campaigns I text KIT via my cell phone and KIT takes care of the rest. Definitely a winner!

Rc Hobby Superstore

KIT is very easy to use and has helped RC Hobby Superstore market successfully. I'd recommend it to any store looking for some with their marketing!