Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Coco Spa

Working with Kit has been a great experience. As a small business owner, I had no time before Kit to manage my email and Facebook Marketing. Now, Kit makes is so easy for me to take care of my day-to-day marketing needs. The Kit team is a pleasure to work with and have really improved my Shopify experience as a whole.

Rugby Ethos

I first encountered Kit at the Shopify event in San Francisco. Basically it takes the complexity out of building ads in Facebook by using email addresses from your Shopify customer list and your Facebook audience. If you want you can run the app right from your phone on SMS text. When I ran my first test ad I was impressed with response vs my own tests in Facebook itself. Just as powerful as the app, is the hands-on customer service. From the developers through to the CEO, they will hold your hand, answer all of your questions, and let you run as much or little of the application as you want. I would encourage Shopify users to give it a try, its a bargain a $10 mo.

Whitney Blake
Rugby Ethos

Bijouxbela

Kit and the Kit Team are simply awesome! I love this app. It has allowed us to easily increase and widen our marketing efforts. We had excellent results with very little effort. Now with emailing it will be even better. I can hardly wait to see what they'll come up with next. Kit is truly your virtual marketing assistant!
Thanks for a fabulous app - it's really the future of marketing.

Alexandrakoumpa

Finally i have a chance to review the personalised service that is amazing and unique to find! I hope this will Kit's strategy forever even for starting e shops like mine because now am endebted rather then loyal..Love Kit

Gypsy Tails

The Customer Service has been outstanding!! They have made my sales go up tremendously. Very easy to use. This company has done everything they have said they would do. I would recommend this to any business owner!!

Romeyandremus

Kit has completely changed the texture of our experience with using FB as a marketing tool. FB Ads generated through Kit outperform every effort we've made on our own to navigate FB's ad platform. And the consistent level of customer service Kit has provided us surpasses the qualifier 'White Glove' by a mile. We look forward to huge growth using Kit on a daily basis to manage critical marketing tasks that don't come naturally to us, giving us the time and space to do what does--creating and refining our products. We are thrilled with Kit and cannot imagine trying to do what we do without it.

Crave Luxury Consignment

The folks at KIT are fantastic to work with and the application is so easy you won't believe it! If you are having a hard time navigating FaceBook Ads - KIT makes it SO EASY and FAST! We tried to use FACEBOOK our selves and even tried working with a Facebook specialist directly and it was a waist of time and money. Try KIT you won't be sorry. Aram and Quinn are very accessible and will make it simple to understand and for the price it's a no brainer! We have seen much activity and engagement since we started using KIT and we have already experienced a couple of conversions so we are on the right path and you can also be on the path too! Try KIT TODAY!

Dicks Cottons

Great service and people. Just started using it and can't wait to dive in further. Thanks!

CHELSEA LEIFKEN

I am still blown away that there is such an app that exists.

Running a business - you are expected to know how to do 3248 things. Kit takes 245 things off your plate.

I met Michael at the Shopify Tour in Brooklyn and was instantly put in contact with Aram. I looked into running ads before but got so incredibly overwhelmed with "creating audiences" that I never went through with one.

Aram made the set up and campaign process SO EASY.

BEYOND pleased with my experience and would recommend Kit to ANY Shopify store.

The Guitar Cloud

I'm really impressed by this app. It has built in algorithms that can intelligently build a fan base for your stores niche based on your social followers. Whenever I have the ads active through Kit on Facebook, my web traffic nearly doubles. On top of the app itself, the support is crazy awesome. The co-owner, Aram, has been providing tutorials and phone support to me since day 1. I really recommend this to anyone trying to experiment with a different approach to advertising through social media.