Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Flat Out Of Heels

I love how Kit allows me to automate my marketing campaigns on Facebook and by email. The SMS interface is amazing, no more apps to download I can manage everything by text! I am really impressed with the traffic the Kit generated Facebook ads are driving to the website. We are experiencing excellent conversions. I highly recommend KIT to ecommerce retailers looking to drive traffic and market on Facebook.

At Lotus

Amazing! Kit makes my life easy and as I transition my store from eBay to Shopify, making Shopify my premium and No.1 channel in 2015, Kit is my must-have swiss knife kit. Shopify stores are great, easy-to-use, beautiful, and popular among suppliers/brands, but generating sales is always difficult. I believe Kit is a game-changer. That's why I am so much more confident switching to Shopify from eBay.

Pricing is so worth it
Kit is very affordable especially for how much functionality it has. It currently doesn't charge extra on Facebook Ads either. So for $10 a month I am getting a highly efficient shopify marketing and social media marketing assistant. Highly recommend!

SMS Based Interface
As a small business owner always on the go, this is a huge WIN. I can post to Facebook page, and send email marketing campaigns through my phone, when I am on the road attending trade shows. This is huge. I can also run Facebook ads, and twig it later in Facebook Ad Manager if I want advanced settings.

Customer Service
Stellar. Kit team (met them in person in the Shopify SF roadtrip and talked to them on the phone) is super helpful. They understand that Small Business owners understand the importance of technology but often need help using tech tools. They are here to help.

Facebook Ad Expertise
They are also experts on Facebook Ad. I have some specialty items - wine accessories for which Facebook has strict ad guidelines, Kit team helps me navigate it. I have seen reach in the 2000s with Kit's help (previously not successful through the Facebook Ad Manager).
Facebook allows us to reach new customers like our existing ones. It will be a key contributor to traffic this year. We are counting on Kit to help us get their. The Facebook Ad Manager is hard to navigate for small business owners. It gets technical

Elite Beards

Super easy to use and the support is AMAZING! Saves a significant amount of time fiddling around trying to get things just right and makes our lives easy. Worth every cent! Thank you!

Totetales

Starting a new business is time-consuming as hell. Most days it feels like there are a million and one things that I should be doing to grow my business. I'll be honest - I never could seem to find the time to spend marketing and promoting my products online before I was introduced to Kit at a Shopify event I attended in SF. Since I started using Kit it has been a total time saver. Kit has enabled me focus on the things that matter to me, like connecting with my customers, and working on new products without having to worry about finding new customers. The ads that Kit creates look great and bring people straight to my product pages. Having Kit on my team is awesome - it's like having an entire marketing department at my beck and call! Working with the Kit team has been phenomenal as well. Definitely one of my favorite apps and one of the first things I tell people about when asked the question, "Why is Shopify such an awesome e-commerce platform?"

Storypotions

Kit's customer service is great! I'm brand-new to the whole world of online sales, social media marketing, etc. and Aram has been/is being a staunch ally in my learning process. (Like the old proverb says: "It takes a village to launch a business." Or something like that.)

Bel Viaggio Designs

I have been very happy with using KIT. It functions well, saves time and is an incredibly convenient way to market your store. I use all of it's functions straight from my iphone and it has been easy to manage. Their customer service is amazing and they are always available to help out if you need them. Love KIT!

Jax Jill

Kit is amazing! But what makes the app even better is the top notch customer service that Aram provides! It's rare to find someone these days who makes themselves so available to help you with any question or issue that may arise. We've been using Kit for a few months now and love the feature set. We are even more excited about the new email features coming out and can't wait to get them into use as well. In our setup we have Kit connected to our Shopify store and Etsy shops along with our social pages. The ability to then advertise to new customers that fit our target audience through Kit is plain awesome! We have had numerous positive responses from customers to our thank you emails as well! I find myself looking forward to the Kit text messages each morning :)

Trendytreat

Kit has been incredibly helpful in the launch of Trendy Treat. Starting a new e-commerce store can be daunting. Beyond the great technology Kit provides, the customer service is phenomenal. I've been able to get guidance every step of the way for my Facebook marketing.
I'd highly recommend Kit and encourage any e-commerce store owner to experience the benefits of having your very own marketing assistant with Kit.

Pakeeza Boutique

An awesome idea and huge potential to serve shopify store in future and take them to the next level. Excellent and prompt customer service. However I personally feel, it has still long way to go, mature and improve some critical features. Engineers at KIT are capable and working hard to accomplish this goal and make KIT perfect for the smaller businesses.

Regards

Perlacoco

Kit is like having another employee at your company, it saves time/money and makes your life easier. Every morning I get a gentle reminder to send thank-you emails followed by a plan to get more sales today. I wish I had a Kit for my personal life.