Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

RubberMoon

This app is amazing. Highly recommend for shops using different social media channels. Easy to use, support is awesome and the potential this has for our business is unlimited. Love Love Love!

Original Stix

This a great tool for automating sales through CRM and insights. Aram has been incredibly helpful in getting us all set up. Even if you're a smaller company just getting on your feet, the amount of time saved that you can spend on other efforts mean Kit pays for itself many times over!

RIDE LIKE A GIRL RACING

I recently learned about Kit when I attended the Shopify Retail Tour in Brooklyn, NY. Among the many people I met there, I found myself speaking with Mike and Quinn, two very excited and enthusiastic young guys eager to introduce a new marketing service called Kit. When Mike gave his presentation explaining Kit, there were many small business owners in awe of how simple this process could be.. almost too good to be true!! A text message?? I can market all of my products to people around the world with a text message?? YES!!! Not only does Kit make marketing simple but it comes with great Customer Service!! Quinn has been my go-to guy! He is quick to reply to my millions of questions with valuable answers!! I would highly recommend this app to anyone running a business!!!

Office Hero Kit

Marketing is a huge challenge for me as a new business owner at Office Hero Kit. Aram and the team at Kit have been absolutely fantastic at working with me to better understand my customers, to write better sales copy, and to set up ad campaigns. Kit is a great value and a great resource for building my business.

Beaches and Bridges

Great app and even better team. Ran a Facebook multi-product ad within 10 minutes of getting set up and got a sale that same day. Extremely satisfied to be working with the Kit team and they have always been quick to respond whenever I needed any support.

Definitely glad I hired Kit and 110% recommend to any and every Shopify store.

Scough

Great app, awesome team! I was a Facebook ads skeptic with thousands of dollars in failed Facebook campaigns until I found KIT. The guys were great, they addressed all of my concerns and we were up and running in no time. For $10 a month its a no brainer. I was spending hours setting up Facebook ads myself and they were not successful. KIT has already been a huge success for us. Highly recommend!

Vegastyleboutique.com

I am sooo glad that I met Kit!
I'm just starting out, and it's great to have help focusing my advertising, as well as posting on Facebook for me. Aram is great; he walked me through all of Kit's benefits, helped me set up my first ad, and has been updating me as new features are added.
This app is a must-have!

Dream Closet Couture

Amazing app that has boosted sales incredibly! Thank you, Kit Care!

Jembere Eyewear

As a new business owner without a big budget, spending dollars on marketing and advertising has been difficult until NOW! Met Michael and team at the Shopify NYC tour and after an awesome presentation on how KIT works, I was in! Signed up that day, ran my first Ad and even got a sale....WIN! The team is great, extremely helpful and KIT even does all the work for you. Excited to continue using this awesome and more importantly, affordable app and watching my business grow. Thanks KIT!!

SWIM SWIM

Achieved results from add 1, day 1. Couldn't recommend the app and higher.