Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Travelfood Curated Wines

Would have rated a five but I sell wine and there is no way for Kit to allow me to set an age restriction. This creates a problem for Facebook ad - they reject my ad every time due to policy issues. I have to go in and appeal each time. It’s a hassle.

Gigibengs

I like it's convenience but it gives FALSE ANALYTIC readings.

Groom Corner

I use this to send automatic thank you emails to customers. I've tried to use it to post product post but I'm better off doing it myself as your very limited as to the messages you can add - It often tells me that I should advertise X product as we've sold a lot lately, which is often incorrect. Very disappointed that if you want to add it to more than one store you have to have 2 Facebook pages, for example I have a UK and an Irish store but share the same FB page - so I can't use this on my second store.

Premier Gift

Let me start off and say what's great. The customer service, the ease of installing the app, and the features it has are worth 3 stars. Now for the downside.

Placing $100 worth of adspend on Facebook and $10 worth of sales is not. After looking at where placement occurred through another analytics app, Kit was targeting people in areas that I don't sell on the global footprint. What Kit needs to have is the ability to ask questions about what I want my audience to be - locations, demographics, device type, etc. Displaying my ads in Egypt, not so effective when my roots are in the US.

I am sure that this app will get better over time, but for now, it's better for me to run ads and marketing by myself.

Point Fiftysix

Not sure about this API yet TBD! Will review in a few weeks.

Ablyth

There's no "artificial intelligence" here. It's just a program following a preset series of tasks. It's handy, but very routine in what and how it does things. Half of the time it says, "May I run this ad", and the preview is blank. When the preview shows nothing, it just wasted my time, and got my hopes up for nothing. It would be great if it had a little more flexibility and sophistication.
Pro tip: Do use it; it is still helpful. Use it with Telegram, it's probably best that way. Using it with Telegram gives you easier access if you have Telegram installed on your PC, smartphone, and tablets.

Yjibo

3 for now...My issue was the app would not allow me to update my facebook connection...it did not have the option without contacting a guru

The World Is Mine Shop

It used to work well for me. Now a days everythime I ask kit to post a new product on my facebook page I keep on getting the following message:
#10) Application does not have permission for this action Can I do anything else for you?
1. Market products
2. Run business report
3. Update fans
4. Adjust kit settings
5. Set a new goal

I though I had solved this but is back again. Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance

Lilly And Mimi Fabric Shop

Any time I try to choose update funs this message I receive.
Doesn't matter what number I take it has a problem with...
This was work amazing in the beginning but something went wrong with this application :(

Not happy with that ..

Here is the message from you

(#10) Application does not have permission for this action Is there anything else you'd like me to do?
1. Market products
2. Run business report
3. Update fans
4. Adjust kit settings
5. Set a new goal

Upwoof

App is not working. Am assuming it's due to the app not being published at the moment and therefore unable to access the API on fb. await updates.