Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

HarTal Kids

Easy to use and set up. Keeps you on track with running ads and posts of particular products. I love the app

August 26, 2020

Hi there HarTal Kids

Thank you for giving Kit such a glowing review! We love hearing about the impact Kit is having on you and your business and how you are seeing first hand the benefit of using Kit.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Whatever Float Your Boat

Absolutely great service!! couldn't get any better. great app recommend to all. contacted support and received help within minutes from their awesome friendly team!

August 26, 2020

Hi there Whatever Float Your Boat

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit and our Customer Success Team such a glowing review! It really does mean the world to us hearing first hand the impact Kit and our Team is having on you and your business.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Dinner on the Table

Quickest and easiest way to create facebook ads ever. And we are really happy with the results too! Love that I can post an ad on the go, and get regular, useful updates about my store's sales progress.

August 25, 2020

Hi there Dinner on the Table

Thank you so much for your review! It's clear to see that you are seeing the benefit of using Kit, not alone the money Kit can save you with targeted ads but also the time it saves you.

Kits aim is to help you and your business grow by freeing up your time so you can focus on other elements of your business.

Saying that, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business every success!

De-Lush Jewelry

I've only been using it for a couple days, and I've found it easy to use. Also, loving the quick response from the support team.

August 25, 2020

Hi De-Lush Jewelry

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit and our Customer Success Team such a brilliant review. I'm delighted that you experienced first hand our Customer Success Team doing what they do best. Our aim is to get you and your business making sales as quickly and as easily as possible.

With that, we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

Wishing you and your business every success!

true candle designs

As I started using Kit which was growing on me, I was having issues with Kit that ended up being Facebook related. The support I received was outstanding. Josh did ALL he could to assist me in resolving the issue and continued to do so after Facebook took care of the issue. Now that I have full access to Kit I see how she (I don't know why I keep calling her a "she"), I am thoroughly impressed with the performance and skills I can use to help me market my new business. There is so much I can do that I would have never thought of. I don't think I could do a lot of this if it wasn't for Kit my new assistant. She keeps me on tasks! I love her.

August 20, 2020

Hi there true candle designs

Thank you for reaching out to us and for giving us constructive feedback. We need to hear about these kinds of issues to try and help all our merchants and make all our processes as streamlined as possible.

I do have to be clear on this in regard to Facebook. When Kit was built, the connections with Facebook were integral to our service offerings. With that as we work so closely with Facebook to offer this service, naturally that connection needs to be maintained.

I do apologise if this is a source of frustration but as you can understand if something is so integral to our service offerings, it can't be simply turned off.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us once again.

Wishing you every success.

ArtistOeil

Great support to resolve issues. I had an issue connecting the account and emailed them ( which I was a bit skeptical to get response on) but I got response which actually worked. Thanks for the help

August 20, 2020

Hi there ArtistOeil

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit and our Customer Success Team such a glowing review. It really does mean the world to us hearing first hand the impact that Kit and our team is having on you and your business.

As you have seen our Customer Success Team are market Leaders and will stop at nothing to get you and your business up and running. With that, we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business every success.

Courage Wear

Kit is really helpful in the shop promotion and ads creation. Good and quick support as well :) definitely recommend this app if you want to grow faster!

August 18, 2020

Hi there Courage Wear

You are 100% right, the key to success is growth. Kit and our dedicated Support Team are always aiming to help you and your business grow.

From your glowing 5 star review it's clear to see that you are seeing the fruits of our labor and thank you for taking the time to let us know.

As ever though we are always here to help you so please do reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you out with.

Thanks again!

IT'S BROWN

This is honestly, the best app! Kit has become my personal assistant, It really helps me organize my thoughts. Posting to Facebook and organizing ad campaigns is truly helpful. I want them to include Instagram and Twitter too.

August 18, 2020

Hi there IT'S BROWN

Thank you so much for your kind words and your 5 star review. The idea of Kit is to be your personal virtual employee and I can see, you are seeing first hand how brilliant Kit is at that.

We always welcome feedback to where we can improve so thank you for your thoughts on Instagram and Twitter. We are always looking to improve!

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success!

BrowseNbuy

l wish there was a 6 star l really love this app and the support that there always give, l m not a IT guru but there always have a way of understanding me and explaining in detail. Thank you Kit & Thomas who has been helping me for a long time to set up everything

August 17, 2020

Hi BrowseNbuy

Well if you want to give Kit and our Team 6 stars, you go ahead and do that! Thank you for your kind words. It really does mean the world to us to hear the impact Kit and our team is having on you and your business.

Thomas really is a shining light on the Kit Customer Success Team and we really are super lucky to have him. With that, if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
We are always here to help.

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Luca Vanucci Firenze Retail

This app is working great in fact we rarely advertise other than through Kit. It is definitely drawing new customers and sales to the webstore. Luca Vanucci

August 17, 2020

Hi there Luca Vanucci Firenze Retail

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review.
It really does mean the world to us knowing the impact Kit is having on your business and the power that advertising through Kit brings.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.