Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Four Sassy Sisters Boutique

I had no idea how helpful the other features were or how powerful--and quick-the ad analytics were.

September 30, 2020

Hi there Four Sassy Sisters Boutique

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a glowing 5 star review. I'm delighted to read that you are seeing first hand the impact Kit and all of its features can have on you and your business.

Kit and our dedicated Customer Success Team are always here to help you so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

The Good Vibes

molto professionali, assistenza super veloce, gentile e competente. Hanno risolto un problema di associazione in 2 minuti

September 29, 2020

Hi there. The Good Vibes

Mille grazie! I'm so happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience both using Kit and being in contact with our Customer Success Team. Our main aim is to get you and your business up and running as quickly and effectively as possible.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out again.

Fundamental.Berlin

the customer service was amazing - I got real time responses to email and the staff personally fixed some glitches with no hassle

September 24, 2020

Hi there Fundamental.Berlin

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words. We really are super lucky to have such a dedicated Customer Success Team ready to help you and your business out.

As ever if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are always here to help!

Wishing you and your business every success.

The Men's Watch Store

Easy to use and helpful. Outstanding support (shout out to Dan and Sham). Thank you Shopify for making this app available Update: Absolutely first class support team. Shout out to Jason for his work supporting me this weekend to resolve a tough problem. 5*++

September 21, 2020

Hi there The Men's Watch Store

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our Customer Success Team such a glowing review. Hearing first hand the impact that Kit is having on your business really does fill us with joy!

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business every success!

Precious Purse

A very helpful app for my shopify store! Free to install and easy to use...I recommend this marketing tool for sure!

September 18, 2020

Hi there Precious Purse

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. It really does mean the world to us hearing first hand the impact that Kit is having on you and your business.

As you have mentioned in your review, Kit is free to install. It's better than that, Kit is 100% free meaning there is no monthly subscription cost to use this brilliant service.

Saying that, we are only a message away, so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team.

The Frenze

This app is terrible in it's set up process. It can be more user friendly. I'm only deleting the app due to it's abandoned cart recovery set up. It's terrible. absolutely terrible and a complete pain to get reset up if you delete the app. I will never use this app again.

September 18, 2020

Hi there The Frenze

Thank you for reaching out to us and for giving us such honest feedback. It's feedback like this that helps us continue to develop and create the best product possible for our merchants.

I really do thank you for this and I will reach out to you personally to see if there is any other way we can help.

I wish you and your business every success.

Looking forward to chatting,

OVAH

Great little marketing tool to make your life easier and fantastic support from the team when needed.

September 15, 2020

Hi there OVAH

We really are so lucky to have a team that is always here to help you out and get you set up!

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Wishing you and your business every success!

Our-ShoppingCart.com / OurShoppingCart.com

Not helping much. Even deleted kit app, the live chatbox still appear or remain on my store website. Anyone can help to remove the kit live chat box or shift to another side, as it blocking the language translator.

September 11, 2020

Hi there Our-ShoppingCart.com / OurShoppingCart.com

Thank you for reaching out. In this case you are talking about either Shopify chat or Apple Business Chat and not Kit. So to get rid of the chat functionality, all you have to do is log into your Shopify Dashboard, then go to Sales Channels, click on either Shopify Chat or Apple Business Chat and then remove it.

This will get you sorted. I'm going to reach out to you personally over email to make sure that you are getting these steps.

Looking forward to chatting,

SUNDAE

A must have for every store! It’s features are effective in sales conversion and customer support is reliable and outstanding :)

September 10, 2020

Hi there SUNDAE

Wow! What a 5 star review! Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our dedicated Customer Success Team such a glowing review.

We really are super lucky to have a Customer Success Team who care deeply about their job and making sure our merchants are looked after in such a timely fashion.

Saying that, we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you and your business the very best!

Thanks again

Animal Bookmark

great way of promoting your products! loving the facebook ads..helps my store get new customers easily

September 9, 2020

Hi there Animal Bookmark

Thank you so much for your brilliant 5 star review and your kind words. We really do love hearing how Kit is helping you and your business grow.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate reaching out to us! Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com