Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Marusya Store

it's very easy to use, but so far it had no success...

In numbers, Kit has spent $100 on ads which resulted in $15 in sales.

Naked And Naturals

Not sure what to make of this thing just yet. As some of the others have said, something is really fishy with the ads. Facebook doesn't even finish reviewing them before there is a stream of traffic to the site and all from one spot in California. Doesn't make sense. Also, the ads do absolutely nothing for your store. We have experienced 0 ROI for any ads made with Kit. Not to mention, all the skills this thing is supposed to have don't seem to work. We've not gotten one notification, no texts, no updates, no email marketing suggestions, nothing. The only thing this app seems to do is post useless FB and Instagram ads that cost money and initiate zero business. We have a request into support to find out why we aren't able to utilize any of the other skills supposedly built into this thing. If they can help and it starts doing something other than costing us money, we will update this review. Until then, don't bother. The skills don't seem to work and you can get better return on your ads yourself. This thing appears to be useless.

Hautemode

I really wanted to like this app. I like the ads Kit creates and the budget options but the targeting was way off and it's become a wasted ad spend. My target market is women's fashions for young women which is what I selected at account creation and the vast majority of visitors were middle aged and older men who clicked off almost immediately. I've been using Kit's dynamic retargeting but getting the same results which makes sense if the initial visitors weren't the target customer. I've wasted alot of my ad budget with Kit. The ads I wrote myself have done better. Unfortunately cs didn't have any answers so I am going to look for a new app.

My Beautiful Blessings

Kit used to work well for me. Recently, every time I ask kit to post a new product on my facebook page I keep on getting the following message:
#10) Application does not have permission for this action Can I do anything else for you?
1. Market products
2. Run business report
3. Update fans
4. Adjust kit settings
5. Set a new goal
I though I had solved this but is back again. Can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance

Jw Outlet Store

How I can tell kit where ( Countries) I want my ads?

More Store Llc

Was working for a while, but suddenly stopped accepting text replies from me. Also, the ads it chooses are no good! I have made 0 conversions from these KIT ads. I feel like I'm just burning money with Facebook.

Longaberger Market At Plum Creek

I am having a very difficult time trying to revise any products or advertising messages to customers.

Clover Units Boutique

I've been using Kit for about 3 months now and it use to work great then I'm not sure what happened because now it's impossible for me to post to Facebook through Kit, error message is always #10 application does not have permission for this action.?

Shamrock Shirts

Very restrictive. As soon as I had over 10,000 product variations in my store (not hard when you sell items with varying sizes and colour combinations) it simply won't offer retargeting as a service any more.

Stella Rose

Kit is very easy to use and I like most of the content created. However, I cannot figure out how to make adjustments to any emails that Kit has created. If you do not respond with a 1 or 2 or 3 response it starts over and you lose the original email that Kit proposed.
Also - I cannot figure out how to adjust the size of my logo in the emails. My website is www.shopstellarose.com. I'm not sure if Kit is pulling the logo off my site but the logo in email is not large enough. You can barely tell who the email is from. Need to get this corrected for me to continue to use Kit.