Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Xcarguys

Easy to use once installed. The kit app knew when I added a new product and text me immediately asking if she could advertise it. Easy to communicate with the app.

Peacefulstoreshop

Need more updates but will be good in the future.

Toqos Gallery

First two month using it I thought it changed my life....

Third month using it, I found how it is so simply stupid design....

Kit keeps asking me to post a product to our facebook page (already sold a long time ago and no longer available). I said: "no", it asks me again next day, I said; "no", it asks me again, for ten days it's been asking me to post the same product, somethings is messed up with the algorithm of Kit. When you think it is smart, it can make the dumbest mistakes.

I am going to reduce using Kit.

Discgolfshopping

I guess if you don't know what your doing on facebook and can't run an ad by yourself...Kit will do it for you with a generic ad.

Perfect Wonders

I installed Kit about ten days ago. It has caused my Facebook Pixel to double-fire. This means Facebook sees twice as many sales for twice the amount actually sold.
I have been working with them for about a week now, with no solution in sight.

Meanwhile, it was able to successfully upload my Product Catalog, and now sends out Dynamic Advertising (to people that have visited my page but not bought).
It can send out Thank you messages automatically, as well as e-mail marketing. The latter of which could be done with MailChimp and other programs.

So, lots of potential, but the pixel double-firing will be a deal breaker if they can't find out what is causing it. Strange, too, because I've run across others who have had the same problem. Seems like someone should have learned to fix it by now...

Green Olive Soaps

Kit is great for posting FB page updates. However, I've been using KIT for quite a while and the audience count has not changed and the results have been zero. It would be great if the software learned and expanded with each use but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Arrowhead Coffee Company

Good App for Automation and to keep you up to date. Only three stars because you can't hide products from it. Eg. I have a wholesale account set up on my store and kit wants to constantly market those products on my facebook page and through email marketing which is the last thing I want my regular customers to see.

www.arrowhead.coffee

Belleza Gb

Had to uninstall after a horrible few days trying to get kit to connect with my facebook business page and Instagram. Nice idea but just didn't work for me.

Slades Super Sales

KIT for me was worthless. Did not make any sales from their efforts in using for last 5 months. Did everything suggested from them but didn't make any sales. I know it wasn't my products as I made sales on my own FB advertising. Also be aware that they install a pixel somewhere on your site so you can get double fires in your reporting. Good customer service but overall not a good product experience for me.

Boltbelt

Normally you will be able to view your business account using your personal account. after installing Kit you won't find that account anymore you will have to log in at business.facebook.com to edit it, be aware of that!